Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
becklyn37
SpiritVoices
innerlight
Kaere
Lakshmi
Peace_Soldier
10 posters

MY PAST LIFE AS A SOLDIER

Peace_Soldier
    Peace_Soldier
    Just joined

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2013-09-19

MY PAST LIFE AS A SOLDIER Empty MY PAST LIFE AS A SOLDIER

Post  Peace_Soldier Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:43 am

:blush: Hey guys!! 

Ever since I can remember I have had a phobia of firearms and explosive noises {despite the fact that neither of my parents owned a gun or did anything with explosives}. A love for classic rock {specifically from the 1960s and early 1970s}. And a profound knowledge of the Vietnam War and the 1960s peace movement {to the point where I had some extremely awkward moments as a child}. I have also started getting visions having to do with the war in Vietnam. Specifically several soldiers marching in a single-file line through extremely dense jungle. As well as several visions that are set in what I think is a prison of some kind. My visions center around one particular soldier. I started calling him "Jackson" {mainly because I wasn't what else to call him at this point}. Here are some of the things that I picked up about "Jackson":

Aged about 18 or 19
    Caucasian
    No accent
    Mom is a teacher
    Dad works at a bank
    Three siblings
    Girlfriend {girlfriend's name is Karen}
    Loves music
    Favorite band is The Doors
    "All-American boy"

During the visions inside the prison I keep hearing "Jackson" singing "The Unknown Soldier" by the Doors. Other than the fact that the Doors is his favorite rock band what else could be going on {in other words why "The Unknown Soldier"}?? Also he seems to have this need to stay awake. Oh. For some reason I'm getting something about "Jackson" being in military intelligence {what I actually got on that was a hostile interrogation where he was accused of being involved with military intelligence}. I also saw "Jackson" in a somewhat dark room being severely beaten by what I think is a VC personnel. This is during this interrogation.

Why the name "Jackson"?

Cause of death please {I thought that "Jackson" died during his time in the prison in Hanoi but a friend of mine thinks that he committed suicide for some reason}.  

Any ideas???
    Input would be great. :blush:  
    Lakshmi
    Lakshmi

Female
    Number of posts : 123
    Job/hobbies : Magick, Paranormal, Astrology and Occult
    Registration date : 2013-08-12

MY PAST LIFE AS A SOLDIER Empty Re: MY PAST LIFE AS A SOLDIER

Post  Lakshmi Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:27 am

This is interesting, but could it be that you are Jackson? There is a strong possibility of this, and yes I too have been in the Military in one of my previous lives. I dreamt I was once wearing a Royal AirForce uniform walking in the London Underground in the late 1930's.
    How old are you Peace Soldier? And it is very interesting that a rebirth will take place so soon if you were born between 1970 to 1980.
    Peace_Soldier
    Peace_Soldier
    Just joined

Post  Peace_Soldier Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:26 pm

:grins:  I'm thirty-four. I was born in 1979. So again. Any insight into cause of death?? Or maybe I need to get a vision of his death first??  :grins:  
    Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Post  Kaere Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:33 pm

I had a past life as a young man who died in Vietnam. Trippy, hey?
    Lakshmi
    Lakshmi

Female
    Number of posts : 123
    Job/hobbies : Magick, Paranormal, Astrology and Occult
    Registration date : 2013-08-12

Post  Lakshmi Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:46 pm

Peace Soldier thanks for telling me your age, etc but I feel that Jackson died violently and usually violent deaths can indicate a new rebirth. I will not think it is wise to regress to the actual death because it can cause some imbalances in this life.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:17 pm

Peace_Soldier wrote:  :grins:  I'm thirty-four. I was born in 1979. So again. Any insight into cause of death?? Or maybe I need to get a vision of his death first??  :grins:  

Since you were born in 79, and the possibility of this "Jackson" being you. It would appear that you would have returned very fast to this plane. It could be possible that what your friend thinks, the suicide, could be how that life ended. And could be the reason you returned very fast. As there is a chain of thinking in some spiritual circles that suicide will cause a spirit to come straight back without any break in things.. But, that topic is for another discussion.

If we say that you came straight back to earth. When you were born into this life in 79. It would put a rough estimate to Jackson being born around 1960's.. Hence why you love the 1960's peace movement. It's familiar to you as it was the last time you knew of, before this life. It would also be around the time the Vietnam war started. Though the age would make it hard to be at the age to be in the actual War..
    Peace_Soldier
    Peace_Soldier
    Just joined

MY PAST LIFE AS A SOLDIER Empty RE MY PAST LIFE AS A SOLDIER

Post  Peace_Soldier Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:31 am

:eyeroll: That isn't true actually. During the Vietnam War recruiters were pulling people out of their HS graduation ceremonies. Also. With the exception of his childhood all of the visions/memories that I got take place in Vietnam in the 1960s. Again. Why the name "Jackson" {is it a surname or a location}?? Not sure about suicide being cause of death. Why the "Hanoi Hilton"?? And why the song "Unknown Soldier" Any ideas?? :eyeroll: 
    Kaere

Female

Post  Kaere Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:41 am

I do not believe time works the same way in spirit... it's not linear. We can go back in time to our next life or forward... of course, it's more likely that they're happening all at once imo. So, to me, the length of time from death to incarnation is irrelevant.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:46 am

If we went off of the birthday of 1960ish, which would made you 18 or 19 around the time that you were born in 1979.. Thus the assumptions it was a quick return. The Vietnam war ended in 1975. In 1975 that person would have been 15. Which may have made him too young to be in the war. I'm sure exceptions could have been made... That is with his birth being then.. It could, be anytime before 1960 as well.

