Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Hmmm' maybe this explains some of those dreams that come from nowhere

mayflow
    mayflow

Number of posts : 894
    Job/hobbies : Electronics, RF energy, test equipment
    Registration date : 2013-12-03

dreams - Hmmm' maybe this explains some of those dreams that come from nowhere Empty Hmmm' maybe this explains some of those dreams that come from nowhere

Post  mayflow Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:51 pm

http://www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics.com/scientists-claim-that-quantum-theory-proves-consciousness-moves-to-another-universe-at-death/
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

dreams - Hmmm' maybe this explains some of those dreams that come from nowhere Empty Re: Hmmm' maybe this explains some of those dreams that come from nowhere

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:07 pm

Just plain commonsense that we live on except for the physical body....

Interesting link....will read that later.......   proves what I've said all along....
    We not only exist on the earth planet,but many other universes....as well.....
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

dreams - Hmmm' maybe this explains some of those dreams that come from nowhere Empty Re: Hmmm' maybe this explains some of those dreams that come from nowhere

Post  1antique Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:07 pm

Agreed....it is just common sense....and mainstream science is just now beginning to understand it.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:35 pm

Dr.Robert Lanza is a very interesting man regarding all aspects of the supernatural.
    Including life after death,anything to do with spiritualism.
    Has studied most subjects and has had interviews on the television...
    Might just go back on the telly and see I can find any programs involving him in his talks.  
    Well,worth listening to.....
    mayflow
    mayflow

Post  mayflow Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:50 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:Dr.Robert Lanza is a very interesting man regarding all aspects of the supernatural.
    Including life after death,anything to do with spiritualism.
    Has studied most subjects and has had interviews on the television...
    Might just go back on the telly and see I can find any programs involving him in his talks.  
    Well,worth listening to.....
    Oh, I just saw he has a bunch of stuff on youtube. Too lengthy to watch at work and I am limited to 6 GHz per month at home, so if I remember I will bring in a USB stick tomorrow and download some of them to watch at home. Nothing better than blending science and physics and metaphysics!
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:43 pm

Just let me know what you find.    It might be something I've missed....
    mayflow
    mayflow

Post  mayflow Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:34 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:Just let me know what you find.    It might be something I've missed....
    Thanks for the reminder.

1. USB stick in pocket. Chec. < Bad K Key, chec.
    2. Happy to have new ideas to investigate, chec.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:04 pm

One,two,three....Go!

Off tomorrow for a day out.....give me the results tomorrow evening....
     :rofl:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:30 pm

meaning that when the shell comes off (space and time), we still exist. - Exactly, physical death the shell comes off and we still exist

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:29 pm

For us guys here - or at least some of us - there are no revelations in any of this.
    mayflow
    mayflow

Post  mayflow Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:50 pm

mac wrote:For us guys here - or at least some of us - there are no revelations in any of this.

Then you understand dark matter and energy? The cosmological constant? Me, I have a lot of learning yet to do. Presently it is thought that maybe 5% of the Universe we even know a bit of is based on Atoms and Chemicals. For me at least there are a lot of revelations yet to be revealed. If there were no more revelations left for me, I would get mighty bored, I think.

If I have a chance to learn from this interesting scientist I am going to take it.

I also relate this to an ancient teaching of Buddha which I was privileged to read from the University of Minnesota where he said the Universe we know of is not the only Universe but was created by pure thought. This was over 500 years before Christ.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:56 am

mayflow wrote:
    mac wrote:For us guys here - or at least some of us - there are no revelations in any of this.

Then you understand dark matter and energy? The cosmological constant? Me, I have a lot of learning yet to do. Presently it is thought that maybe 5% of the Universe we even know a bit of is based on Atoms and Chemicals. For me at least there are a lot of revelations yet to be revealed. If there were no more revelations left for me, I would get mighty bored, I think.

If I have a chance to learn from this interesting scientist I am going to take it.

I also relate this to an ancient teaching of Buddha which I was privileged to read from the University of Minnesota where he said the Universe we know of is not the only Universe but was created by pure thought. This was over 500 years before Christ.
    Would a smattering of knowledge/understanding of all the above in this world mean I would know more about life being continuous, that there's no death and that we all live on?

The rest of it is the field of the wannabes but when we're no longer encased in this human flesh we'll have all the opportunity we'll ever need to study the stuff that some folk hanker about knowing in the here-and-now.

