Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Red dog

lovepassion
    lovepassion

Female
    Number of posts : 46
    Job/hobbies : learning how to love everything always
    Registration date : 2015-06-09

Red dog Empty Red dog

Post  lovepassion Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:32 am

I just thought Id tell you all a bit about my red dog ,she is a pure breed kelpie like the one in the movie ,but a bit smaller , she is a dear dog and very loving but stubborn also but has improved with age sounds like myself ,anyway we got her for free from a farm at crystal creek gorgeous place in eastern nsw aus , not by choice but she left her mum a bit early so we had to hand rear her a bit ,funny little pup ,she is 5 years old now and has had one litter of 7 pups about 2yrs ago ,she was very brave and a wonderful mum, Oh her name is Brownie meaning either mischevious elf or chocolate slice ,she certainly has brought us much joy and is such a loving spirit. I Love You Brownie dog! :yeah:
    Spiral
    Spiral

Male
    Number of posts : 200
    Job/hobbies : Gardening and sacred Geometry
    Registration date : 2015-05-20

Red dog Empty Re: Red dog

Post  Spiral Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:05 pm

i love my pets too, 2 jack russels and 8 cats, though im the pet at times and they keep me going, and keep me in shape, not physically, but mentally in shape, its funny how they teach us things even though it would seem we should be teaching the pets, i love the stinky little things
    lovepassion
    lovepassion

Female
    Number of posts : 46
    Job/hobbies : learning how to love everything always
    Registration date : 2015-06-09

Post  lovepassion Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:45 am

Lol..... :laff: :Yeah me too I actually love dog smell, I was probably a cave woman once living and sleeping with wolves....

I also have two budgies so full of joy and chirpieness ,I talk to them in a funny little voice, great for ones mental health ..Lol  :cloud:

I absolutely adore cats and will have another when the time is right, have an awesome day Spiral... :stars:
    Spiral
    Spiral

Male
    Number of posts : 200
    Job/hobbies : Gardening and sacred Geometry
    Registration date : 2015-05-20

Post  Spiral Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:27 pm

:urwelcome:  made my day, thanks you, have a wonderfull day too, animals rule   :peace:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:10 pm

Your pets sound lovely:flo:im a cat servant but i like most animals

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 7:38 am