Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Songs?

Retro76

Male
    Number of posts : 207
    Job/hobbies : School
    Registration date : 2014-06-20

Songs? Empty Songs?

Post  Retro76 Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:33 am

Does anyone ever have songs as a sign? I didn't/don't, but I'm not sure if I do now...

The song was a song I used to like 3-4 years ago or something like that, called "wide awake" by Katy Perry. Here's the lyrics: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/katyperry/wideawake.html
    These have no significance to me yet...

So first, for 2 weeks I've had a simple line stuck in my head, "God knows that I've tried, seeing the bright side...", and I couldn't remember what song it was from. Then, while visiting a friend, he played 'wide awake' (with those words), and I was very relieved that I heard those words, and could match it with the song. Then, I turned on the radio the next day, and guess what song was on? The next day, I went to a frozen yogurt store, and no song was on, but the very first song that played was wide awake.
    You need to realize that this song was made about 3-4 years ago, so the song rarely plays.

If the words make sense to anyone else, then that will help a lot. Thank you :)
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Songs? Empty Re: Songs?

Post  Violet Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:56 am

Hi Retro, the songs dont mean anything to me but make a note of them as they may mean something to you later, some people get messages in songs.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:30 am

Mostly songs I would say but also finding articles that we could not find before my husband died,

Suddenly for no reason,they started turning up.....As if to say....'I found them!'      :wink:
    RavenMoon
    RavenMoon

Female
    Number of posts : 585
    Job/hobbies : fulltime and lots of interests
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  RavenMoon Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:59 pm

I quite often have songs coming through at work - the most strangest songs as well.
    Songs that have no meaning, reason or rhyme to me at all lol lol .
    so I would take it that spirit are trying to come through to me for someone.
    As I work with a strange bunch of people in a large office( very clicky) I dont say anything.
    :sleepy3:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:10 pm

RavenMoon wrote:I quite often have songs coming through at work - the most strangest songs as well.
    Songs that have no meaning, reason or rhyme to me at all lol lol .
    so I would take it that spirit are trying to come through to me for someone.
    As I work with a strange bunch of people in a large office( very clicky) I dont say anything.
    :sleepy3:
    What kind of songs,RavenMoon?? :giggles:
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content