Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
partofme
Native spirit
shayn
SpiritVoices
Detlef
Violet
10 posters

How soon?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

How soon? Empty How soon?

Post  Violet Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:44 pm

How soon do you believe loved ones can come through to us after passing? I think I had a similar topic a while ago but I can't find it

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

How soon? Empty Re: How soon?

Post  Detlef Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:46 pm

depending on their state of mind, almost immediately
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:19 am

Hubby came through after death within one week....heard his voice clearly and was aware of his presence standing behind me.....
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:48 am

i agree with Detlef, as soon as they pass it depends on their condition and state of mind and their "will".

coming through takes a lot of efforts from spirits as well, and sometimes it is just too hard on them to do that.

why asking V?

s
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:55 pm

I have given messages to people before the other half has even been buried,others can take longer.

Namaste
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:20 pm

Health, intent, and the want to alters each of their own.  Could be right away or never at all.
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:31 pm

Detlef wrote:depending on their state of mind, almost immediately
    I agree with you, Detlef.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:40 pm

shayn wrote:i agree with Detlef, as soon as they pass it depends on their condition and state of mind and their "will".

coming through takes a lot of efforts from spirits as well, and sometimes it is just too hard on them to do that.

why asking V?

s

Hi Shayn

Had a difference of opinion away from here :giggles:  just wondered what you guys thought, I also believe in some circumstances the spirit can appear sometime before they die and just before they die and while the body is dying. I believe this has been mentioned here before naturally in those minutes or seconds when you realised you were going most folks thoughts would immediately go to their loved ones I believe the spirit can go with those thoughts and 'appear'

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:05 am

It is often asked who you would visit at the point of death and most answers are  'my loved ones'.    
    My daughter would be the first........a gentle shake and a whisper in her ear....'I'm here'...... :eyeroll:  :lol:
    Assumpta
    Assumpta

Female
    Number of posts : 333
    Job/hobbies : Retired, love reading, writing, cross-stitch and all things spiritual
    Registration date : 2011-06-23

Post  Assumpta Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:49 pm

Good question Violet, I think this properly depends on the person concerned.  I will admit to seeing my Mother the day after she died which as you can imagine was a great comfort to me.  I have read in many books concerning returning spirits that sometimes people can be aware of a person at the actual time of passing.

:flo:
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Cassy7
    Cassy7

Female
    Number of posts : 369
    Job/hobbies : Retired. I love walking my dogs by the sea, gardening and researching my family tree.
    Registration date : 2013-07-12

Post  Cassy7 Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:24 am

I had contact from my Dad the morning after he died.  He died quite suddenly of a heart attack during the night.  The next morning before anyone had phoned to let me know I woke up and felt there was someone in the house. 

Then I found that the electrics in my house had gone mad.  The lights were flickering on and off, but it did not seem to be a power failure because things that usually need resetting when the electric fails (like the time on the microwave and central heating) were not affected.  Except that is for my clock radio which was flashing all sorts of odd symbols and continued to do so for hours, it refused to be reset. 

The feeling I got from the "someone in the house" was one of huge excitement and release.  When I got the call to tell me Dad had died I realised it was him that was doing these things.  He had been ill and on constant oxygen for a very long time, and being a very active lively person before his illness I am sure his death was a wonderful release from these restrictions. 

The lights in the living room continued to flicker for two weeks, and one day I said mentally to Dad "if it is you doing that, do it just once more and then never again".  The lights promptly went off for a few seconds, then came back on and never flickered again.  It reminded me that Dad had told me when I was young that he felt that spirit energy is something like electricity.

A couple of days later I was lying on the sofa and was deeply upset about Dad.  I felt a gentle hand on my shoulder which I believe was him.

A friend of mine who is clairvoyant told me that Dad also visited her within hours his of passing over.

My parents were spiritualists and I know from them that sadly many people wait months or years for contact with loved ones.  I feel very lucky to have had such immediate and close contact with many of my relatives and friends who have passed over.

Cassy
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:11 am

That was a little like when my dad passed over.   
    The light came on in the hallway that evening,thought it was one of the family. 
    Next morning I queried if anyone had been up during the night,though I had never heard a sound....no one had.     I learned the following day that dad had died during the night.

They always leave a sign...
    Cassy7
    Cassy7

Female
    Number of posts : 369
    Job/hobbies : Retired. I love walking my dogs by the sea, gardening and researching my family tree.
    Registration date : 2013-07-12

Post  Cassy7 Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:43 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:That was a little like when my dad passed over.   
    The light came on in the hallway that evening,thought it was one of the family. 
    Next morning I queried if anyone had been up during the night,though I had never heard a sound....no one had.     I learned the following day that dad had died during the night.

They always leave a sign...
    That reminds me of something that happened to me when I was young and living in a flat in London.  An Irish lady who lived in the same house had no phone and was using mine because her father in law in Ireland was dying. 

One evening I heard a knock on my door and opened it immediately but there was no one there.  My flat was at the end of a long hallway and I would have seen if there was anyone there. 

Shortly afterwards the phone rang and it was  a call to let my neighbour know that her father in law had just passed away.  I told her about the knock that I heard, and she told me that in Ireland it is said that you hear a knock on the door to warn you of someone's passing.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:01 pm

I can understand them leaving a sign....their 'Good-bye' to us before they leave us.    I remember someone telling my mother this years ago and she said '(bless her) 'why didn't he just tell me?'.....

There was silence..... :blush:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:10 pm