Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Physical Mediums - Thoughts Only from a Random Mind......

Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Physical Mediums -  Thoughts Only from a Random Mind...... Empty Physical Mediums - Thoughts Only from a Random Mind......

Post  Lynn Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:54 pm

Hello

It was raised in question what is physical mediumship.  Well what defines physical ? 

The view I hold might well be taken out of context by the non spiritual community but I see all things as phsycial as all things have energy.

When I work with spirits all 5 senses are in play and they are rolled into what we call the 6th sense.  So that is the place to start discusisons.  What do ye feel is phsycial....

Taking it from that starting point of our 5 senses.....

Sight, Hearing,Taste, Smell, Touch.

Lynn
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Physical Mediums -  Thoughts Only from a Random Mind...... Empty Re: Physical Mediums - Thoughts Only from a Random Mind......

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:13 pm

Interesting question,Lynn....

Sight, Hearing,Taste, Smell, Touch.

I would say they are all physical in a way.  

Sight!  Uses the eyes.

Hearing uses the ears.

Taste uses the tongue or our taste buds.

Smell uses the nose.

Touch uses the hands.

All physical parts of the body.

Normally I would have said .....Taste and Touch.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Physical Mediums -  Thoughts Only from a Random Mind...... Empty Re: Physical Mediums - Thoughts Only from a Random Mind......

Post  Violet Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:39 pm

Physical mediumship IMO refers to things such as transfiguration.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:50 pm

Violet wrote:Physical mediumship IMO refers to things such as transfiguration.
    Hello

Yes, very much so and many things can transfigure with us.  Today I had the hair (what little there is) on the arms stand on end and goose skin come over me....as I felt the contact of Spirit doing Platform Work.  Another in the audience that is a Reiki Master Healer too felt the same come over her.   This was a form of transference from me to her on some levels.  Not something she has ever experienced and was thirsted it happened. 

Lynn
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:35 pm

Transfiguration.     I've seen this only once.    But it is a fascinating subject.

Where spirit take over the face of the medium.

The features are transformed into those of the spirit face.

I have only seen this once and that was in a spiritualist church many moons ago.

It is a fascinating sight to see,we are not aware of what is happening but bit by bit the medium's face changes.   Not like having a mask over it but gradually bit by bit as the strange features take over....

The one time I witnessed this was seeing the Chinese features of the guide take over from the face of an English face. The medium's speech and talk took over in a dialect of chinese speech.

Well worth seeing if you have ever have the chance of witnessing this kind of mediumship.....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:00 pm