Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Does this count as a lucid dream?

Retro76

Male
    Number of posts : 207
    Job/hobbies : School
    Registration date : 2014-06-20

Does this count as a lucid dream? Empty Does this count as a lucid dream?

Post  Retro76 Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:13 pm

Last night i remember interrupting my dream to do a "finger check". (Before i continue i have to say this was my first attempt to intentionally have a lucid dream {Ive never had an accidental one, either}). I remember everything in my dream stopping and becoming a black backround, and I remember thinking, "hey, im in my dream!". After that i couldnt control anything, but just watch my subconcious make a dream. I also remember hearing "I wont remember any of this" the exact moment before i woke up. When i woke up though, i remembered every moment of every dream that i had that night. Im really confused (remember, this was my first attempt to if that has anything to do with it)
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Does this count as a lucid dream? Empty Re: Does this count as a lucid dream?

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:22 pm

Retro76 wrote:Last night i remember interrupting my dream to do a "finger check". (Before i continue i have to say this was my first attempt to intentionally have a lucid dream {Ive never had an accidental one, either}). I remember everything in my dream stopping and becoming a black backround, and I remember thinking, "hey, im in my dream!". After that i couldnt control anything, but just watch my subconcious make a dream. I also remember hearing "I wont remember any of this" the exact moment before i woke up. When i woke up though, i remembered every moment of every dream that i had that night. Im really confused (remember, this was my first attempt to if that has anything to do with it)
    What's a finger check?
    Lucid dreams are very much like real life.   They seem to be actually happening...
    Is there any event in your dreams that point to something happening in your life?   Are you seeing anyone who has passed over in those dreams?  There could be a message there.
    Retro76

Male

Post  Retro76 Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:49 pm

Finger check- checking if your fingers are in correct position & if you still have 10.
    I only had dreams about seeing a psychic(in a seperate topic), and school. Strangely, instead of it being regular school, it was me just crying. I asked myself why and i just responded "im having emotion issues" while i was still in my dream. I havent had any emotional issues in real life, but all day ive been grieving about NOTHING.
    And no, i havent seen any passed over family members
    Retro76

Male

Post  Retro76 Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:50 pm

Also, finger checking is a way to prove if you are dreaming
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:07 pm

Retro76 wrote:Finger check- checking if your fingers are in correct position & if you still have 10.
    I only had dreams about seeing a psychic(in a seperate topic), and school. Strangely, instead of it being regular school, it was me just crying. I asked myself why and i just responded "im having emotion issues" while i was still in my dream. I havent had any emotional issues in real life, but all day ive been grieving about NOTHING.
    And no, i havent seen any passed over family members
    Ok.....sometimes those who are close to us do visit in lucid dreams....whether passed over or still in the land of the living...
    Retro76

Male

Post  Retro76 Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:09 pm

Yeah. Its really overwhelming how this was all in my first attempt to have a lucid dream...
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:25 pm

Lucid dreams can also be classed as OBE (out of body experiences)

Let's if I can contact my daughter....might be a while until tomorrow.
    Retro76

Male

Post  Retro76 Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:32 pm

What would you ask her about? The whole situation, or what?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:15 pm

She's answered....
    The crystal is Phosphosiderite.

Strong vibrations.  Aids healing and spiritual growth.....
    How's that sound?

Off to bed all...
    See you all tomorrow....my back is giving me hell.....
     :ghug:
    Retro76

Male

Post  Retro76 Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:21 pm

Good night spiritvoices! Thank you for even bringing your daughter into helping me, even on my first day on the forums! Thank you so much again
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:45 am

Retro76 wrote:Good night spiritvoices! Thank you for even bringing your daughter into helping me, even on my first day on the forums! Thank you so much again
    No problem....We always try and make new members welcome.

I'm not  a great expert on spiritualism or even dreams.  I just use my common sense....enjoy the site....any problems you encounter,Violet is the one to go to.
    She's the top boss here,bless her...... :asmile: 

spiritvoices
    Retro76

Male

Post  Retro76 Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:31 am

Thanks for the advice, and yes, everyone has made me feel welcome so far

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:52 am