Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Another Interesting aspect of the Spirit World.....

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Another Interesting aspect of the Spirit World..... Empty Another Interesting aspect of the Spirit World.....

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:35 pm

Not sure if I have placed this paragraph before but was having a 'sort out' of computer when I found it.

'The Spirit World is not a geographic place perse, not a location that can be found on a map. The Spirit World is truly a state of energetic being. The universe is made up up of electromagnetic waves. The Spirit World consists of thousands, perhaps millions of energy, and each one has its own direct vibration. These vibrations overlap one another and therefore penetrate our physical world.

Lower Astral Plane

When a person sheds his or her physical body at the time of death, the silver cord that once tethered the etheric body to the physical body, is severed. What remains is an exact replica of the physical body, only one that is lighter.

The very first dimension beyond the physical realm that a ghost encounters is the lower astral dimension, which vibrates very closely to the earths realm and is located between the earth and higher spheres. ghosts usually do not linger in this lower astral level very long. Only the unrevolved remain in this dark world.

On the lower astral level, thoughts are heard and seen very closely. When ghosts decide to stay in this lower astral level (dimension), they become a collective creation of aspects of humans that are obsessively tied to unresolved emotions, usually negative in nature, such as anger, depression, desperation, loneliness, guilt, addiction, cruel
    Higher Astral Dimension

As a ghost expands its awareness and develops its spiritual muscle, it passes from one spiritual plane of existence to another. As it does it becomes less attracted and less connected to earthly trappings. Many spirits pass into the light of the higher astral dimensions and arrive in a plane referred to as Summerland. This dimension is almost as real as earth. It is a world of amazing buildings and homes. Many spirits communicate that the houses in which they live, look exactly like their houses on earth, except that they are perfect in every way.

The more willing we are to open ourselves to the existence of ghosts and to educate ourselves about their ability to communicate; the more ghosts will reveal themselves to us.

ty and hatred. The lower astral world is bleak because ghosts seem to feed off the negativity associated with this collective creation'.
    [b]
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Another Interesting aspect of the Spirit World..... Empty Re: Another Interesting aspect of the Spirit World.....

Post  Detlef Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:31 pm

I cringe when I see different terms like dimensions and realm all mixed and used interchangeably. Or ghost and spirits. It is simple if humans see a spirit around them they call it a ghost. They are always spirits, even so the earthbound spirits still carry aspects of their last incarnation.
    But I don't want to nit pick even there are many generalizations in this piece.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Another Interesting aspect of the Spirit World..... Empty Re: Another Interesting aspect of the Spirit World.....

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:27 pm

Not my doing,I'm afraid....Info that was sent to me quite  a while ago.

I accepted that the info was correct......But I did notice that 'ghost' was 'interpreted' as spirit....:blush:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:19 pm