Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

was this a ghost or something else?

violet123
    violet123

Female
    Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2013-07-28

was this a ghost or something else? Empty was this a ghost or something else?

Post  violet123 Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:48 pm

When i was 15 years old i could see a ghost of a man in his 20's or so.He would always wear an orange t-shirt with the number 22 or 23 on the back with beige colored pants.I can remember he had blond hair and i saw him like he was a real human being except i could see through him like he was half invisible.

I saw him 1 to 3 times per week and it always happened in the middle of the night when i was awake.He always sat in the hallway sometimes he would read a book or listen to music with headphones.I was afraid at first but after a year i got used to it since he never bothered me, but the day before i moved i woke up in the middle of the night and he was sitting next to me on my bed.I got scared since it was the first time he appeared so close to me.

He then touched my hair and kissed me gently.I looked at his face i could see every feature and his hair was sparkling beautiful.He then looked down and dissapeared.The next day i moved to a new place and i never saw him again.I just want to know why he was there and if he was a ghost or something else?
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

was this a ghost or something else? Empty Re: was this a ghost or something else?

Post  partofme Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:15 pm

These are my first thoughts. Hope Im not too far off...:blush: 

This man identified with you as like a little sister. His relationship with his was in a state of disrepair.  You reminded him of her. 
    I want to keep thinking college atmosphere since his clothes reminded me of like what a frat boy would wear.   Something happened away from home.  He came back to a comfortable surrounding. 

He must of sensed you were leaving as to why he made a point to initiate an actual interaction with you before you left. His time to make things right that he didnt get the opportunity to do so before he passed.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:31 pm