Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

being healed

shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

being healed Empty being healed

Post  shayn Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:57 am

it is said that a person who was very ill on this life time, or was killed in a horrible way, or whatever, while crossing over is being healed and recover from whatever he or she suffered during life time.

my questions: is it possible that a a healing process is not taking place? or the spirit is not being healed? or that for some reason this person while being connected still suffers?
    and if a soul was tormented and suffered during the life time, can it be healed while crossing over? or it continue to suffer?

can the spirit carry this injuries into a new life?

i'm not sure if my questions came that clear...but thanks for any inputs and ideas...

S
    Retro76

Male
    Number of posts : 207
    Job/hobbies : School
    Registration date : 2014-06-20

being healed Empty Re: being healed

Post  Retro76 Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:50 pm

From what i know, spirits get healed directly after death. You carry memories of the previous life, but not pain from them. That being said, de-ja-vu can occur in a future life, if you do similar things in a past life (supposedly). This is just from what i know, so dont be angry if you find im wrong :)
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:03 pm

shayn wrote:it is said that a person who was very ill on this life time, or was killed in a horrible way, or whatever, while crossing over is being healed and recover from whatever he or she suffered during life time.

my questions: is it possible that a a healing process is not taking place? or the spirit is not being healed? or that for some reason this person while being connected still suffers?
    and if a soul was tormented and suffered during the life time, can it be healed while crossing over? or it continue to suffer?

i'm not sure if my questions came that clear...but thanks for any inputs and ideas...

S

It is possible, not only possible but almost certain if the spirit does not fully cross over and incarnate direct from the non physical earth realm.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:05 pm

Must admit I have never heard of no healing from spirit,Shayn.

I always gathered that healing took place not only in this world but in the next. Like the dream I put in here recently,about my husband after he died,was taken first for healing in spirit.  I also remember reading somewhere that the spirit world have their own form of hospitals,but not physical healing.  Not to the body but to the spirit itself.
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:10 pm

shayn wrote:it is said that a person who was very ill on this life time, or was killed in a horrible way, or whatever, while crossing over is being healed and recover from whatever he or she suffered during life time.

S
    I believe healing always occurs with those people whose circumstances are such that healing will be beneficial to their spirit. 

All trauma and injury afflicting the physical body remains in the physical world after our death. However, when we enter the Spirit world we are dealing with the mind and it's memory. If an illness or sudden passing has not registered on to the mind it is unlikely to be a painful memory, to the Spirit. Therefore, should a form of healing be needed to recover from shock, for example, the healing process may not be required for as long a period as other people's, whose mind has been affected by the passing of physical time. It's hard for anyone to state a specific time as there is no need for time in the world of Spirit   

Spirit communications inform us, whenever a person passes into the spirit realms, through a lingering or a terminal illness, or through the hands of another, or perhaps themselves, they will be received into the loving care of spirit people - usually a loved one - who will take care of them. It has been said, they are placed in a hospital type environment, so they can rest and sleep and be treated in quiet surroundings. They will always have spirit helpers standing close by, so, they can be of immediate service when a spirit person is ready to be helped. This help could be in helping them to gradually accept and come to terms with what has happened to them, and to adjust their thoughts to accepting their new environment and understand how this new world works.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:34 pm

skye wrote:

S
    I believe healing always occurs with those people whose circumstances are such that healing will be beneficial to their spirit. 

All trauma and injury afflicting the physical body remains in the physical world after our death. However, when we enter the Spirit world we are dealing with the mind and it's memory. If an illness or sudden passing has not registered on to the mind it is unlikely to be a painful memory, to the Spirit. Therefore, should a form of healing be needed to recover from shock, for example, the healing process may not be required for as long a period as other people's, whose mind has been affected by the passing of physical time. It's hard for anyone to state a specific time as there is no need for time in the world of Spirit   

Spirit communications inform us, whenever a person passes into the spirit realms, through a lingering or a terminal illness, or through the hands of another, or perhaps themselves, they will be received into the loving care of spirit people - usually a loved one - who will take care of them. It has been said, they are placed in a hospital type environment, so they can rest and sleep and be treated in quiet surroundings. They will always have spirit helpers standing close by, so, they can be of immediate service when a spirit person is ready to be helped. This help could be in helping them to gradually accept and come to terms with what has happened to them, and to adjust their thoughts to accepting their new environment and understand how this new world works.
    Exactly what I was told,Sky.   My step daughter who took her own life,was placed in a healing ward in spirit to give her mental healing.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:54 am