Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Anyone else have Arch Angel Ariel visit pets?

jasmine1212
    jasmine1212

Female
    Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2015-04-04

Anyone else have Arch Angel Ariel visit pets? Empty Anyone else have Arch Angel Ariel visit pets?

Post  jasmine1212 Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:24 pm

My boyfriend and I have three cats.
    Maggie (aka Twitter Bug aka Silly Goose) who is 14.
    Seventeen (aka Piglet aka Baby) who is 10.
    Nyla (aka Psycho Bitch aka Mini Meow) who is 9.

Maggie has always been on the thin side and I have recently been worried that there might be something going on with her liver.
    But unfortunately, I am unemployed at this time and we cannot afford to take her to the vet and to get testing.
    I have asked my Guides to please help to keep Maggie healthy until we are able to afford to get her to the vet.

One Sunday afternoon about two months ago, I was sitting on the couch with Maggie and Seventeen on the ottoman.
    Things seemed really peaceful.
    Not like my house doesn't have peaceful energy normally, but this was different.
    Then the name Ariel pops into my head.
    Huh.
    (just in case it needs to be said.  :)  Ariel is involved with healing and protecting nature and that includes the animals, fish and birds. )
    So I looked at Seventeen and said, "Did Ariel come and talk to you?"
    He just gave me lovey eyes, so I asked my Guides.
    And yes, Ariel did come to visit them.

I have no idea what was said.
    I'm sure it was a message of love and comfort and considering my concerns about Maggie's health, there was probably some healing involved.
    What ever the reason, I'm glad that she came and I feel truly blessed to have had her in my home.

I welcome any stories you might have about Ariel visiting your pets.
    Thank you!
    feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Anyone else have Arch Angel Ariel visit pets? Empty Re: Anyone else have Arch Angel Ariel visit pets?

Post  feather Sat May 16, 2015 7:37 am

I have had occasions where I have asked for Angel help and protection with our dogs and numerous birds and animals around our area...and have been totally supported from the angel realm. I suppose AA Ariel was the Angel. Feels good, :angelx: don't you think?
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Anyone else have Arch Angel Ariel visit pets? Empty Re: Anyone else have Arch Angel Ariel visit pets?

Post  1antique Sat May 16, 2015 6:18 pm

As a person who does rescue work (strictly with cats), I have had my share of ill ones. I have spent thousands of dollars in  rehabilitation for these babies. But, I am not able to take them to the vet every time there is a problem. So, I rely greatly on the angels for help...and help they do. I have not specifically asked for any certain angel to work with my babies, but one ALWAYS answers when I ask.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:09 am