Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Why it hurts when your beloved is with someone else

Gostica
    Gostica

Number of posts : 16
    Registration date : 2015-11-17

Why it hurts when your beloved is with someone else Empty Why it hurts when your beloved is with someone else

Post  Gostica Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:12 pm

Why it hurts when your beloved is with someone else

Do you ever think about the reason why we feel so hurt if our beloved ones choose to be with someone else? Are you jealous, or not at all… And if you are not jealous why you still feel pain when your sweetheart tells you “I was with someone else”?

Let’s find the answers together...

Do I deserve the cheating

No, you don’t. Your ego will try to make you guilty, but there is no place for guilt here and better don’t listen to it. Instead of feeling guilt, ask your self “did I miss something that was important for my partner” , like to listen her/him, to share with… to show more your feelings and attention… things that are important for the relationship. If you find somewhere between this question the reason of cheating ok, you know were was the mistake and you can try (or not) to stitch it. But if you don’t find any reasons for the behavior of your beloved- there comes the big heart pain.

Am I not enough for you 

Why it hurts when your beloved is with someone else Sad-Cat-Wallpaper

This is the golden mine of the pain- this question. First you know consciously or subconsciously that you are spiritual being that could be everything in this planet. You could choose to be whatever you wish. But the main thing remains- you are everything, doesn’t matter that you did not materialize that everything but only some aspects of it, right? Your soul knows very well that you are totally enough. Ok, but when someone tells you ” You are not enough”? Can you believe this person? Your soul can’t, but your ego can and will start to attack you that you are not enough and never could be. And what is the result- heart pain and hurt.

I am Everything

We are all energy, that never stops moving. We choose our emotion (with little practice to control them), we choose our reality ( Law of attraction), we choose what part of The Everything to invoke. When your partner tells you that you are not enough, this words are not truth in subconscious level. Even if in the material world it seems like this- the truth remains- you are enough. Do you get the point? Your beloved say words, that are not truth about you and your perfection. Why it hurts when your beloved is with someone else Simple-smile No matter if you don’t think about your perfection, or never thought about it- it is still there and could not be changed. If the England queen comes and tell you “you are not enough, shame on you”, you better give her this article from Gostica and continue your perfect life path with no judging.. and with great amount of happiness and don’t forget that the happiness is your true nature- the nature of your soul.

Again and again, Gostica have to tell you this: YOU ARE PERFECT Creation. You are energy of Love, Light, Happiness.

You can choose to be and to experience whatever you desire. You can just follow your heart…

In material life we could meet any kind of people- some of them will try to convince you that you are not enough. Your ego will respond to that and will be agree, but your pure happy Higher Self will laugh about it, with a big sense of humor, will look through your eyes in the eyes of this deluded friend that forgets about the perfection of our souls and with a smile will just tell him/her-

I think you forget to take your Love Vitamins from Gostica- try the pills for broken heart and you will feel ok Why it hurts when your beloved is with someone else 1f61b
    So, friends, you just follow your soul…. Why it hurts when your beloved is with someone else Simple-smile
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Why it hurts when your beloved is with someone else Empty Re: Why it hurts when your beloved is with someone else

Post  Violet Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:53 am

Surely when a partner tells you 'you are not enough' that means 'you are not enough for me anymore' ie 'ive had enough of you'

We feel hurt because we are human, we are not perfect nor should anyone expect us to be perfect,  especially ourselves, when we are TRULY loved those imperfections won't matter as they are a part of us, just my thoughts...

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Gostica
    Gostica

Number of posts : 16
    Registration date : 2015-11-17

Why it hurts when your beloved is with someone else Empty Re: Why it hurts when your beloved is with someone else

Post  Gostica Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:40 am

Well violet you are not enough and i have had enough of you are two different things :D

Evryone knwos that we are not perfect, and no one expects it and yes we need to learn to LOVE ourself first before expecting anything from the others. Thank you for your thoights :)
    Blueanchor
    Blueanchor

Number of posts : 1189
    Registration date : 2015-08-26

Post  Blueanchor Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:39 pm

Your title says, lets do this together and that's a lovely sentiment. But peoples experiences as well as the beliefs that help them tend to be very different.

So sometimes it's better to let people be themselves and to walk the path that is right for them. It just feels a bit like your post is telling people what's what, when you don't really know that.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:08 am