Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Auras
mac
Crystal
RavenMoon
SpiritVoices
Aqua
Retro7600
11 posters

The "Silver Cord" and Dying

Retro7600

Male
    Number of posts : 94
    Job/hobbies : School :P
    Registration date : 2014-12-14

The "Silver Cord" and Dying - Page 2 Empty The "Silver Cord" and Dying

Post  Retro7600 Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:33 am

First topic message reminder :

From my knowledge, everybody has a "silver cord", or a cord in general, that is there when you astral project, and it will always lead you back to your body, and will stay unharmed, unless you were to die (theoretically). At that point it would break or snap.

So, my problem with the information that I've gathered is that people die and then come back to life (medically)! What does the cord do if This happens? Does it assemble back from the nothingness that it turned into? Does it just not disappear until it is set in stone that you are not going back into your body? Does it put you at a risk for any astral projection afterwards?

I ask this because one of the people I watch on astral projection is someone that has drowned but came back to life (Ryan cropper). Thanks :)
    Heightend-Awareness
    Heightend-Awareness

Male
    Number of posts : 454
    Job/hobbies : Self-Employed, learning anything outside the box.
    Registration date : 2020-10-18

The "Silver Cord" and Dying - Page 2 Empty Re: The "Silver Cord" and Dying

Post  Heightend-Awareness Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:42 am

My understanding of the silver cord is like a bungee cord. It is an attachment between the physical and spiritual bodies. Upon death, the silver cord gets stretched more and more. To allow for any chance of reinstatement of physical life. If the time has lapsed or the trauma to great, the silver cord is severed and the death of the physical body is complete.
    linen
    linen

Number of posts : 379
    Registration date : 2020-10-15

Post  linen Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:24 pm

From reading the posts here I'd have to say it's different for everyone.  And isn't it wonderful that we live in a Universe that is so diverse as to allow us to feel the comfort of what feels right for each of us.

skfarblum likes this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:59 am