Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
mac
SpiritVoices
somnium
7 posters

The will to die vs live

somnium
    somnium

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2013-04-05

The will to die vs live Empty The will to die vs live

Post  somnium Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:16 am

What is life but awareness itself..

Does my awareness in any way harm myself or others..

If any of it does then I have will to harm or to kill..

Does my knowledge of life intend for it to die...

If it does then I am intending you or me to die...

I am willing the essence of my awareness into the space where reality is filled, made manifest my will..

From the sacred infinite potential of all creation to be, all life and all ways, eternally and now.

I am willing the essence of my awareness into the space where reality is filled, made manifest my will..

From the sacred infinite potential of all creation to be, all life and all ways, eternally.
    somnium
    somnium

The will to die vs live Empty Re: The will to die vs live

Post  somnium Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:40 am

I Posted this in another forum and a member there thought I was a predator out to hurt people, and she cast an intent to disconnect from me, and send my energy back at me. To which I replied.

Oh that is sad. I am front and direct but perhaps not direct enough. I share this with you to show you that any awareness you have that is negative and intending death may be suspended and no longer intended to manifest. To show you that when you have knowledge that says you must die and for whatever reason that you yourself are the one that is intending and willing your own death. If you have knowledge and awareness that says all men must die then you are intending the will of death in that form. When you have knowledge that says if you do this it can hurt you then that is what you intend manifest. To be self aware of your conscious intent and the knowledge you align to form reality, then you can remove your harmful intentions and will, to cleanse your sacred potential and form and will the reality you want within the free space where reality is filled and aligned into form. If you think for a second that my intent or will is to harm or be a predator in any way shape or form to myself or anyone you are very mistaken indeed. So you can rest assured that my intent and will is never to hurt you or anyone and so no harm will ever come of me, nor any force into any position or state. I will only ever tell you what I see. The message in the OP points to a higher level of awareness where the collective of humanity no longer has the intent and will, the knowledge and awareness, that harms themselves or any life in any way. Where we are so aware of our own will and reality that we no longer intend any destructive form of knowledge or state of awareness, except only to move from one position to another, to transmute one thing into another thing. WHich is not destructive but transformative for positive purpose. Kill only the beast within that hurts the positive aspects of reality, train the beast to attack only that which harms us. The greatest weapon against the darkness is the light of truth and awareness which can defeat any foe. And so yes please bring me the results of my actions, for i live them already.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:42 am

I don't think anyone has the intent to kill,Somnium.

Anger,mistrust or events can lead to murder....
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:31 pm

What is the intention for this thread?  To be a discussion/debate or just to sound off?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:44 pm

Which ever it leads us......they are the most interesting discussions.....
    somnium
    somnium

Post  somnium Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:41 pm

Well I found that when I had the awareness, knowledge and intent and will that says all people will die, I have set the path for death of all life and will that way to manifest. Through self-awareness I no longer have this formation within my body of awareness. Other still do, and so I disconnect from them. In sorcery this path is called death-defiers and most leave the world behind, to enter into another position of awareness. Where they live, and have been living now for thousands of years.
    somnium
    somnium

Post  somnium Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:43 pm

mac wrote:What is the intention for this thread?  To be a discussion/debate or just to sound off?

The intent of the thread is to share what I know and to provide self-awareness to others in the hopes that others too many shift the intent and will, the knowledge and awareness of death itself.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:56 pm

[quote="somnium"]Well I found that when I had the awareness, knowledge and intent and will that says all people will die, I have set the path for death of all life and will that way to manifest. Through self-awareness I no longer have this formation within my body of awareness. Other still do, and so I disconnect from them. In sorcery this path is called death-defiers and most leave the world behind, to enter into another position of awareness. Where they live, and have been living now for thousands of years.[/quote

Where are they living now? I'm interested,Somnium.
    Was recently watching a program on Telly stating about the different planets in the Universe.
    ....plus the population of those planets.
    somnium
    somnium

Post  somnium Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:52 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:
    somnium wrote:Well I found that when I had the awareness, knowledge and intent and will that says all people will die, I have set the path for death of all life and will that way to manifest. Through self-awareness I no longer have this formation within my body of awareness. Other still do, and so I disconnect from them. In sorcery this path is called death-defiers and most leave the world behind, to enter into another position of awareness. Where they live, and have been living now for thousands of years.[/quote

Was recently watching a program on Telly stating about the different planets in the Universe.

