Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Hmmm' maybe this explains some of those dreams that come from nowhere

mayflow
    mayflow

Number of posts : 894
    Job/hobbies : Electronics, RF energy, test equipment
    Registration date : 2013-12-03

dreams - Hmmm' maybe this explains some of those dreams that come from nowhere - Page 2 Empty Hmmm' maybe this explains some of those dreams that come from nowhere

Post  mayflow Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics.com/scientists-claim-that-quantum-theory-proves-consciousness-moves-to-another-universe-at-death/
    mayflow
    mayflow

dreams - Hmmm' maybe this explains some of those dreams that come from nowhere - Page 2 Empty Re: Hmmm' maybe this explains some of those dreams that come from nowhere

Post  mayflow Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:20 pm

mac wrote:
    1antique wrote:I know very little about the modern spiritualist churches, I must admit. I came from a very strong religious background rooted in many religions, but quickly became disillusioned as I became old enough to understand the truth behind the lies. I have been searching since then, with few good results.

Modern Spiritualism isn't the church and one does not need to be part of any church to be a Spiritualist - I rarely visit a church and yet I'm a staunch Spiritualist.

Western mainstream religions are very different and often require adherents to toe-the-line of their teaching, expectation and church attendance.  What's taught there is usually taken from the Bible. Spiritualism isn't controlled by its churches and centres and has no equivalent of a Bible but its churches and centres are ideal to meet up with like-minded others and to learn the basics concerning survival and communication through mediumship. 

In the USA that's much less possible because there are so few churches and centers and so far between them.    In the UK there are many with visiting mediums most weeks, often demonstrating mediumship.  But what's taught in Spiritualism can be accessed through the compiled words of teachers and guides.

You haven't said what you're searching for and Spiritualism may not be able to provide it anyway but maybe it's worth considering investigating, if only to rule it out?

http://www.dalailama.com/news/post/981-secularism-is-respecting-all-religions-say-dalai-lama-and-dada-j-p-vaswani
    mayflow
    mayflow

dreams - Hmmm' maybe this explains some of those dreams that come from nowhere - Page 2 Empty Re: Hmmm' maybe this explains some of those dreams that come from nowhere

Post  mayflow Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:31 am

SpiritVoices wrote:
    mayflow wrote:http://www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics.com/scientists-claim-that-quantum-theory-proves-consciousness-moves-to-another-universe-at-death/
    Lanza also believes that multiple universes can exist simultaneously.  In one universe, the body can be dead. And in another it continues to exist, absorbing consciousness which migrated into this universe.  This means that a dead person while traveling through the same tunnel ends up not in hell or in heaven, but in a similar world he or she once inhabited, but this time alive. And so on, infinitely.  It’s almost like a cosmic Russian doll afterlife effect. - See more at: http://www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics.com/scientists-claim-that-quantum-theory-proves-consciousness-moves-to-another-universe-at-death/#sthash.WpEN4z7I.dpuf

Finally had time to read this.   There are some interesting subjects in there we can use for topics.     
    The one above is most interesting.    
    So many pointers off it.
    To be alive on one universe and dead on another.
    For some reason what came to mind was,would there be any contact between our two selves?    I once read that we live the same lives but with differences in those lives.   Not sure if we meet the same people in those lives.  

at: http://www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics.com/scientists-claim-that-quantum-theory-proves-consciousness-moves-to-another-universe-at-death/#sthash.WpEN4z7I.dpuf

As the above,it is saying at death,nothing about the spirit world,but moving to another Universe at death.
    My head is spinning....

Oh don't you just love it when your head spins like that?
    It may even give a bit of a thrill to those other you's who exist on parallel and even transversal (did I come up with this first?) paradigms?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:49 am

We'll let you off with that little gem....... :wink:
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  1antique Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:56 pm

The truth that I seek will never be found in the physical form. 

Ego plays too much a part of this life and does not allow for those who are blind to see.
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:16 pm

1antique wrote:The truth that I seek will never be found in the physical form. 

Ego plays too much a part of this life and does not allow for those who are blind to see.

It's right that we can't ever know all there is to know but please don't beat up on yourself about your ego.  That's an integral part of all of us as humans.
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  1antique Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:09 pm

Who said anything about MY ego??????  :happy:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:59 am