Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

numbers in dreams the day I was born

Whispering
    Whispering
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 9
    Registration date : 2015-12-24

numbers in dreams the day I was born Empty numbers in dreams the day I was born

Post  Whispering Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:47 pm

hello

A few days ago my mom told me something interesting. I was born in the morning and she told me that just the night before she dreamt some numbers. She told me she remember cause it never happened to her and she wrote the numbers on my "book" (I don't know how to call it) in the hospital. It was 30 years ago. Do you think it could be good to find that book? It's not easy but maybe I can. I'm so corious about that and I feel I should have look before but I didn't know.
    She told me she think maybe I'm special cause she felt different that night and she never has dreams like that.

Also I sometimes dream number but apart for playing them (and I don't) I have no idea on how to "use" them
    AmarenLux
    AmarenLux

Female
    Number of posts : 212
    Job/hobbies : Nursing Student, Spirituality, Art, Hippie
    Registration date : 2015-12-04

numbers in dreams the day I was born Empty Re: numbers in dreams the day I was born

Post  AmarenLux Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:05 am

Go for it :) Also maybe you should find a bit more about numerology read a few books, talk to others who are into it etc.
    squadus
    squadus

Male
    Number of posts : 10
    Registration date : 2018-07-02

numbers in dreams the day I was born Empty Re: numbers in dreams the day I was born

Post  squadus Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:33 am

I think you can find the book :) it probably up in an attic somewhere

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:43 pm