Well like myself they travel into different states of awareness, and that is the best word to define where they are. In the sorcery teachings they see reality as like an onion, with different layers over and under reality, where one reality leads to another and another etc. They train their awareness and perception to detach from the will and awareness of their fellow man, so that they do not get grouped and conditioned to see only the same reality that the humans see. We have learned that when someone shows you the way reality is, and tells you what is out there, then they are passing on to you their perceptions and alignment of the world. However ever dimension of reality exists and it can be anything. And so if you are aware that something is bad for you or negative for you or someone else it is actually the intent and will, the awareness and knowledge of THAT position of reality that is  being made into manifest, made into form, and yet the underlying potenitial of that formation can be anything, and we simply align it to be the form we intend it to be, the perception and experience that this form of awareness and knowledge creates. The outcome of the reaction. Everything we know about the world creates the form of perception we align to, and we call it an inventory and learn to let them go and create new ones in their place. With this awareness death-defiers have learned to actually see what causes death and why it exists at all, and by controlling the awareness of death one can control death and use it for its true purpose, to let go of the old pattern to create a new pattern, or way of life, from the potential that gets released when we let go of the old life. What remains through this process is our bare and raw awareness itself, and so we live through the transition, the transformation into the new way, while we let go of the old values that we previously accepted. And so where the death-defiers are now is just another position of reality, one most often that they create and align to willfully themselves, as ascended masters have done in other cultures and ways. It is to say that when you see and are aware that ther world is a planet then that is the form you will perceive, and yet if you can shift the awareness to see the world in another way or form then that is the reality you align to.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:12 am

somnium wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:
    somnium wrote:Well I found that when I had the awareness, knowledge and intent and will that says all people will die, I have set the path for death of all life and will that way to manifest. Through self-awareness I no longer have this formation within my body of awareness. Other still do, and so I disconnect from them. In sorcery this path is called death-defiers and most leave the world behind, to enter into another position of awareness. Where they live, and have been living now for thousands of years.[/quote

Well like myself they travel into different states of awareness, and that is the best word to define where they are. In the sorcery teachings they see reality as like an onion, with different layers over and under reality, where one reality leads to another and another etc. They train their awareness and perception to detach from the will and awareness of their fellow man, so that they do not get grouped and conditioned to see only the same reality that the humans see. We have learned that when someone shows you the way reality is, and tells you what is out there, then they are passing on to you their perceptions and alignment of the world. However ever dimension of reality exists and it can be anything. And so if you are aware that something is bad for you or negative for you or someone else it is actually the intent and will, the awareness and knowledge of THAT position of reality that is  being made into manifest, made into form, and yet the underlying potenitial of that formation can be anything, and we simply align it to be the form we intend it to be, the perception and experience that this form of awareness and knowledge creates. The outcome of the reaction. Everything we know about the world creates the form of perception we align to, and we call it an inventory and learn to let them go and create new ones in their place. With this awareness death-defiers have learned to actually see what causes death and why it exists at all, and by controlling the awareness of death one can control death and use it for its true purpose, to let go of the old pattern to create a new pattern, or way of life, from the potential that gets released when we let go of the old life. What remains through this process is our bare and raw awareness itself, and so we live through the transition, the transformation into the new way, while we let go of the old values that we previously accepted. And so where the death-defiers are now is just another position of reality, one most often that they create and align to willfully themselves, as ascended masters have done in other cultures and ways. It is to say that when you see and are aware that ther world is a planet then that is the form you will perceive, and yet if you can shift the awareness to see the world in another way or form then that is the reality you align to.

Like our imagination going wild? But what we see is actually happening?
    somnium
    somnium

Post  somnium Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:31 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:
    somnium wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:

Like our imagination going wild?   But what we see is actually happening?

