Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Knowing the aura

Madi
    Madi
    Just joined

Number of posts : 9
    Registration date : 2014-06-01

Knowing the aura Empty Knowing the aura

Post  Madi Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:37 am

Hey guys! I've been able to see auras but now I can't really see them anymore. I don't know why. I keep looking for them, not too hard though because I know it can have the opposite effect, but since them I can just know what aura color they have. I don't have to see it. I will feel that the person aura color is blue and then I'll look up blue auras because I don't know them all yet and it was perfectly describe them or how they're feeling. I only see the white around the person now. I don't understand, does anyone have any ideas?
    Spirit of Light
    Spirit of Light

Number of posts : 82
    Registration date : 2014-05-31

Knowing the aura Empty Re: Knowing the aura

Post  Spirit of Light Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:07 pm

What else has happened in your life? Any big events, stress, arguments, anything to shake your confidence?

Auras are always there, they change and grow or shrink, they become stronger or weaker. Perhaps you are forgetting other areas of your life and need to concentrate on something else for a while?
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:07 pm

Madi wrote:Hey guys! I've been able to see auras but now I can't really see them anymore. I don't know why. I keep looking for them, not too hard though because I know it can have the opposite effect, but since them I can just know what aura color they have. I don't have to see it. I will feel that the person aura color is blue and then I'll look up blue auras because I don't know them all yet and it was perfectly describe them or how they're feeling. I only see the white around the person now. I don't understand, does anyone have any ideas?
    I have to say this based on experience. You tend to see auras when your intending not to see them. You are doing fine. When starting out you start to see white auras, Then the more you start to see them, the more colours you start to see. There is nothing really to worry about.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:09 pm