Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
psychoslice
ameliorate
Blueanchor
7 posters

The energy of writing

Blueanchor
    Blueanchor

Number of posts : 1189
    Registration date : 2015-08-26

The energy of writing  Empty The energy of writing

Post  Blueanchor Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:26 pm

In my life I read energies, without judgement, because much of energy is about its strength, weakness or quality. But at the moment there's a lot of copy and pasted parts of other peoples writings here.

And whilst much of it I find no disagreement with and recognise that they may have been wise words in the context that they were first said. But when I feel them, there is very little energy.

That's not true of all quotes, and actually a small quote embedded into a personal view can create a synergy.

I trust my feeling of energies, but I would like to understand what is going on.

And I wonder if it is the energy that is given to the creation of communicating that is missing from copy and paste posts.
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female
    Number of posts : 3603
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

The energy of writing  Empty Re: The energy of writing

Post  ameliorate Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:11 pm

My quibble with great chunks of pasted quotes, from someone that a member here clearly is devoted to, is about it not being direct communication.  As such, what we are presented with is a different mindset (of the one quoted) that is being used as a go-between.  It feels like a dilution of authenticity, hitchhiking a ride on someone else's journey - not that of the member.  It is used to take the higher ground but I would be more interested in learning of the direct experience/journey of the member here.  Let's get real, shall we?  It brings to mind this quote (which isn't a huge chunk of text!)

"Life is real, only when you are" (Guy Finley)
    Blueanchor
    Blueanchor

Post  Blueanchor Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:50 am

It is a strange phenomenon. When somebody speaks from the heart, the energy is like a spring bubbling and flowing and I feel the inspiration, even if I don't agree with the actual words. But there is little to no feeling in a copy and pasted post. It makes me wonder about the energy of living that kind of path and if it has any effect within the energetic universe. Those people are still living a life, making choices etc, so there is some energy that goes into copy and pasting (and I assume that they have read what they post at some point in their lives. So maybe it's just that moment of copy and paste that lacks any energy.
    psychoslice
    psychoslice

Male
    Number of posts : 1117
    Job/hobbies : oil painting, reading,music, living life
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  psychoslice Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:56 am

Everything that is said here is nothing more than copy and past, everything that we say is from our mind, or ego, so it doesn't matter where it comes from, as long as you get whatever you want from that, if you don't, then it wasn't for you, just move on, its that simple.
    Blueanchor
    Blueanchor

Post  Blueanchor Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:18 am

Well of course psychoslice, if it's not of interest, then I'm sure anyone would naturally move on.  

It is interesting for me though, to look at the movement of energies that flow in the universe, as it's something I've been involved with for many years.

Each movement of mind or body, whilst transient in itself, changes the flow of energy. There is not a thought, a feeling, a want or a word spoken that doesn't alter energy in some small way. So I disagree that it 'doesn't matter' as long as you get 'whatever you want'.

But also, if the act is to get something that you 'want' (ignoring the questionable ethics of this premise), then surely it would be more beneficial to put some energy into that. But it is an interesting thought, I'm not sure what the desire is behind copy and pasting.
    psychoslice
    psychoslice

Male
    Number of posts : 1117
    Job/hobbies : oil painting, reading,music, living life
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  psychoslice Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:31 am

Blueanchor wrote:Well of course psychoslice, if it's not of interest, then I'm sure anyone would naturally move on.  

It is interesting for me though, to look at the movement of energies that flow in the universe, as it's something I've been involved with for many years.

Each movement of mind or body, whilst transient in itself, changes the flow of energy. There is not a thought, a feeling, a want or a word spoken that doesn't alter energy in some small way. So I disagree that it 'doesn't matter' as long as you get 'whatever you want'.

