Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Waking up at 04:18( on my clock)

RavenMoon
    RavenMoon

Female
    Number of posts : 585
    Job/hobbies : fulltime and lots of interests
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Waking up at 04:18( on my clock) Empty Waking up at 04:18( on my clock)

Post  RavenMoon Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:23 pm

Seems to be every morning for the last 5 days I have woken up at 04:18( I always have my clock set forward, but that is the time that it states) have no idea why, I know there has probably been other posts similar to this but just wondered if anyone  has  any knowledge of  of happenings like this. Yes I have thought of messages -  yadda yadda yadda but nothing comes through.... Just wake up, look at clock, and then fall back into a light sleep for the next hour.  :urwelcome:  :urwelcome:  :urwelcome:  :urwelcome:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Waking up at 04:18( on my clock) Empty Re: Waking up at 04:18( on my clock)

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:32 pm

Strange because I've been doing the same.... :scratch:
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027

Post  Auras Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:45 pm

There is nothing to worry about because 3/4 oclock are the hours where it is mostly cold. so its normal.

Plus its winter.
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:00 pm

RavenMoon wrote:Seems to be every morning for the last 5 days I have woken up at 04:18( I always have my clock set forward, but that is the time that it states) have no idea why, I know there has probably been other posts similar to this but just wondered if anyone  has  any knowledge of  of happenings like this. Yes I have thought of messages -  yadda yadda yadda but nothing comes through.... Just wake up, look at clock, and then fall back into a light sleep for the next hour.  :urwelcome:  :urwelcome:  :urwelcome:  :urwelcome:
    know the feeling.. seems to share your situation.. 4 something every morning, and then not much of a sleep till time to get out of bed and start the day.. and the rest of the day is gerrr.. 
    don't know what to tell you...
    hope you will enjoy a good night sleep to night

s
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:27 pm

Auras wrote:There is nothing to worry about because 3/4 oclock are the hours where it is mostly cold. so its normal.

Plus its winter.
    For some unknown reason,it's also the time that the spirit world come through.
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027

Post  Auras Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:41 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:
    Auras wrote:There is nothing to worry about because 3/4 oclock are the hours where it is mostly cold. so its normal.

Plus its winter.
    You make a good point, Joan. Spirit come through to us at night because all of our electronic devices are switched off and its easier for them to get there message across i guess.
    RavenMoon
    RavenMoon

Female
    Number of posts : 585
    Job/hobbies : fulltime and lots of interests

Post  RavenMoon Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:18 pm

This is a reply I was sent through on email... which I found very apt for my question.
    Hope this will help others who may be waking up at strange hours. lol lol

I am guessing you are a light worker or natural healer. This raises your vibration, which in turn is almost like giving your soul permission to go out healing whilst your physical body rests. So you waking up is your soul popping back in, this usually is between 2&4 in the mornings.
    Before you go to sleep at night and whilst you are protecting property and family, and cutting ties to everyone and every place you have been, and to those that have hooked onto your energy and are draining it, cut cords to your soul group especially those you havent given permission to, to use your energy. And then ask the most perfect being to take you to their ashram for your own healing
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:13 pm

That is really great info!  It seems like it would be something rather important or purposful (healing,ect) because the timing is always the same.  Like going to work in "sleep state" with an internal alarm.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:27 pm

Auras wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:

Plus its winter.
    You make a good point, Joan. Spirit come through to us at night because all of our electronic devices are switched off and its easier for them to get there message across i guess.
    That's a new one on me,Auras....Would have thought it might been the other way round but then I don't really know what upsets the spirit world!
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:30 pm

RavenMoon wrote:This is a reply I was sent through on email... which I found very apt for my question.
    Hope this will help others who may be waking up at strange hours. lol lol

I am guessing you are a light worker or natural healer. This raises your vibration, which in turn is almost like giving your soul permission to go out healing whilst your physical body rests. So you waking up is your soul popping back in, this usually is between 2&4 in the mornings.
    Before you go to sleep at night and whilst you are protecting property and family, and cutting ties to everyone and every place you have been, and to those that have hooked onto your energy and are draining it, cut cords to your soul group especially those you havent given permission to, to use your energy. And then ask the most perfect being to take you to their ashram for your own healing
    That sounds plausible.  Makes a lot of sense.    I know when I climb into bed,I'm a bit restless but as a relaxation sets in.I hear an occasional voice....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:47 am