Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

The Biggest Discovery That will Shake the Earth.......announcement on Nov.13th

The Biggest Discovery That will Shake the Earth.......announcement on Nov.13th Empty The Biggest Discovery That will Shake the Earth.......announcement on Nov.13th

Post  Guest Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:28 am

Well, thats what they are advertising.....

edit: hoax

Last edited by Mr.Whitmore on Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    frisky fox

Number of posts : 1044
    Registration date : 2013-08-25

The Biggest Discovery That will Shake the Earth.......announcement on Nov.13th Empty Re: The Biggest Discovery That will Shake the Earth.......announcement on Nov.13th

Post  frisky fox Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:32 am

that sounds ominous

The Biggest Discovery That will Shake the Earth.......announcement on Nov.13th Empty Re: The Biggest Discovery That will Shake the Earth.......announcement on Nov.13th

Post  Guest Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:36 am

yeah it does.......and its been bumped up to october 6th
    frisky fox

Post  frisky fox Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:40 am

I just realized that is only 3 days away

there is a chance though, it could be good news

Post  Guest Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:51 am

Yes, announcements like these from Nasa are always good news.....and usually we knew already.

For instance....Nasa has found water on mars as stated in a recent article.....its probably that
    frisky fox

Post  frisky fox Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:13 am

interesting you mentioning Mars, I was also thinking the news is something related to Mars
    Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Post  Kaere Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:50 am

Okay, ummm... I went to www.nasa.gov to see what's on the official site and it says the site is down because of the governmental chaos going on atm. I'm curious about this site, not sure it's "official", know what I mean? Cause wouldn't it be down like anything else official?

It'll be interesting to see what comes of it all... but maybe just to be safe, don't give them your email address, etc. by signing up for any updates.

Yes... I know... what a pain she is.
    Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Post  Kaere Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:57 am

A quick google check and youtube search has me convinced this is a hoax... which really stinks cause I like announcements from Nasa. Be careful with your information, y'all.

Post  Guest Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:58 am

It appears Im rushing too much...............

the domain name is linked to this company:

http://themeforest.net/item/caelus-app-landing-coming-soon-wp-theme-/4009276

so yeah............dont give any info and i will delete the link

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:31 pm