Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Soul mates and Twin Flames

millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Soul mates and Twin Flames Empty Soul mates and Twin Flames

Post  millergrls Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:52 pm

Do you think that relationships for soul mates and twin flames are more challenging than say someone just entering your life for a period of time?  And if so which mate proves the bigger challenge.

For me the answer is yes because we encounter everyone to learn lessons and especially those that we are meant to be with.

I believe and feel deeply that I am at the moment with my twin flame.  There is a 22 year difference in age but I cannot not explain the depth of connection that I have with this man.  Without  a doubt he is the other half of my soul.  We have led parallel lives since I was born.  His fathers birthday is mine, for years we lived a  block away from eachother, went to the same schools, got married for the first time at the same age, got married for the same reasons ect.

With that being said I am truly blessed to have him in my life though I know the time will be temporary, but the circumstances are difficult and challenging though I embrace it as a great learning and growth period.

So again I would love other's valued opinion. :astar:
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Soul mates and Twin Flames Empty Re: Soul mates and Twin Flames

Post  Detlef Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:45 am

I have to say, I don't understand the concept of a twinflame, it does not make sens. Besides the soul  never splits. I am sure the soul creates male and female aspects which can or will not incarnate. but then most of us will have male and female incarnations intermittently. And the soul can create up to 12 spiritual structures which usually don;t incarnate at the same time but at different times and different time lines and layers of time.
    Relationships we create with others over, sometimes many incarnations, where we play friend and foe to each other, can choose to have a harmonious life together just before we end our incarnation cycle. Whether you have this kind of relationship, I don't know, time will tell.
    I have a friend close to me, not in the physical, I can feel her almost 24 hours a day. When I ask something the answer often comes before I finish my thought. She is very close to me for eons. We have worked together throughout the universe, but we are different, very different in our original structure. 
    With this in mind, I would suggest the closest bonds are forged outside of our soul family.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:34 pm

Thank you. That is interesting. 
    For me if I think of him he texts. Or he finishes my sentence or says what I'm thinking. 

Just like this morning around 330 am I was driving up to his house and I said something as if he was there. I said "you were up all night worrying" at that moment he texted me to tell me good morning that he couldn't sleep. But I could be looking into the twin flame thing too much. I just feel such a connection and I like the idea of a twin flame.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:08 pm