Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Indigo Children and Scouts

millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Indigo Children and Scouts Empty Indigo Children and Scouts

Post  millergrls Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:07 am

I know that this probably is not the proper place but I could not find it.

I had a reading done the other day.  As soon as I sat down the woman asked me immediately if I knew what a scout was.  I told her that no I did not, she then asked me if I knew what an indigo child was.  This I did know so I told her yes.  I had read a book on Indigo children two years ago just about exactly to the day.  That I thought My youngest child was.  It was actually this book that gave me the courage to get out of a bad marriage.  I knew that my children were going to get lost in marital challenges if I didn't begin to make better choices.
    Anyways....(sorry) She told me to look up scouts and that when I did I would have an a ha moment.
    After the reading I began to do my research and she was right.  A scout is an older indigo child who was put here earlier to scout out earth and to assist the younger indigo children.  Which makes sense.  In the last couple of weeks I have had many dreams and have been shown by signs and many other ways that I am here to serve to guide and to help others on whatever path they need to be on at that moment. I been given signs to help others find a way to stand up for themselves.  And that I have a gift and need to use it to help others.
    I know that it probably sounds weird so take it as you will but I keep seeing/hearing activist and activate.
    I just wanted to share this.  My birthday was on the day of my reading.  The day before the reading I began to research astrology (which I rarely do) and saw that this is the week of the new moon and that we moving into the time of Aries (which I am) and I read that its a time of surrender and great change.  Which helped the reading pique my interest more.  even better my "surprise" birthday reading ended being an astrologist.  To me these felt like synchronicities. 
    For me this coincides with a dream I had where a crow spoke to me and told me to not fight the change that it was good.
    Sorry I rambled on and sorry if it sounds crazy
    Hope this finds you in love and light.
    feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Indigo Children and Scouts Empty Re: Indigo Children and Scouts

Post  feather Sat May 16, 2015 7:16 am

Hi millergrls, The best way is to go with your intuition. If something tells you something ...signs , synchronicities, gut feelings... and it resonates with you, then follow your guidance. :yay:
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls Sat May 16, 2015 6:13 pm

feather wrote:Hi millergrls, The best way is to go with your intuition. If something tells you something ...signs , synchronicities, gut feelings... and it resonates with you, then follow your guidance. :yay:
    Thank you I will.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 9:53 am