Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Is this Astral Projection?

gamrpro
    gamrpro

Male
    Number of posts : 24
    Registration date : 2012-04-26

Is this Astral Projection? Empty Is this Astral Projection?

Post  gamrpro Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:32 am

A couple months ago I went to bed and dreamt. While in the dream I felt my soul getting up out of my body. But then I woke up and I think my soul went back into my body. But now that I'm thinking back I can recall having what I thought of was a dream. I remember being somewhere in the universe, not knowing how I got there and I remember I didn't necessarily have a form. It felt as if I was a camera in a movie. I could see a bunch of stars and a planet in front of me. To me, I think it would have been an OBE. What do you think?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Is this Astral Projection? Empty Re: Is this Astral Projection?

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:57 am

gamrpro wrote:A couple months ago I went to bed and dreamt. While in the dream I felt my soul getting up out of my body. But then I woke up and I think my soul went back into my body. But now that I'm thinking back I can recall having what I thought of was a dream. I remember being somewhere in the universe, not knowing how I got there and I remember I didn't necessarily have a form. It felt as if I was a camera in a movie. I could see a bunch of stars and a planet in front of me. To me, I think it would have been an OBE. What do you think?
    Welcome,Gamrbro,to our site..... :urwelcome: 

Yes,it certainly sounds as if you have had an OBE.    
    I would suggest that you make a note of this for future records.    It is worthwhile looking back and reading what you have experienced.    The more you experience the more you will learn....

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:29 am