Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
psychoslice
ameliorate
Blueanchor
7 posters

The energy of writing

Blueanchor
    Blueanchor

Number of posts : 1189
    Registration date : 2015-08-26

Energy - The energy of writing  - Page 2 Empty The energy of writing

Post  Blueanchor Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

In my life I read energies, without judgement, because much of energy is about its strength, weakness or quality. But at the moment there's a lot of copy and pasted parts of other peoples writings here.

And whilst much of it I find no disagreement with and recognise that they may have been wise words in the context that they were first said. But when I feel them, there is very little energy.

That's not true of all quotes, and actually a small quote embedded into a personal view can create a synergy.

I trust my feeling of energies, but I would like to understand what is going on.

And I wonder if it is the energy that is given to the creation of communicating that is missing from copy and paste posts.
    Blueanchor
    Blueanchor

Energy - The energy of writing  - Page 2 Empty Re: The energy of writing

Post  Blueanchor Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:03 pm

Crystal wrote:
    Blueanchor wrote:
    Native spirit wrote:Energy is around everyone but its more commonly known as an Aura.that is what psychics read the energy mediums communicate with spirit.there are many posts i dont answer mostly by people who come here to preach i cant be doing with them.not everyone uses copy and paste and most posts answered are by an individual. without copy and paste,there are a lot of answers it comes from them from what they deem to be right ,and from experiences they have, sometimes you can read a post and you will know how a person is feeling by their responses to posts.

Namaste
    I'm psychic, and yes there is the aura, but energies incorporate the whole universe and go way beyond the aura.

Yes but that aura is not what we are talking about, it is the energy of posts and how they vary if they are c&p?
    No, aura is not we're talking about.

I read (and was responding to) native Spirits thread, and Native Spirit expressed her/his understanding of energy as being the aura. So I explained that energies incorporate or go beyond the aura. That naturally includes the energy of posts that we are talking about.
    Blueanchor
    Blueanchor

Post  Blueanchor Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:11 pm

ameliorate wrote:
    Crystal wrote:
    Blueanchor wrote:
    Native spirit wrote:Energy is around everyone but its more commonly known as an Aura.that is what psychics read the energy mediums communicate with spirit.there are many posts i dont answer mostly by people who come here to preach i cant be doing with them.not everyone uses copy and paste and most posts answered are by an individual. without copy and paste,there are a lot of answers it comes from them from what they deem to be right ,and from experiences they have, sometimes you can read a post and you will know how a person is feeling by their responses to posts.

Namaste
    I'm psychic, and yes there is the aura, but energies incorporate the whole universe and go way beyond the aura.

Yes but that aura is not what we are talking about, it is the energy of posts and how they vary if they are c&p?
    Well....this IS Blueanchor's thread so she is 'allowed' to meander.  Energy - The energy of writing  - Page 2 Wink
    I like the idea of meandering... like a river lol. Did you know the meanders of a river are just the river allowing its flow to be guided by the different terrain that it meets a long the way. The way of the simple life :)   :birds:
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female
    Number of posts : 3603
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

Post  ameliorate Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:53 pm

Blueanchor wrote:
    ameliorate wrote:
    Crystal wrote:
    Blueanchor wrote:

Namaste

Well....this IS Blueanchor's thread so she is 'allowed' to meander.  Energy - The energy of writing  - Page 2 Wink
    I like the idea of meandering... like a river lol. Did you know the meanders of a river are just the river allowing its flow to be guided by the different terrain that it meets a long the way. The way of the simple life :)   :birds:
    Ha ... no, I didn't know that.  It brings to mind the old hippy saying "go with the flow" Energy - The energy of writing  - Page 2 371183
    Blueanchor
    Blueanchor

Post  Blueanchor Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:11 pm

Yeah man :peace:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:06 am

I didn't  realise this was going to be about copy and pasting :giggles: i thought it would be more about the energy of actually writing as with a pen or pencil as appposed to keyboards on a computer

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Blueanchor
    Blueanchor

Post  Blueanchor Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:15 am

You could always bring that into the conversation couldn't you violet?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 5:52 pm