Unknown soldier, I would fathom details the way he may have died. Perhaps being without dog tags if he was in service at the time. And thus had no way of being identified with whom he was. Which happens in military deaths. There are various unknown graves around the globe..

As for the hotel.. Well, Google is your friend. Does it exist? Was it in war? Was it destroyed, attacked. Perhaps this person was there and died in the hotel, died during war? Jackson could have been a last name of the person. I'm don't know if it's a first name, or common first name if it is.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:11 pm

There were many soldiers who were not identified during the last two wars.    Identifications I think must be still going on without our knowledge.

Especially going back to the Victorian times and beyond.
    Also did you know that some spirit may not decide to reincarnate  for years.  We are not forced to live again if we do not want to.
    Sometimes there is years between lives......
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:17 pm

A quick google search has yielded that the Hanoi Hilton was a nickname for  a prison where they kept prisoners of war during the Vietnam war... Not many were able to escape the place..
    becklyn37
    becklyn37

Female
    Number of posts : 76
    Job/hobbies : Nurse/Mom
    Registration date : 2013-08-15

Post  becklyn37 Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:25 am

Very interesting, Peace soldier.  I also believe I was alive in the 60's (I'm currently 39).  I'm not sure, but I think I was involved in the war, which would have made me a male during that incarnation.  I have frequent dreams of being stalked and distant gunfire, being in uniform, etc.  You should check out Micheal Newton' s work about past lives and the time between lives.  Have you ever thought of using hypnosis to try to discover more about "Jackson"?  Thanks for sharing, and welcome to the forum.
    Peace_Soldier
    Peace_Soldier
    Just joined

Post  Peace_Soldier Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:14 am

:eek:   Yeah actually. Still working on that. Also. Guys? One of the visions that I had regarding "Jackson" takes place in this room. The only available light is coming in from the hallway. "Jackson" is seated in this chair. Standing next to him is this somewhat tall young man with dark hair that is fashioned in a military cut {today they call it a buzz cut} and copper tinged skin. He is dressed in green fatigues and I think that he is NVA. There is some dialogue between "Jackson" and this NVA soldier. The dialogue between "Jackson" and this NVA soldier goes like this {and btw I'm paraphrasing in English}:

NVA: Tell me the truth! You are involved with military intelligence!

Jackson shaking head: I'm a private second class in the US Army. That's it.

NVA: Don't lie to me!

Jackson: I'm not. I'm not in military intelligence.

NVA: Don't lie to me!

Jackson: I'm not lying to you. I'm in the US Army. But that's all.

NVA: Liar!-The NVA soldier commences beating "Jackson" several times. 

So now I'm exceedingly curious. Is it possible that "Jackson" could have been in military intelligence? And is it possible that he could have died during captivity?? 
      :eek:

Post  Guest Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:19 am

Tell me your thoughts on guns and violence
    Peace_Soldier
    Peace_Soldier
    Just joined

Post  Peace_Soldier Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:42 am

:peace: The sound of guns and explosives makes me sick. Literally. I can handle watching crime documentaries and cop shows {"Sherlock Holmes", "Law And Order" etc}. But a lot of the war/military documentaries are just plain out of the question. Personally I am anti-violence. And again. Any chance "Jackson" could be military intelliegence?? :peace: 

Kaere

Female

Post  Kaere Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:02 am

Of course there's a chance Jackson could have been military intelligence. That would be super cool huh?

There's also a chance he wasn't and was an "ordinary" soldier captured at the wrong place and time. That is still super cool.

Peace_Soldier
    Peace_Soldier
    Just joined

MY PAST LIFE AS A SOLDIER Empty MY PAST LIFE AS A SOLDIER

Post  Peace_Soldier Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:45 am

:eyeroll: Mmmhmm. Anyone know why I keep getting "military intelligence" {because I keep getting it loud and clear}?? And even though my friend thinks that "Jackson" committed suicide I'm not sure that that is the case here. Mainly because the majority of these visions center around combat and the Hanoi Hilton. Thoughts??  :eyeroll:
    SoulSurge
    SoulSurge

Female
    Number of posts : 118
    Registration date : 2013-10-12

Post  SoulSurge Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:24 am

Have any updates?  I would like to hear more.
    running13
    Just joined

Registration date : 2013-12-09

Post  running13 Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:06 pm

Almost all of my healing has been from past life regression through putting myself into trance. Exploring the memories and emotions. Letting them go. Memories are evident while in it. But not details. Intense emotions. In my life I'm not a violent person. I don't fight much at all. The funny thing is in exploring and releases the old stuff pure anger was flowing through me. I found pure anger to be an incredible healer. Simply because I feel that's what I had stored in me.

