Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Ego Matrix (From my website)

QuietCypher
    QuietCypher

Male
    Number of posts : 88
    Registration date : 2013-11-20

Ego Matrix (From my website) Empty Ego Matrix (From my website)

Post  QuietCypher Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:06 pm

Zombies are symbolic for the ego's in oneself, in which they are dead. This is why you have to shoot them in the head to kill them. A.D. (QC) Upchurch

Who are you?

I see that you want to get straight to the point; however, let me ask you something first. Who are you?

I see what you are trying to do. I will not play your games, so let's just cut to the chase.

Who am I? Hmmmm; let's see. Have you ever looked outside of your window and seen people walking around?

Yes, but It doesn't always happen that way. Usually i'm looking into someone's backyard or something.

Lol! You are so funny sometimes. I did not mean the question to be taken so literally. If I told you who I am--you still would not understand me.

Try me!

My name is Legion. I am your false self.

False self?

You ask too many questions, but yes-- I am Legion as in your false self. I live in your sub-conscious mind. Your bible has spoken of me, but very briefly. It has mentioned of me being what they call the seven deadly sins, but that is such a small idea of what i am.

I see. One of my friends told me that your like the devil in everyone or something.

Hahaha; friends are always so nice. 

Sometimes! Haha

In your 7 deadly sins manual, i am referred to as: Pride, Envy, Sloth, Anger, Greed, Gluttony and Lust. 

Is that all?

No, but those are the basics; titles to your ignorance. However, the reason I am called Legion is because I go beyond that. I exist in your 3 brains: Intellectual brain, Emotional brain and Sexual or Physical brain. What makes it so fun is that I am 3-7 and Legion. I am 3 as in your 3 brains, 7 as in your stupid 7 deadly sins, and Legion as in MANY! I am many because with those 7, I drop down into many categories of those 7.

Let me see if I got this right. You mentioned categories. Let's say that pride can drop down into: Inferiority, Superiority, Shame, etc.

Correct!

Hmmm! So, we can have 100's, 1000's to Millions of these Many in us right? 

Correct again grass-hopper.

Wow! A real life zombie movie.

Haha, if that's what you choose to call it, so be it God.

God? I am no God.

I love it when that happens. I can make you think as I wish you to think, based on your belief. You did not even notice that your last response was mine.

Yes, exactly what I thought. My best weapon is you. You have to be sleep, or even partially sleep for me to live. I make you think that my thoughts are yours. All your lusts, anger and so on helps me to also live in your outside world. I keep heariing all of this talk about the Illuminati, Skull and Bones--on and on.

Are you responsible for that?

Another thought of mine. Haha!

Stop!

Hahaha; do you not see that you are feeding me when you get angry or frustrated? I am just as much responsible for these clubs, sects, denominations, corporations just as much as you because I am you. Not I Am You, but I am you. Don't ask me any questions about the I Am, because I know nothing of that. 

Do you have anything to say about the 5 senses. 

Yes, I have an answer for everything. I am also in your 5 senses. 
    Let me ask you something.

Sure

Have you ever had an argument with someone, and you just knew you were right?

Yes

Although I already knew the answer to that--asked anyway. That argument was worthless for both of you because the energy that both of you released was given to my God. 

Whaaaaaattt!

Calm down Mr. Righteous haha

Are you telling me that I helped create those corporations that are controlling us as a humanity?

Yes! You and everyone else that knows nothing about me. My slogan is Don't Think! and Attachment (Weapon of Mass Distraction) is my weapon. You help keep me alive with the religions I have created for you. As long as you human animals fight each other, that is more energy for me and for my God which I blindly hide in your religions. One thing that I know as well is that you are a sexual being, and was created physically through sex. I promote sex on a wide scale because I want you to sacrifice your sexual force to me. 

Woahhh!

If you are feeling bothered by this; maybe I should stop.

No, please carry on.

I have created celebrities, entertainment and whatever else for my own amusement to keep you blind of your I AM.
    You have created me in the flesh as well as externally the first time you spilled the cup.

What cup?

I used cup as a metaphor for semen. When you spilled the cup, it caused you to become blind which in turn created me.
    I understand that you have to spill in order to create, but it doesn't take all that you have in order to create. Haha

That's a bit over the top.

You are responding with much ego; much of me. Your ego shows alot in this conversation, which is your false self, false personality. Let me ask you something: do you consider yourself an individual?

Yes! What kind of question is that.