But also, if the act is to get something that you 'want' (ignoring the questionable ethics of this premise), then surely it would be more beneficial to put some energy into that. But it is an interesting thought, I'm not sure what the desire is behind copy and pasting.
    Yes that also, its just my opinion, just as you have your's, no big deal really.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post  Crystal Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:44 pm

Very interesting thread BlueAnchor, thanks, it putsinto words what I havebeen feeling, I glance at some posts and move on immediately ignoring them, others I re-read and some I cherish :)

Congruent and intent may be  in play here?
    Laura Duerrwaecher
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 8
    Job/hobbies : painter, pianist, retired pet sitter
    Registration date : 2016-06-20

The energy of writing  Empty Okay, new direction

Post  Laura Duerrwaecher Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:49 pm

Well, okay then.  I misread.  Maybe you are mindful of the lack of authenticity in penning some of the posts found on this forum.  But how do you define authenticity?  For me, words flow rather easily. For others, the energies needed to communicate come with challenges.

L

Last edited by Laura Duerrwaecher on Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Blueanchor
    Blueanchor

Post  Blueanchor Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:45 pm

In my experience energy isn't related to how developed a person is... that's not even the way I personally view the world. So this thread (if this is what you are indicating) has neither emphasis nor criticism of such. I'm sorry, but you seem to have misread it Laura.
    Blueanchor
    Blueanchor

Post  Blueanchor Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:54 pm

Crystal wrote:Very interesting thread BlueAnchor, thanks, it putsinto words what I havebeen feeling, I glance at some posts and move on immediately ignoring them, others I re-read and some I cherish :)

Congruent and intent may be  in play here?

Perhaps, although the lack of energy suggests that there is little intent behind the words. There was a person that shared quotes, but they used them to argue with people and I could feel that person's passion despite the quotes. 

So maybe it's not the quoting, but the care and attention a person has to giving that quote. For all I know, these people post on 20 sites in the same day (like fly posting), and so the energy that we might feel if someone stops to talk or to offer something that they may feel is right for this site or for individuals here, isn't there. It's impersonal I suppose.
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female

Post  ameliorate Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:14 pm

Yes the drawback with posting something with a raised vibration is that it may well not match where the member is currently at but is pasted as a source of inspiration.

It's a bit like taking a photo of a meal at a restaurant rather than seeing a photo of what the person themselves can offer on a plate!

Direct experience of personal journeys is more vivid/engaging than passing on the words of another.
    Blueanchor
    Blueanchor

Post  Blueanchor Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:37 pm

Laura Duerrwaecher wrote:Well, okay then.  I misread.  Maybe you are mindful of the lack of authenticity in penning some of the posts found on this forum.  But how do you define authenticity?  For me, words flow rather easily. For others, the energies needed to communicate come with challenges.

L

In life, each choice we make, each thought, feeling and each action affects energy. I feel those energies and sometimes I seek further understanding of them.

I'm not being mindful of authenticity or interested in defining it or defining the people who copy and paste. I'm not sure how you've read it that way, but I hope I've managed to make it clearer. It is a discussion about energy and that is all.
    Blueanchor
    Blueanchor

Post  Blueanchor Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:46 pm

ameliorate wrote:Yes the drawback with posting something with a raised vibration is that it may well not match where the member is currently at but is pasted as a source of inspiration.

It's a bit like taking a photo of a meal at a restaurant rather than seeing a photo of what the person themselves can offer on a plate!

Direct experience of personal journeys is more vivid/engaging than passing on the words of another.

I wonder if it would be any different if I copied and pasted my own words. I'm thinking about the energy that I would personally put into that and, if I were copying and pasting something because at that particular moment, something I had previously written was particularly relevant to a person or a discussion, then I would probably feel the energy in posting - and others may feel that too. But if I were to go to my diaries and copy and paste the latest entries over numerous websites, then it would have no meaning for me, and consequently, would lack energy. I'm only speculating or trying to put myself in that position.
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female

Post  ameliorate Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:07 pm

Blueanchor wrote:
    ameliorate wrote:Yes the drawback with posting something with a raised vibration is that it may well not match where the member is currently at but is pasted as a source of inspiration.

