Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
SpiritVoices
Undecidedperson
6 posters

Watches and machines malfunction

Undecidedperson
    Just joined

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2014-04-25

Watches and machines malfunction Empty Watches and machines malfunction

Post  Undecidedperson Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:56 pm

My grandma has had an issue her whole life where some electrical machines go crazy and malfunction around her. Also some watches won't work at all. She said it has something to do with the energy in her body. Could this be something spiritual?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Watches and machines malfunction Empty Re: Watches and machines malfunction

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:09 am

I've heard something about this before.  I think.I'm not sure but electricity can build up in the body.
    Hubby was a cable Jointer for the electricity company,worked there for many years.
    I remember once him holding up a light bulb which was not connected in any way to the electric supply and that light bulb lit up for a few seconds!
    Cassy7
    Cassy7

Female
    Number of posts : 369
    Job/hobbies : Retired. I love walking my dogs by the sea, gardening and researching my family tree.
    Registration date : 2013-07-12

Post  Cassy7 Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:38 am

I know of two people who are healers that keep having to repair and replace electrical items that malfunction or break down completely - they tell me it is something to do with the healing energy.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post  Crystal Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:04 pm

Undecidedperson wrote:My grandma has had an issue her whole life where some electrical machines go crazy and malfunction around her. Also some watches won't work at all. She said it has something to do with the energy in her body. Could this be something spiritual?

Yes it will be her ungrounded energy. There are many ways to stop it happening and to bne in control. I used to blow computers up and was banned from using them at work lol, I would give people static shocks when I touched them and couldn't ever go in a lift or touch shopping trolleys, it was a right pain wearing gloves all the time, but I got some good advice and learnt how to earth myself and now I just use it as fun to thrill people lol.
    I feel it is to do with our polarity and the energy we absorb and pass on, I wonder if your grandma is a healer?
    Undecidedperson
    Just joined

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2014-04-25

Watches and machines malfunction Empty More info

Post  Undecidedperson Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:04 pm

I'm not sure. I don't know much about healers and she definitely doesn't as she is a devout christian. She had had cancer before and beat it and us currently receiving treatment for cancer again, I don't know if this helps. Anyone have more info on healers?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:10 am

Hi Udecidedpersaon, many of our members are healers and we have a healing section, what would you like to know about healing? Watches never last long with me and I seem to set off the alarmed doors in shops too it's frustrating, all of us have a little electricity in our bodies, what would you like to know about healing i'm sure amongst us here we could give you a good overview?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    blackbirdrising
    blackbirdrising

Female
    Number of posts : 177
    Registration date : 2013-11-06

Post  blackbirdrising Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:16 am

Ive always killed watches, fried computers, and electronics, also charging my cell phone just by focusing my excess unground energy into it. Once my husband got sick none of these things were an issue anymore, all my energy goes to him for healing.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:48 am