Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Again! Another positive experience!

Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Again! Another positive experience! Empty Again! Another positive experience!

Post  Auras Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:29 am

Another lovely experience. Again, I just relaxed my body, Let go and see where my mind was taking me.
    My head started swaying from side to side, It felt like it was physically doing but I know it was not.
    I seen a spirit, Did not see an facial features though lol, all I know it's a pure loving being. He/she was surrounded in white light/glow! Then it moved onto where I thought I seen a tunnel full with white light(Yet the tunnel but I am going by my impressions).
    It took me like a minute to reach this stage, I feel the main key, Is the more you're relaxed, the more your sink, The more you mind dwells deeper within yourself.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Again! Another positive experience! Empty Re: Again! Another positive experience!

Post  Violet Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:22 am

It was lovely to read that auras, it sedms you had a beautiful and very personal experience :astar: o

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:31 pm