Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

hello everyone

ingoglia
    Just joined

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2014-12-10

hello everyone Empty hello everyone

Post  ingoglia Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:32 am

(I think this is the right place to post) I just joinedI. In the last couple of years I have learned how important appreciation is. I learned some powerful processes from Ester Hicks/Abraham. With my father it allowed me to forget about thinking he is selfish and I focused on the love he has. It was over ninight our relationship changed.we went from seeing each other on holidays to contacting each other just about everyday.
    Also by applying appreciation consistently and looking for the good in everything I aligned myself to hind my hidden art talent. It is amazing. It is works amazingly in my relationship with my wife. I would love to hear other people life changes when applying appreciation/gratitude.
    Knight of Albion
    Knight of Albion

Male
    Number of posts : 568
    Registration date : 2013-12-18

hello everyone Empty Re: hello everyone

Post  Knight of Albion Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:06 am

A very warm welcome to the forum!
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female
    Number of posts : 3603
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

Post  ameliorate Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:55 am

:welcome: :si:  Ingoglia! 

It was very nice to read of your experiences.  Gratitude is very important for softening the heart
    and developing our spirituality.  I had 3 close encounters with death in my early 20's (various
    accidents) which really gave me a wake up call and, although that was over 40 years ago now,
    the impact is still with me; every day I wake up very grateful to still be alive.  It's so easy to
    take life for granted, e.g. moaning is so common - easier to be negative than positive. 

I will share a tiny example of gratitude that occurred yesterday.  My mother is in the last pages
    of the final chapter of her life now and recovering from an operation in hospital.  We visit her
    regularly.  Yesterday I let her know that visiting her, being with her is the most important part
    of my life right now.  Her drained, lifeless eyes lit up and shone!  It was beautiful to behold.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:00 pm

Welcome Ingoglia to  :si:   :bfs:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    TheDabbler
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 2
    Job/hobbies : Care Taker, Painting, Music, Walking, All Crafts, Spirituality Interests of all subjects
    Registration date : 2014-12-30

Post  TheDabbler Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:05 pm

flowerz Hello everyone, I am absolutely new here. I feel like I belong here so I'm taking my chances. I was looking up the meaning for seeing repeat numbers as I do often, for quite a few years it's been an ongoing occurrence for me...... 711, 713 and 1111, as a matter of fact, it was 1:11 when I started getting frustrated trying to connect to this site... hmmmm.

I have a very dear friend who gave me the name Dabbler, I dabble in everything I'm interested in, which is quite a bit. I'm always looking to be in the moment, which can be quite challenging to do in this world of ours, but I try.

I've become very interested in the spiritual side of myself which I have discovered only a mere few years ago, trying to figure things out as I trot along in this life.... 

I love to meet and make friends with everyone that I can. I'm on here also in discovering if there are many other people who see these same numbers frequently and to hear some of your stories of why you think you see them, hoping it will give me a little more insight. 

I'm going to start with the number 711 for now. I started seeing the number 711 EVERYWHERE for almost a year before my grand daughter was born, clocks, billboard messages, and whole bunch of other places but too many to mention. Anyways, the day my daughter in law went into labor we were all sitting around anxiously awaiting the birth and we all decided to try and guess the time the baby would be born, so of course because of my many encounters with the number 711, that's the time I chose. 7:11 finally rolled around, I was like, ok is the baby coming? Nope, it didn't happen, and I was kind of a little relieved in a sense if you know what I mean, that maybe this number thing is all in my head, so I think she was born at 11 something and anyways, the nurses were cleaning the baby up and my other son's girlfriend said OMG, Mom? I said yes, she said your not going to believe this! The baby weighs 7lbs. 11 oz........  Does anyone find this coincidental here, I'd like to hear any opinions you may have about my encounters with this number, of course this is only one incident with the number for me...... and almost daily I see the number on the clock, tv or something along with 1111......

Thank you
    Dabbler xox

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:55 am