Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Most desired ddecks

Xamelattha
    Just joined

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2014-08-23

Most desired ddecks Empty Most desired ddecks

Post  Xamelattha Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:05 pm

So... which deck is the one you are waiting for most eagerly at the time? And why?

I´ll make a start with a difficult one... The Fountain Tarot. It´s funded on kickstarter until Tuesday and will hopefully be funded successfully.
    It´s a deck with oil paintings for cards, and that´s already rare today. Some of my favourite decks are painted ones.

It uses very light colours, which gives the deck a kind of enlightened look, like flooded with the sun´s light.
    Also, there are real people portraied for the cards, so they don´t look perfect, but just as everyday people like you and me. 
    Also the creators say, that they use sacred geometry, which one can see in the geometric compositions of the pictures.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Most desired ddecks Empty Re: Most desired ddecks

Post  Violet Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:00 am

Ooh too many to name the deck you mention sounds gorgeous! Welcome to the forum btw !

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    leviosa crimson
    leviosa crimson
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 9
    Registration date : 2014-10-08

Post  leviosa crimson Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:47 pm

The Fountain Tarot looks amazing. I am looking forward to the Beautiful Creatures Tarot. It is going to be a late Christmas present to myself.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:58 pm

Im going to look up both decks, welcome leviosa crimson, I hope you enjoy it here:bfs:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Athena Rowan Dawn
    Athena Rowan Dawn

Female
    Number of posts : 65
    Job/hobbies : Spiritual teacher and angel worker
    Registration date : 2014-10-20

Post  Athena Rowan Dawn Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:29 pm

I resonate more with oracle cards than tarot cards, but I do use Doreen Virtue & Radleigh Valentine's Angel Tarot and I would love their Angel Power Tarot to read along with it.
    GypsyDream
    GypsyDream

Female
    Number of posts : 158
    Registration date : 2014-01-20

Most desired ddecks Empty 7 of swords

Post  GypsyDream Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:50 pm

I looked up the fountain tarot as soon as I began reading this thread, but I haven't looked at beautiful creatures tarot yet. In the fountain tarot, I was struck by the seven of swords. The artist doesn't just give a simple message, like this is the path of suffering. Instead, the hand holding onto the sword clearly belongs to  a person who is being called on to develop his spiritual strength, his humility and his ability to feel gratitude. These cards are so beautiful.
    GypsyDream
    GypsyDream

Female
    Number of posts : 158
    Registration date : 2014-01-20

Most desired ddecks Empty The Magician

Post  GypsyDream Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:55 pm

I clicked on The Magician in the Beautiful Creatures Tarot. It showed a cat with wings, sitting on her Mystical Person's table. You can see books, a dream catcher, and a crystal ball. This is so cozy and beautiful.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:14 pm