Three wars of memories poured into and out of me. Two I'm uncertain how much fighting I did. It was more about releasing pain from heavy losses.

When I would speak to someone whom can read me. Some thought of me as a killer. I found I am in a war. By no means in regular life. War happens and it changes us forever. Through lifetimes it never goes away. But because of that I don't judge much. And if anything a much more peace full person since I'm out of more of the judgement about it.

I never had any fear of firearms. But I grew up shooting rifles since I was a little kid. Seven or eight perhaps. Many people including my family hunted for food. Usually quail, pheasant, and ducks. We had some cattle,a pig, chickens, ducks as well. So I never really associated guns with hurting people. But feeding family's.
    running13
    Just joined

Post  running13 Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:08 pm

In the wording I meant to express my experience.
    Medicine_Dog
    Medicine_Dog

Male
    Number of posts : 56
    Job/hobbies : Native Medicine
    Registration date : 2013-12-06

Post  Medicine_Dog Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:40 am

Assuming "private second class" means a E-2 Private then that's a very low rank. Most will acquire   PFC rank after A.I.T (the training phase after basic). Military Intelligence is a very technical field, most soldiers are at least spec4's in these branches based on the duration of training. MI is not the super secret squirrel platoon most imagine, it's mostly psyops and communication.

Also, the VC didn't really care about tactical information, their tortures where a method to force US prisoners to submit to VC propaganda such as denouncing US war efforts. The VC waged a long term psychological war; tactical information wasn't as valuable when most of their war efforts where not in the jungle-- but on Americans TV.. 

I too would be interested in hearing more about "Jackson"! If your still around... Please share more! 

@running-- Thanks for sharing! I can relate to a lot of that, I attributed my situation to a form of ancestral karma/Genetic memory. I'm at war inside because of events that happened long ago, I can still feel resentment towards the oppressors yet deep-deep down inside-- I can remember what it was like before all the killing started... :peace:
    running13
    Just joined

Post  running13 Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:35 am

No problem medicine dog. Thanks for mentioning your experience. It helps the peace I feel sharing this stuff
    Gunny3/26
    Just joined

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2013-12-19

Post  Gunny3/26 Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:59 am

I have a very similar experience. I understand a lot of what you were saying. I can be very frustrating having such strong feelings and no way to prove or truly understand why you have these visions/dreams. I have had the same dreams since I was a toddler and my mom thought there was something wrong with me. I saw a bunch of therapists/psychologists growing up and they would put me on medication or refer me to someone else. Finally I just started hiding the dreams and acted like I was cured. I was born in 1970 I am 43 now and still don't fully understand all of it. The reason I was having these dreams is because there is a pattern in my past lives that I needed to address. Sounds like you are in a similar boat. I have been doing era search and trusting my feeling about what I find a I think I know my name from my last life rank and have seen a picture of myself. I have been dreaming that death from what I remember about 4 or 5 years old. My mom says much younger. I'm sorry but the questions you asked in the previous posts can only be answered by you and it will happen in time if it's supposed to. I have felt just how you do and it helped me to first accept the dreams for what they are a vision of unfinished lessons from a previous life. I would get a past life regression done by a professional. ( check references ) sorry it's such a long post. Hope it helps. Merry Christmas.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:07 pm

Gunny3/26 wrote:I have a very similar experience. I understand a lot of what you were saying. I can be very frustrating having such strong feelings and no way to prove or truly understand why you have these visions/dreams. I have had the same dreams since I was a toddler and my mom thought there was something wrong with me. I saw a bunch of therapists/psychologists growing up and they would put me on medication or refer me to someone else. Finally I just started hiding the dreams and acted like I was cured. I was born in 1970 I am 43  now and still don't fully understand all of it. The reason I was having these dreams is because there is a pattern in my past lives that I needed to address. Sounds like you are in a similar boat. I have been doing era search and trusting my feeling about what I find a I think I know my name from my last life rank and have seen a picture of myself. I have been dreaming that death from what I remember about 4 or 5 years old. My mom says much younger. I'm sorry but the questions you asked in the previous posts can only be answered by you and it will happen in time if it's supposed to. I have felt just how you do and it helped me to first accept the dreams for what they are a vision of unfinished lessons from a previous life. I would get a past life regression done by a professional. ( check references ) sorry it's such a long post. Hope it helps. Merry Christmas.
    I really think you should see a professional regarding your past life.
    It is the most interesting past life I have ever read about....
    Do you remember a name at all from that past life?
    Any other memories you may have from it?
    Family from that past life?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:56 am