A proper one. In fact, you are not an individual until you can obtain one personality. How can you be an individual when you are steady acting like everyone else with your ego?

Hmmmm! 

Hmmmm is a great answer, a great answer indeed. 

How can I get rid of you?

Get rid of me... You can't be serious. Getting rid of me is getting rid of yourself. Pushing yourself out of the way. Killing yourself, which suicides are a generic form of that. Why would you want to get rid of me anyway? We have been having so much fun together.

Now that I have an idea of what you are, and what you have done. I realize that I serve the devil when I serve you blindly.

You got it! Put yourself on a cross and die to Amen.

Who is Amen and How do I do that?

Amen is that which is hidden from you by me, but is in front of your face displayed through nature. You also call it your God. Your questions, haha. You are so ignorant to yourself. It will be very painful to die, and I can see that by talking to you; talking to myself. You will face ALOT of suffering doing it. When you do this work--most people will turn against you. Not consciously, but sub-consciously because I do not want to let anyone go. You are one of those special one's of I AM, and that's why I am letting you know this information. I have to--the contract has been signed.

When you say: I do not like this, I do not like that, I feel like this or that; you are usually referring to me. More simply, I am ego. The thing about your I AM is that it is not letting you know what it is. I AM (AMEN) What are you?

Everything that you see is not really there. It is my reality, which you have made your own through your 5 senses. You actually have more senses, but I have not allowed you to see what else there is. I fear Your Capability, Your I AM, Your Greatness, The Source in which you have come. Sacrifice your false emotions and deal with the suffering if you choose--it will not be pleasant, because I still do not want to let you go. I will fight. If you fight back; then, you have chosen to bite my fruit and I win again. Know that you are suffering for a greater cause, or go into silence when I talk to you. Do not resist, because if you resist; then, I win again. Acknowledge what you are feeling, and tell your I AM that you do not want what you are feeling, and then it will go away. Even though I am telling you all of this--you still will not win.

Why?

Because I will not let you. If we cannot get you with one of us, we will attack you like external gangsters. Go Back To Sleep!

Not meant to be scary, only informative. The ego Loves To Get Attached To Things. It's In Our Intellectual Centers, Emotional Centers, Sexual Centers etc.. It Has To Constantly Be Entertained; Even Following Us Into The Dream World.

The Entertainment Part Of It Would Go Something Like This:
    Stacy: Did you hear about what happened with Kobe Bryant?
    Lisa: Yeah, I knew he was a dog when he first cheated.
    Stacy: She about to get a bunch of money too; that's what he gets.
    Lisa: I agree Stacy: Ohhhhhh, how about that new Keeping Up With The Kardashians App.
    Lisa: Girllll, you late; downloaded it the other day.
    Stacy: Damm! I gotta get me one of those phone's that could do that.
    Lisa: Lol! Broke Ass! Stacy: Whatever *itch Lol!
    Lisa: Did you know: Justin Bieber and Jaden Smith are gearing up to debut a special New Year's single on "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve With Ryan Seacrest 2012" on Saturday night.
    Stacy: Whaaaaatttt!
    Lisa: Yup! Red carpet dot com girl; found out today.
    Stacy: You be up on all that.
    Lisa: Got to Stacy: Are you going to church on Sunday?
    Lisa: Yeah, of course. You know I love my Jesus.
    Stacy: Me too

These two young females know nothing of the ego, (inner enemy) and if you try to kick some "knowledge to them," you might get blown off. It's the same thing as being possessed.
    The ego robs us of our energy, in order to think. It strives to dominate us, enslaves us, and feeds our energies into the exterior world, and we wonder why the exterior world has been so corrupted. The basic reason is that we have created it to be this way, with the feeding of the ego, which is opposed to Real Love. It's 2012 now, and we have been informed of these creatures.

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
    Mark 5:9
    And he asked him, What is your name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Ego Matrix (From my website) Empty Re: Ego Matrix (From my website)

Post  Violet Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:13 pm

Hi QuietCypher, do you believe in zombies?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    QuietCypher
    QuietCypher

Male
    Number of posts : 88
    Registration date : 2013-11-20

Post  QuietCypher Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:54 pm

Violet wrote:Hi QuietCypher, do you believe in zombies?
    Hi Violet,

I believe that the ego's within humanity (not excluding myself) are directly related to zombies; that's as real as zombies get for me. On the other hand, you don't know what scientists are up to these days.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:37 pm