So long as you are aware of a state of reality or realness, and not a state of `just` imagination. Yes imagination can be made to be reality, so long as you define your state as being real, and not a state that is defined as hallucination or delusion. WHen you enter into delusion or hallucination then you are intending and willing that form of reality and you can run into problems here. Just do not define your imagination to be fake or unreal, and intend it to be met and experienced as actual reality. A state of being.

The state of the world being a planet, a round ball floating in space is real indeed, but so to can any other state of existence be made just as real, even to the point where the planet or ball is seen as illusion or not real in some states. When you see the universe or existence as something other then a planet or ball, then that is what is real in that state and the planet is o longer real, but was real before, and not now. To let go of the old way is to let it go, to enter into the new state of reality or being.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:38 pm

I feel I have experienced that! Even as a child,I used to imagine who and what to be.

had to shake myself to come out of what I thought was just a dream.
    somnium
    somnium

Post  somnium Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:07 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:I feel I have experienced that!   Even as a child,I used to imagine who and what to be.

I use my imagination in very much the same way, i imagine the greatest position of `being` that i can muster, all the details of the position and then intend to become the form. At first I can act it out until my awareness shifts and i become it. It is called the art of stalking a position of awareness in sorcery terms.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:30 pm

somnium wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:I feel I have experienced that!   Even as a child,I used to imagine who and what to be.

I use my imagination in very much the same way, i imagine the greatest position of `being` that i can muster, all the details of the position and then intend to become the form. At first I can act it out until my awareness shifts and i become it. It is called the art of stalking a position of awareness in sorcery terms.

Changing this slightly..The old witches of gone by times.

Was it magic they practised or was it the same awareness as you experience?
    somnium
    somnium

Post  somnium Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:18 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:
    somnium wrote:

I use my imagination in very much the same way, i imagine the greatest position of `being` that i can muster, all the details of the position and then intend to become the form. At first I can act it out until my awareness shifts and i become it.  It is called the art of stalking a position of awareness in sorcery terms.

Changing this slightly..The old witches of gone by times.

Was it magic they practised or was it the same awareness as you experience?

Well I have studied and practiced many forms of magic, modern and ancient, but sorcery deals with the essence of reality itself, the art of experiencing not only one way,  but the ability to shift into any way and any form, to master the art of awareness, intent and will and perception. Sorcery deals with the art of freedom, which can in many states be seen as magic, but through the art of seeing directly the essence of reality, it is no longer magic really, but a controlled art of using knowledge and awareness to produce any effect you want. MOst forms of magic deals with focused intent and will to any means, which often is described as magic because it defies science and most forms of reasoning and logic, but in a pure state of logic and understanding it is not really magic at all, but pure intent and will, which can make any manifestation of reality regardless of `laws`or reason, and yet can explain perfectly how this happens, because we see the essence of what is happening in that moment, and how it happens.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:16 pm

I'm asking because way back in the old times in the UK,there were witches called the Pendle Witches. Were well known in the areas of (not sure about this) either Lancashire or Yorkshire....
    Don't know an lot about them,I'am afraid.....
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:32 am

somnium wrote:What is life but awareness itself..

From the sacred infinite potential of all creation to be, all life and all ways, eternally and now.

From the sacred infinite potential of all creation to be, all life and all ways, eternally.

When we talk about awareness, are we talking about consciousness? Or is awareness the same as self-awareness?
    But never the less what ever the answer is, the answer is NO.
    No harm can come to any part of the Self; ever.
    What ever happens to the physical form is an other matter.
    And unless we can separate the two, we will never understand.
    You can torment yourself as much as you like.
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:45 am

Detlef wrote:

When we talk about awareness, are we talking about consciousness? Or is awareness the same as self-awareness?
    As I read these words, my mind instantly flipped back to a rhyme often said in childhood. "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me." 
    A subtle reminder perhaps, to myself of lessons once taught. We all know name calling can and does hurt the ego side of us, but they will never have an impact on our true Self.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:36 pm

skye wrote:
    Detlef wrote:

As I read these words, my mind instantly flipped back to a rhyme often said in childhood. "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me." 
    A subtle reminder perhaps, to myself of lessons once taught. We all know name calling can and does hurt the ego side of us, but they will never have an impact on our true Self.

