Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Detlef
SpiritVoices
6 posters

To Actually Know what the After Life is like?

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

To Actually Know what the After Life is like? - Page 2 Empty To Actually Know what the After Life is like?

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

We read,we dream,we imagine what is beyond this life.

Do we really know?   We imagine it is like in our dreams.
    Are those dreams true?   Is it as perfect as we think it is.

We have to work like we do here on earth.   The perks are we have no physical body.   We can 'think' of a place we want to visit and bingo....there we are!

The colours of the after life are more brilliant than here.   The flowers are brighter.
    So why do we dread physical death?   What makes us afraid?

Unknown territory?   Unknown facts about what we face when we reach 'heaven'?

Have we ever seen a picture of what the afterlife is like?    Has any artist ever painted an imagery of the afterlife?   Where is proof that it actually exists?
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

To Actually Know what the After Life is like? - Page 2 Empty Re: To Actually Know what the After Life is like?

Post  Auras Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:53 pm

skye wrote:
    Auras wrote:
    skye wrote:
    Auras wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:There is so much we don't know about the afterlife....until we arrive there.....that will be the final step...
    I am kinda puzzles.

There is an astral plane, There is a spirit plane, There are so many planes, So why do many spirit's live on sepreate planes? do we get to choose which one when we pass?
    The world of spirit obviously has a variety of different people living there. These people, are very much like us humans, in that they all differ in a number of ways. This may be through a difference in religion, culture or ones spirituality, to name but a few. 

When our spirit eventually discards the human body, it is said we all begin on the astral plane - a part of the spirit world. This is said to be the first plane, that resembles the earth plane and where all spirits start their experience as a spirit being. We are met by loved ones on the astral plane and we go through a life review, where we alone decide, not judge, how our actions and words affected others. Again, it is said from the astral plane a progression to the spirit world to a plane, level, call it what you will, which is befitting to ones spiritual development occurs. So, although we do choose, it's not like choosing say for instance, 'What bus do I travel on to reach a destination?' rather it's our actions and deeds (spirituality) that choose our place in the spirit world. If this was not the case people would find themselves on a level which will be uncomfortable for them and disharmony would reign as it does in our physical world.

Incidentally, when a person astral travels they can meet human beings, as well as spirit beings on the astral plane, but may not necessarily be aware of which is which.

If you are still puzzled Auras, I suppose you could also consider what Jesus said when he stated "In my father's house there are many mansions".
    Now, To me that is your own interpretation of it, In-fact, I was reading a book about a man who has a NDE, He got to create whatever he wanted, Like it was his own world. But, of course, It's a highly subjective matter.

I'm not sure Auras as to whether or not you're referring to what in your words is 'my interpretation' of astral travelling to that of an NDE. In my experience both are 2 different experiences. And, yes we can create - or maybe that should read attract - what we want in this world and in the world of spirit. However, in the world of spirit, we have to earn our place and our wants, should they be above our true spiritual development. Thoughts are living things which I assume is why people in general should be selective in their thinking.

I don't even know what your talking about?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

To Actually Know what the After Life is like? - Page 2 Empty Re: To Actually Know what the After Life is like?

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:09 pm

Auras,think of it as starting school as a young child.   You learn your first lesson.   You pass onto high school as you learn more.   You raise your grades.    That is very much the same as the dimensions in the spirit world.
    As you learn through each reincarnation,you climb the steps to a higher dimension.

Level or plain.....
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:28 pm

Auras, I was aiming to explain that I consider there are differences to an NDE experience to that of someone astral travelling. And, to add that we all create our world by our own thoughts as to what we want, whether here in this world or in the world of spirit. It falls under the natural Law of Attraction. 

I spoke about what happens when people astral travel in my first post because the astral plane had previously been mentioned, and it's the first (closest) plane to our own physical world. Now, although the astral plane is a part of the spirit world, it is not on the same level as the spirit world where most people who have 'died' choose to remain. Some choose to progress to a level to gain further knowledge etc, and at times may visit levels beneath their own level but they cannot attain a level that is above them.   

Nonetheless, perhaps I should have initially asked in my post numbered 22 what part or parts do you consider to be my interpretation to what I had written, rather than make assumptions. On the premise you intended it was my interpretation of the spirit world, then what I have written comes from my understanding as gained from reading experienced accounts during demonstrations of physical mediumship as spoken by 'normal everyday people' living in the world of spirit and spirit teachers. Whom in my opinion have a higher authority of trust as to what happens in their world than any one of us mere mortals in ours.   

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:47 pm