Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Animal Reincarnation

Assumpta
    Assumpta

Female
    Number of posts : 333
    Job/hobbies : Retired, love reading, writing, cross-stitch and all things spiritual
    Registration date : 2011-06-23

Animal Reincarnation Empty Animal Reincarnation

Post  Assumpta Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:59 pm

Just thought I'd ask what peoples thoughts are on animal reincarnations.  Do you think that animals are like us and can reincarnate?

Why I'm asking this is that in a little of kittens that were born in February we have a dear little black on who we've called Spike. She is the spitting image of a cat we lost to spirit nearly 3 yrs ago called Buster.  She's skinny (even though she eats like a horse) and is in the habit of sitting on my husbands lap whenever he sits down in our lounge even if she's sitting in the other room she seems to know when he's gonna sit.  Really strange as Buster was just like this.

:happy:
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Animal Reincarnation Empty Re: Animal Reincarnation

Post  partofme Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:27 pm

Assumpta wrote:Just thought I'd ask what peoples thoughts are on animal reincarnations.  Do you think that animals are like us and can reincarnate?

Why I'm asking this is that in a little of kittens that were born in February we have a dear little black on who we've called Spike. She is the spitting image of a cat we lost to spirit nearly 3 yrs ago called Buster.  She's skinny (even though she eats like a horse) and is in the habit of sitting on my husbands lap whenever he sits down in our lounge even if she's sitting in the other room she seems to know when he's gonna sit.  Really strange as Buster was just like this.

:happy:
    100% feel like animals reincarnate. Sorry for the long explanation...:yawning: 
    We had a mother and her two boys for a good many years.  Great dogs, all three.  At the time we only had the two boys.  Mom died at 8. 
    About 3ish years ago, we went to a feed store and there were two puppies in a crate.  I normally steer clear of this due to my kids all ooing and awwing over them. Well... I walked past them and I was hooked, line and sinker.  Something about this dog I just couldnt walk away from.  I set it up with the cashier to where the only way I would take this puppy is if when we came back...the other was spoken for.  Ended up..this is how it went. 
    So, my intent was to take this female and bred her with one of the original boys (who were 8) to carry on the genetics, as he was a wonderful dog.  Doing so, we had 7 pups. Same number the original mom had. We made our choices as to the one/ones we wanted to keep and ended up noticing (and still) how much that the two "new" boys that we picked we spitting images (mentally) as the original two.  I forgot to mention, this new female looks identical to the original only shes black, except for a red spot on her back which was the same exact color as the original female.  And, the father of the pups who was now 13....died shortly after these pups were born so our window of opportunity to have pups with this female was just that one instance.  Now that everyones confused....:blush:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:59 pm

I get what you mean.     
    Same temperaments?      Yes,I believe and they come back to the same owner.       We had an Australian terrier in Oz and a Yorkshire terrier in the UK.    Years between them....but oh the likeness of character.    The eyes said it all.......

Post  Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:34 pm

I have a friend who is very smart on the ins and outs of animals....I may see if she wants to come...maybe she has some experience here.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:25 pm

That would interesting....the more the merrier...
    Assumpta
    Assumpta

Female
    Number of posts : 333
    Job/hobbies : Retired, love reading, writing, cross-stitch and all things spiritual
    Registration date : 2011-06-23

Post  Assumpta Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:18 pm

I must admit to believing that animals can come back if they wish.  Just watching Spike to me is proof enough.
    Thanks all for your thoughts on the subject

:astar:
    Cassy7
    Cassy7

Female
    Number of posts : 369
    Job/hobbies : Retired. I love walking my dogs by the sea, gardening and researching my family tree.
    Registration date : 2013-07-12

Post  Cassy7 Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:22 pm

I believe that my dog Lily is a reincarnation of my beloved Rosa who passed over several years ago.  She has the same temperament and does many of the things that Rosa used to do, like lying in a certain position on my pillow in the mornings for a cuddle which happens to be where Rosa was the last time I saw her before she died.  She also stands in a certain way for her back to be massaged exactly the way Rosa used to.   

Cassy
    becklyn37
    becklyn37

Female
    Number of posts : 76
    Job/hobbies : Nurse/Mom
    Registration date : 2013-08-15

Post  becklyn37 Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:40 pm

I believe animals reincarnate.  It may not be to the same realms that we go to when we pass over, but I think it probably is.  Many mediums say that our deceased pets come to meet us, along with deceased family members, when we head for the light!  There's a few cats I can't wait to see again!!

:megahug:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 9:08 am