Exactly,Sky....it takes a lot to harden the soft side of us but it can be done.....
    mayflow
    mayflow

Number of posts : 894
    Job/hobbies : Electronics, RF energy, test equipment
    Registration date : 2013-12-03

Post  mayflow Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:55 pm

Ahh Somnium, friend from eons and ages ago. You speak of what others here as well seem to be now remembering. 
    You have I am sure practiced both the art of stalking energy and the art of dreaming as well. 

From the course in miracles "Nothing real can be threatened.

Nothing unreal exists."
    somnium
    somnium

Post  somnium Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:08 am

Detlef wrote:

Consciousness is conscious awareness. If you have awareness that your body is physical as you say, and that you will die if your heart stops, or if you eat too much of a food it can give you cancer, or cellular signals can hurt you, then you are in a position of awareness that you are intending and willing to harm you. If you have awareness in your position, your current state of being, that says all men must die and will die then you are intending and willing everyone to die with that position of awareness and knowledge. However awareness can shift into new positions and you do not need to intend your death, or anothers, or manifest as you are doing harm upon yourself. Shapeshifting, as an example, happens when the awareness of your body becomes fluid, in motion, and can shift to another position, controlling how the perception of your body manifests, how it aligns into form. With practice one can control the position of awareness you have of anything, and anything may become anything. The potenital and the possibility is endless.
    somnium
    somnium

Post  somnium Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:13 am

mayflow wrote:Ahh Somnium, friend from eons and ages ago. You speak of what others here as well seem to be now remembering. 
    You have I am sure practiced both the art of stalking energy and the art of dreaming as well. 

Nothing unreal exists."
    Hey Mayflow, nice to see you again.

Yes I consider myself a master stalker indeed, and continuing to advance in the field of dreaming. I can shift my average awareness into many position now, including many to see the world as a dream.

That said I must contest your post. The real world is no longer real for me, whereas the real world that is more as a dream to me is now real.

Psychiatry often turns people's very real experiences into hallucinations, by shifting the position of their awareness into the place that sees that their abilities and experiences are not real. I have found that this knowledge can be used willfully to move from real to not real at will. Ofcourse however they are both very real, if you shift from something that is real to become not real it was still real at the time, and merely became unreal.

I do like the quote tho and reminds me of my defense against the people who clal my mriacles lies and delusions, hallucinations, because I know in my heart and memory that it is indeed very real and can not be threatened. and so yeah, my two cents.
    mayflow
    mayflow

Post  mayflow Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:40 pm

somnium wrote:
    mayflow wrote:Ahh Somnium, friend from eons and ages ago. You speak of what others here as well seem to be now remembering. 

Nothing unreal exists."
    Hey Mayflow, nice to see you again.

Yes I consider myself a master stalker indeed, and continuing to advance in the field of dreaming. I can shift my average awareness into many position now, including many to see the world as a dream.

That said I must contest your post. The real world is no longer real for me, whereas the real world that is more as a dream to me is now real.

Psychiatry often turns people's very real experiences into hallucinations, by shifting the position of their awareness into the place that sees that their abilities and experiences are not real. I have found that this knowledge can be used willfully to move from real to not real at will. Ofcourse however they are both very real, if you shift from something that is real to become not real it was still real at the time, and merely became unreal.

I do like the quote tho and reminds me of my defense against the people who call my miracles lies and delusions, hallucinations, because I know in my heart and memory that it is indeed very real and can not be threatened. and so yeah, my two cents.
    Your last paragraph agrees with the saying - and it is imperative and timely for those on this forum and all over everwhere to question and discuss what is real and what is not real - not to speak of the fact that there may be more than one type of reality.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    mayflow
    mayflow

Post  mayflow Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:10 am

jcam@sii wrote:be flow - don't question deatf, bless yourselfs while you can - it's not sever it's a marathon, our life's a sweet song that some times perhaps we didn't connect - is all. deatf is an issue - make it a fine papered high sized issue. you're gold if you shower yourself of it.

You know, it might come over more peaceful like if you didn't have an Avatar with a machine gun, h'mmm?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:42 am