Revelations? nah! Just stuff you don't know...
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:16 am

Why we take an interest in these topics,Mac....to learn....!
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male

Post  1antique Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:10 am

To me, it is not a matter of 'if' life is continuous, but where our energy goes once we leave this shell. Is it to 'heaven' or 'hell' as religion would have us believe, or maybe to the 'spirit world' as others would teach us, or, maybe, our energy moves into another dimension, or maybe into another universe?

So many postulations....so little with a true scope of reality. (including myself  :blush: )
    mac

Male

Post  mac Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:18 pm

1antique wrote:To me, it is not a matter of 'if' life is continuous, but where our energy goes once we leave this shell. Is it to 'heaven' or 'hell' as religion would have us believe, or maybe to the 'spirit world' as others would teach us, or, maybe, our energy moves into another dimension, or maybe into another universe?

So many postulations....so little with a true scope of reality. (including myself  :blush: )
    There is plenty of guidance about such issues from teachers and guides who were widely regarded as spiritually-evolved. 

And the movement which recorded these teachings, and in which they are embedded, is one which has its roots in the USA, your own nation. 

Perhaps you might consider looking into things?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:02 pm

Violet wrote:meaning that when the shell comes off (space and time), we still exist. - Exactly, physical death the shell comes off and we still exist
    You got it,Violet.....like a tortoise........without a shell.... :giggles:
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male

Post  1antique Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:45 pm

mac said: wrote:There is plenty of guidance about such issues from teachers and guides who were widely regarded as spiritually-evolved.  

And the movement which recorded these teachings, and in which they are embedded, is one which has its roots in the USA, your own nation.  

If you are speaking of Christianity, it, like every other major religion in the world bears little resemblance to the intention of the teacher. It, like every other religion, has been twisted into something that serves the powers that control it. 

Only now are some of the mainstream churches beginning to admit that many key phrases in the Bible were mistranslated - either by accident or by design. Much of what is taught by the church was made up in an effort to control the populace in the middle ages (and before), or incorporated by later sects of the church as they began teachings under a different name.

And, secondly, it is easy for some to draw in people to your teachings if you have a compelling enough argument against the status quo. This has been seen throughout history. Millions of people have been drawn to 'leaders' because of their passion....only to find that they had been lead down a blind alley.

I am not saying that this is the case with Christianity or any of the other religions of the world, but I am saying that, no matter what these 'enlightened' people have said, we know absolutely zero about what really happens once we leave our physical bodies.
    mayflow
    mayflow

Post  mayflow Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:43 pm

Oh my gosh, checking this out I found this by this NASA physicist.

I have only watched about 20 minutes of this so far, but I think he is quite unto something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wgw2SFE8yE
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:54 pm

mayflow wrote:Oh my gosh, checking this out I found this by this NASA physicist.

I have only watched about 20 minutes of this so far, but I think he is quite unto something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wgw2SFE8yE
    Oh,it has Michael Newton on there as well..     Got to save your link,will look at that tomorrow.....good for you,Mayflo...... :grin:
    mac

Male

Post  mac Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:24 am

1antique wrote:
    mac said: wrote:There is plenty of guidance about such issues from teachers and guides who were widely regarded as spiritually-evolved.  

If you are speaking of Christianity, it, like every other major religion in the world bears little resemblance to the intention of the teacher. It, like every other religion, has been twisted into something that serves the powers that control it. 

Only now are some of the mainstream churches beginning to admit that many key phrases in the Bible were mistranslated - either by accident or by design. Much of what is taught by the church was made up in an effort to control the populace in the middle ages (and before), or incorporated by later sects of the church as they began teachings under a different name.

And, secondly, it is easy for some to draw in people to your teachings if you have a compelling enough argument against the status quo. This has been seen throughout history. Millions of people have been drawn to 'leaders' because of their passion....only to find that they had been lead down a blind alley.

I am not saying that this is the case with Christianity or any of the other religions of the world, but I am saying that, no matter what these 'enlightened' people have said, we know absolutely zero about what really happens once we leave our physical bodies.
    I said the movement had its roots in the USA.  Do you really think that Christianity has its roots in the USA?  And do you think that Christianity has anything to tell us about the issues under discussion?   really!

Your signature says you're searching for the truth - you've got a ways to go and you first would be helped by getting some idea in which direction you should be heading
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male

Post  1antique Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:18 am

Well, first, let me say this....there is no need to be testy or rude.

