Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
innerlight
Violet
6 posters

Do you have a twin flame?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Do you have a twin flame? Empty Do you have a twin flame?

Post  Violet Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:22 am

Do you have a twin flame?
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Do you have a twin flame? Empty Re: Do you have a twin flame?

Post  innerlight Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:25 am

My twin flame is each and every relationship I go into. So many spend their lives in the future, and hoping things will happen, and will meet this perfect relationship.

Well each relationship is a perfect relationship if it's nurtured, and allowed to grow.

Just like a newborn it's life we change, and grow depending on how it is cared for, and loved.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:28 am

Well each relationship is a perfect relationship if it's nurtured, and allowed to grow.

Far too many are stifled and not allowed to grow aren't they...
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:31 am

Most people fear change... Most people fear change with their partners. For sometimes that change will cause them to not love us the same. Some fear that if their partners change the will not see them the same. This is usually accompanied by low self esteem, and not being worthy enough.

Problem with growth is that a lot of times growth pulls people apart if they don't grow the same. The find they don't have much in common, and they desire groups that do.

I don't think there is nothing wrong with meeting new people. I don't think it needs to pull apart relationships if people grow.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:37 am

It can work the other way too, occasionally, some chalk and cheese couples thrive on being completely different.

I get completely what you mean about low self esteem too, that can cause no end of problems.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:41 am

Being different can work as well. For some want their mates to not be them. Otherwise they would be dating themselves.

Different things are great... However a relationship would work best if those differences are embraced by each other. If your mate loves ghost movies, and stories. Embrace that and like them as well. Otherwise eventually you'll keep them at a distance instead of fully letting them in.

Then some people enjoy having one or two things that their mates don't like. To let them have a breather from each other..

Back to the question at hand. The supposed belief is that every one has a twin flame. Every soul split into two. A male, and a female. The yin and yang. Masculine, and feminine. And our roles are to eventually merge back into one.

The difference between soul mates and twin flames is that soul mates are though that you share a strong bond with, and are usually part of your soul group.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:48 am

I can't remember the last time me and my partner watched a film together...We have just a few interests we share but the rest...chalk and cheese :giggles:

I don't think the twin flame thing sits too well with me, I believe every soul is individual, before life, during life, and after life.

I do get the soulmate thing though, that does sit well with me.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:50 am

Yes, I think it's more of another label that people create to make things more special than they actual are. Or to make themselves feel better about themselves, and others. :peace:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:54 am

It's the soul splitting stuff which puts me off, then being merged back when you snuff it :rfth: no thanks :eek:
    Freak
    Freak

Number of posts : 69
    Registration date : 2009-07-10

Post  Freak Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:04 pm

Sorry, what is a twin flame? :giggles:
    angelhealer
    angelhealer

Female
    Number of posts : 70
    Job/hobbies : spiritual healer and teacher
    Registration date : 2010-04-10

Post  angelhealer Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:23 pm

A twin flame is the other side of your soul and is a very very rare opportunity to come across your twin flame in the same lifetime experience.
    A soul mate is part of your spiritual family hence being a mate.
    A twin flame on the same earth plane or lifetime at the same time would normally mean that you are about to have the last earth experience. As we always look for our life purpose and to find the one. When we find the one we have the opportunity to be fused together again and be made perfect, just like in the begining.
    So the answer to everyone question is yes we all have a twin as far as I am aware anyways.
    I as far as I'm aware too is that there is the coming together of all twins to a degree and that when they do there will be a releasement of the most beautiful powerful energy to have resided upon planet earth.(think that was channelled.. thanks you)
    Each person has their own beliefs in twins, but I feel that you mirror each other on the earth planet. You could be doing the same homework as each other, you walk similar lifes between each other, you are each others half. The female and the male come together as one, just as an angel is one not male nor female.

angelhealer
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:30 pm

Hi Angelhealer hope you're enjoying the forum!

Each person has their own beliefs in twins, but I feel that you mirror each other on the earth planet. You could be doing the same homework as each other, you walk similar lifes between each other, you are each others half.
    It's strange you posted this as only the other day I was discussing this (offline) with someone and about how their life mirrored a close friend of theirs almost completely, I asked if they had noticed the strange sequence of similarituies and they had...
    angelhealer
    angelhealer

Female

Post  angelhealer Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:08 pm

Thanks I remember some of you guys from SF, but I only just found this site.
    I only speak from personal experience and that's why I say it's what is true for me and what the angels have told me too.
    Twin flames are few and far between but you can tell if you are one because of the sychronciites of the pair. They are often told who they are too (when the time is right) we tend to share the same thoughts too, same dreams, same likes and dislikes. Then dependant upon your own awareness you will find that signs will keep repeating themselves until you get the message and then they will move onto the next one. Fusion then happens within the inner self, what I mean by this is by the soul 'the two become one' .
    It is a very sacred event and the feeling of love and security that you both feel you begin to become truely free. I hope this makes sense. There are many people searching still for the one, but not many have their twins here at the moment. Some of them are still in spirit but it is an individuals decision within their lifescript if they decided to meet on this plane or not, within this lifetime.

kindness is yours
    angelhealer
    PPrncpl7

Male
    Number of posts : 418
    Job/hobbies : Retired teacher of Mathematics
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Do you have a twin flame? Empty Soulmates

Post  PPrncpl7 Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:33 pm

Hello all
    Another fascinating topic.
    Have learned much about 'twin flames' thank you all!
    Soulmates I have already given much thought to. Sometime ago I thought that my soulmate would be my perfect partner. I wa swrong as many others I have spoken to have realised--thankfully I pulled away before doing any damage to either of us.
    If you meet your soulmate it will 'NOT' necessarily be a 'romantic' union. I have come to the belief that soulmates are 'TWO HALVES OF A WHOLE' They meet in the earth plane when spirit requires some serious change in the way things are going. They are the 'perfect' partnership to get things done.
    I may now be losing many of you--I also believe that as we progress in our spiritual form the other half of us will join with us to move on from the spirit realm. Will stop there before I get into string theory and an 11 dimensional universe.
    Peter
    angelhealer
    angelhealer

Female

Post  angelhealer Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:17 pm

Are you able to pm me what you know on the moving to a different dimension. It's something personal for me which I would like to gain insight with? When you say that many are not going to be staying around much longer, I have been told by the angels some things but I think it's time to gain some more..
    (PS) how do you pm someone.. can't seem to find it? sorry off topic..
    angelhealer
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  1antique Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:26 pm

The easiest way to PM someone:

Look at the top of the page. You will see a row of buttons right below where it says "Spiritual Inspiration". One of these buttons will say PM (rught next to the 'Logout' button). Click on that button and it will take you to the PM page. At the top right, you will see a button that says "New PM". Click on that and it will take you to the proper spot.

(Just remember to type in the person's name correctly. It is so frustrating when you type it wrong or don't capitalize when you should.)

(BTW....the PM button at the top of the page will say "New PM" any time you receive a PM.)
    PPrncpl7

Male
    Number of posts : 418
    Job/hobbies : Retired teacher of Mathematics
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Do you have a twin flame? Empty Soulmates

Post  PPrncpl7 Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:09 pm

Hi angelhealer
    Sorry am a little confused by ur last post--are you asking me to pm you after my last comment??
    Have done so--my apologies if the request was not for me.
    Peter

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:26 am