Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Weird sensation when looking at aura

Qwerty

Male
    Number of posts : 20
    Job/hobbies : Schooling
    Registration date : 2014-02-17

Weird sensation when looking at aura Empty Weird sensation when looking at aura

Post  Qwerty Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:49 pm

Hi people! Just today I was trying to see my aura on a mirror, I was looking right above my head when suddenly my vision became distorted And one of my arm was gone. I also felt light headed and my body was shaking. Any idea what just happened?

Thanks as always!
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Weird sensation when looking at aura Empty Re: Weird sensation when looking at aura

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:53 pm

Not sure about the answer to this question but someone may know more than I do..
    I've heard this question before and the answer but cannot remember what the answer was.....Some thing to do with mirrors......would there be a fault in your mirror?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Weird sensation when looking at aura Empty Re: Weird sensation when looking at aura

Post  Violet Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:41 pm

Yes, this is what I believe is known as 'overshadowing' during a 'mirror meditation', because you were gazing into the mirror your brain must have slipped into meditative state and allowed the overshadowing to begin but not complete. This is something which shouldn't be attempted unless you have nerves of steel as some of the images can be shocking/alarming, I appreciate this was not your intention when looking in the mirror but (sorry to keep bleating on) you need to learn how to control your gifts Auras rather than your gifts controlling you. This meditation can be extremely useful I achieved some excellent results but it can be very unnerving as some of the images can be really awful, I found a guide using this method it was confirmed again very soon after by different means.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Qwerty

Male
    Number of posts : 20
    Job/hobbies : Schooling
    Registration date : 2014-02-17

Post  Qwerty Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:02 pm

:thanku:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:08 am

My apologies Qwerty, I thought I was responding to Auras which explains this bit
     I appreciate this was not your intention when looking in the mirror but (sorry to keep bleating on) you need to learn how to control your gifts Auras rather than your gifts controlling you.
    I'm pleased it was useful to you though :flo:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:50 am

Violet wrote:Yes, this is what I believe is known as 'overshadowing' during a 'mirror meditation', because you were gazing into the mirror your brain must have slipped into meditative state and allowed the overshadowing to begin but not complete.  This is something which shouldn't be attempted unless you have nerves of steel as some of the images can be shocking/alarming, I appreciate this was not your intention when looking in the mirror but (sorry to keep bleating on) you need to learn how to control your gifts Auras rather than your gifts controlling you.  This meditation can be extremely useful I achieved some excellent results but it can be very unnerving as some of the images can be really awful, I found a guide using this method it was confirmed again very soon after by different means.

Isn't overshadowing a form of mediumship?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:56 am