I missed the portion that said 'roots' My fault.

Are you speaking of the 'religion' that they call Mormonism? If so, I consider that to be more of a cult than a religion. It is another story of 'finding' something and claiming that it came form God. When proof of them was requested...they disappeared....and the story was given that Joseph Smith returned them to the angels who gave them to him. Convenient, huh?

Also, if you look at the accuracy of Joseph Smith's prophecies, you will find them extremely lacking.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:23 pm

1antique wrote:Well, first, let me say this....there is no need to be testy or rude.

I missed the portion that said 'roots' My fault.

Are you speaking of the 'religion' that they call Mormonism? If so, I consider that to be more of a cult than a religion. It is another story of 'finding' something and claiming that it came form God. When proof of them was requested...they disappeared....and the story was given that Joseph Smith returned them to the angels who gave them to him. Convenient, huh?

Also, if you look at the accuracy of Joseph Smith's prophecies, you will find them extremely lacking.
    Modern Spiritualism, Hydesville, NY.  It doesn't do prophecy, it doesn't use a 'manual' as with the Bible, it doesn't expect faith or belief as a substitute for evidence of its teachings.... 

It does do guidance about issues such as our survival beyond the death of our bodies, guidance about what happens to us then, guidance about why we're here in the first place....

I've been writing plenty about Spiritualism here on this website for as long as you've been around it.   I'm sure you've posted in threads I've been involved in and I'd be very surprised if I haven't declared myself as a dyed-in-the-roots Spiritualist (perhaps the only one prepared to be that specific) on numerous occasions.

I'm astonished you didn't know.
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male

Post  1antique Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:46 pm

I know very little about the modern spiritualist churches, I must admit. I came from a very strong religious background rooted in many religions, but quickly became disillusioned as I became old enough to understand the truth behind the lies. I have been searching since then, with few good results.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:51 pm

mayflow wrote:http://www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics.com/scientists-claim-that-quantum-theory-proves-consciousness-moves-to-another-universe-at-death/
    Lanza also believes that multiple universes can exist simultaneously.  In one universe, the body can be dead. And in another it continues to exist, absorbing consciousness which migrated into this universe.  This means that a dead person while traveling through the same tunnel ends up not in hell or in heaven, but in a similar world he or she once inhabited, but this time alive. And so on, infinitely.  It’s almost like a cosmic Russian doll afterlife effect. - See more at: http://www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics.com/scientists-claim-that-quantum-theory-proves-consciousness-moves-to-another-universe-at-death/#sthash.WpEN4z7I.dpuf

Finally had time to read this.   There are some interesting subjects in there we can use for topics.     
    The one above is most interesting.    
    So many pointers off it.
    To be alive on one universe and dead on another.
    For some reason what came to mind was,would there be any contact between our two selves?    I once read that we live the same lives but with differences in those lives.   Not sure if we meet the same people in those lives.  

at: http://www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics.com/scientists-claim-that-quantum-theory-proves-consciousness-moves-to-another-universe-at-death/#sthash.WpEN4z7I.dpuf

As the above,it is saying at death,nothing about the spirit world,but moving to another Universe at death.
    My head is spinning....
    mac

Male

Post  mac Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:12 pm

1antique wrote:I know very little about the modern spiritualist churches, I must admit. I came from a very strong religious background rooted in many religions, but quickly became disillusioned as I became old enough to understand the truth behind the lies. I have been searching since then, with few good results.

Modern Spiritualism isn't the church and one does not need to be part of any church to be a Spiritualist - I rarely visit a church and yet I'm a staunch Spiritualist.

Western mainstream religions are very different and often require adherents to toe-the-line of their teaching, expectation and church attendance.  What's taught there is usually taken from the Bible. Spiritualism isn't controlled by its churches and centres and has no equivalent of a Bible but its churches and centres are ideal to meet up with like-minded others and to learn the basics concerning survival and communication through mediumship. 

In the USA that's much less possible because there are so few churches and centers and so far between them.    In the UK there are many with visiting mediums most weeks, often demonstrating mediumship.  But what's taught in Spiritualism can be accessed through the compiled words of teachers and guides.

You haven't said what you're searching for and Spiritualism may not be able to provide it anyway but maybe it's worth considering investigating, if only to rule it out?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:16 am