Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Divination - Tasseomancy - Reading tea leaves - What do You see?

Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Divination - Tasseomancy - Reading tea leaves - What do You see? Empty Divination - Tasseomancy - Reading tea leaves - What do You see?

Post  Crystal Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:24 pm

So what do you see in this teacup?

Use your imagination, and see if any shapes make sense to you.
    Every time I look I see something different.

Divination - Tasseomancy - Reading tea leaves - What do You see? ReadTea
    RavenMoon
    RavenMoon

Female
    Number of posts : 585
    Job/hobbies : fulltime and lots of interests
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Divination - Tasseomancy - Reading tea leaves - What do You see? Empty Re: Divination - Tasseomancy - Reading tea leaves - What do You see?

Post  RavenMoon Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:55 pm

Divination - Tasseomancy - Reading tea leaves - What do You see? Cup10
    OK.... But no laughing Crystal...... I have never done this.....  :happy:
    first all I had to turn the cup.... to the left I see a young woman sitting  on a bench, she has her hair up into a twirled bun back of her hair drinking  from a posh china cup - she is wearing a long closely fitted dress with a high collar and raising her left leg out as though she is daydreaming....   On the right.. I see a  much older man perhaps a grandfather holding a very young baby high in front of him and making the baby laugh and giggle... I also see  something like a double bass  near the top of the cup.. That all the main stuff I picked out....   be gentle with your laughter  :blush:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Divination - Tasseomancy - Reading tea leaves - What do You see? Empty Re: Divination - Tasseomancy - Reading tea leaves - What do You see?

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:26 pm

Crystal wrote:

So what do you see in this teacup?

Use your imagination, and see if any shapes make sense to you.
    Every time I look I see something different.

Divination - Tasseomancy - Reading tea leaves - What do You see? ReadTea
    This picture I can see a man with a big fat tummy.   Something jumping on his raised tummy!
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female

Post  Crystal Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:12 pm

What you see is personal to you, no need for anyone to laugh.

Tea leaf reading is a very simple way of starting to develop your intuition and your own perspective. Your imagination is triggered by your own personal experiences and knowledge and a form of intuition helps you grasp those memories and make sense of haphazard random leaves :)

Once you both described what you saw I could make them out too :)

Turning the cup helps too :)
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:48 pm

Crystal wrote:What you see is personal to you, no need for anyone to laugh.

Tea leaf reading is a very simple way of starting to develop your intuition and your own perspective. Your imagination is triggered by your own personal experiences and knowledge and a form of intuition helps you grasp those memories and make sense of haphazard random leaves :)

Spot on!!!  A great idea this btw!

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Retro7600

Male
    Number of posts : 94
    Job/hobbies : School :P
    Registration date : 2014-12-14

Post  Retro7600 Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:20 am

I see a woman, riding a bike through a forest that has silhouettes, one of which being very similar to woman riding the bike's face. From guessing, her hairstyle appears to just 'seem' orangish.

If I turn it the other way it looks like a kangaroo mother and it's child, the child trying to jump up to be just as tall as the mother.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female

Post  Crystal Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:39 pm

Violet wrote:
    Crystal wrote:What you see is personal to you, no need for anyone to laugh.

Spot on!!!  A great idea this btw!

What did you see then Violet? Come on  your go :)
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female

Post  Crystal Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:41 pm

Retro7600 wrote:I see a woman, riding a bike through a forest that has silhouettes, one of which being very similar to woman riding the bike's face. From guessing, her hairstyle appears to just 'seem' orangish.

If I turn it the other way it looks like a kangaroo mother and it's child, the child trying to jump up to be just as tall as the mother.

OOOh I can see those too now.  Do you have any link to kangeroos by any chance or orange hairstyles or bike riding?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:15 pm