Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Looking For Writers to Join Me In Writing

QuietCypher
    QuietCypher

Male
    Number of posts : 88
    Registration date : 2013-11-20

Looking For Writers to Join Me In Writing Empty Looking For Writers to Join Me In Writing

Post  QuietCypher Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:06 pm

I'm currently looking for writers to share my website with, so far as writing.

What is the site about:

Creative Sol Vibrations is a brand of self help writings and products aiming to raise awareness, and to uplift consciousness. We are a network of writers who tackle subjects such as healing, spirituality, health, recipes, symbolism, and more. We strive to make this website your source for inspiration, education, and entertainment every single day.

Our goal is to provide content that helps us all grow in our day to day lives. The Sol in our name demonstrates this passion as it symbolizes a source of light that radiates upon us all. We want our site to radiate amongst the globe and help usher in a new balance in the human experience.

So far we have about 100 subscribers and people come to the website daily. I am looking for writers who can contribute to those categories I mentioned above, or other self help categories. There is advertising on the website, so whatever the website makes in commission will be split between myself and my writers.

If you are interested, and or have any questions feel free to pm me or message me here.
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Looking For Writers to Join Me In Writing Empty Re: Looking For Writers to Join Me In Writing

Post  Auras Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:31 pm

I'd love to :urwelcome:
    QuietCypher
    QuietCypher

Male

Looking For Writers to Join Me In Writing Empty Re: Looking For Writers to Join Me In Writing

Post  QuietCypher Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:51 pm

Hi Auras, and I'm glad you would like to contribute. What category I mentioned above would suit you best? Although my writers are not just limited to one category.
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:14 pm

Spiriuality
    QuietCypher
    QuietCypher

Male

Post  QuietCypher Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:18 pm

Cool! One of my favorites. :)
    Is there a way you can message me a sample of your work?

Post  Guest Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:34 pm

If I had the time...I would consider this.

Oh and if I enrolled in a course on proper sentence structure and the proper use of the ellipse seminar
    QuietCypher
    QuietCypher

Male

Post  QuietCypher Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:01 pm

Mr.Whitmore wrote:If I had the time...I would consider this.

Oh and if I enrolled in a course on proper sentence structure and the proper use of the ellipse seminar
    I really appreciate the thought Mr. Whitmore. :asmile:
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:48 am

I've wrote a news paper report if that's good enough?
    QuietCypher
    QuietCypher

Male

Post  QuietCypher Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:06 pm

Yes :asmile:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:52 pm

As Admin I do have to point out to all members that I have not yet approved this site, (no offence Quiet Cypher i'm sure it's all ok) the thread was created and added to in my absence, generally such things are run by me first, so that as far as is possible I can have a look before it is posted, (normally I would remove such a post and contact it's author via pm, then put it back later if all was well but I couldn't make it vanish when so many had responded.)

This is done, not as a slight to the author of such posts but out of respect and a duty of care to the members of this site, could I ask that members either wait until I have a look at QuietCypher's site myself, or simply use your own judgement.

Spiritual Inspiration and it's staff accept no responsibility for anything untoward occurring from following links to outside of this forum even when posted by another member.

All of that said, QuietCypher this is nothing personal against you or your site but I have not had the opportunity to look at your site, the reasons i've posted this at all are stated above, I will pm you once i've checked it out (probably tomorrow now) and i'm fairly confident that it will be fine, i'm assuming you yourself are an admin and will understand where i'm coming from with this post.

Thank you for reading

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    QuietCypher
    QuietCypher

Male

Post  QuietCypher Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:17 am

Violet wrote:As Admin I do have to point out to all members that I have not yet approved this site, (no offence Quiet Cypher i'm sure it's all ok) the thread was created and added to in my absence, generally such things are run by me first, so that as far as is possible I can have a look before it is posted, (normally I would remove such a post and contact it's author via pm, then put it back later if all was well but I couldn't make it vanish when so many had responded.)

This is done, not as a slight to the author of such posts but out of respect and a duty of care to the members of this site, could I ask that members either wait until I have a look at QuietCypher's site myself, or simply use your own judgement.

Spiritual Inspiration and it's staff accept no responsibility for anything untoward occurring from following links to outside of this forum even when posted by another member.

All of that said, QuietCypher this is nothing personal against you or your site but I have not had the opportunity to look at your site, the reasons i've posted this at all are stated above, I will pm you once i've checked it out (probably tomorrow now) and i'm fairly confident that it will be fine, i'm assuming you yourself are an admin and will understand where i'm coming from with this post.

Thank you for reading
    I totally understand Violet. That is why I'm still a newbie here lol. I wasn't clear on something though, do you want me to delete my messages?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:38 pm

No need to delete anything, I did take a look at your site and it looks fine, I will leave it up to the members to decide if they'd like to proceed.:flo:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    QuietCypher
    QuietCypher

Male

Post  QuietCypher Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:49 pm

Thank you Violet. :asmile:
    QuietCypher
    QuietCypher

Male

Post  QuietCypher Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:46 am

Auras, are we still on?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:36 pm