I wonder if it would be any different if I copied and pasted my own words. I'm thinking about the energy that I would personally put into that and, if I were copying and pasting something because at that particular moment, something I had previously written was particularly relevant to a person or a discussion, then I would probably feel the energy in posting - and others may feel that too. But if I were to go to my diaries and copy and paste the latest entries over numerous websites, then it would have no meaning for me, and consequently, would lack energy. I'm only speculating or trying to put myself in that position.
    I don't think you pasting your own experiences elsewhere is the same thing at all as someone pasting beliefs/experiences that are not their own.  The authenticity would still ring true if you did that whereas quoting someone else is a different mindset and so there is a cut off from the mindset of the member pasting it.  This is because, however much they may resonate with the quote, the fact that they have a need to use it at all i.e. cannot verbalise their own experience shows that it is not one and the same thing - that it differs.
    Laura Duerrwaecher
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 8
    Job/hobbies : painter, pianist, retired pet sitter
    Registration date : 2016-06-20

The energy of writing  Empty Energy discussion

Post  Laura Duerrwaecher Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:39 pm

Okay, I'm bowing out of this one.

L
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female

Post  ameliorate Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:06 am

Laura Duerrwaecher wrote:Okay, I'm bowing out of this one.

L
    ?
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female

Post  Crystal Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:12 pm

Argggh fly poster alert! I cannot even be bothered to read them all, my time is worth more. Spamming the forums like this is crazy and should not be allowed at least I can skip all the posts by scanning the op name!

There is no 'energetic draw' there is no buzz of life and cherishment of words, they are just dead imprints of characters on a screen compared to the life blood of some posts filled with feelings and sending off empathic alerts all over?
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:59 pm

Energy is around everyone but its more commonly known as an Aura.that is what psychics read the energy mediums communicate with spirit.there are many posts i dont answer mostly by people who come here to preach i cant be doing with them.not everyone uses copy and paste and most posts answered are by an individual. without copy and paste,there are a lot of answers it comes from them from what they deem to be right ,and from experiences they have, sometimes you can read a post and you will know how a person is feeling by their responses to posts.

Namaste
    Blueanchor
    Blueanchor

Post  Blueanchor Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:12 pm

ameliorate wrote:
    Blueanchor wrote:

I don't think you pasting your own experiences elsewhere is the same thing at all as someone pasting beliefs/experiences that are not their own.  The authenticity would still ring true if you did that whereas quoting someone else is a different mindset and so there is a cut off from the mindset of the member pasting it.  This is because, however much they may resonate with the quote, the fact that they have a need to use it at all i.e. cannot verbalise their own experience shows that it is not one and the same thing - that it differs.
    This is a really interesting angle to look at it from. In essence I have a constant energy, but in words I may walk on 10 years and see things differently.

I can't know what energies others would pick on if I shared something from years ago. Yet, when I read my own writings from 10 years ago, although I may see and be different now, there seems no time, just a gradual revealing of the view... and whilst my view may be wider now, what I wrote 10 years ago is a small part of the bigger picture.

When it comes to someone else's words, I kind of get what you're saying, but if the person sharing was passionate about those words, wouldn't they be an authentically passionate devotee?
    Blueanchor
    Blueanchor

Post  Blueanchor Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:15 pm

Laura Duerrwaecher wrote:Okay, I'm bowing out of this one.

L
    Sorry it didn't interest you, but I just wanted to keep away from the whole judgements thing.
    Blueanchor
    Blueanchor

Post  Blueanchor Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:18 pm

Crystal wrote:There is no 'energetic draw' there is no buzz of life and cherishment of words, they are just dead imprints of characters on a screen compared to the life blood of some posts filled with feelings and sending off empathic alerts all over?

This is how I feel it, and it feels good to have someone that feels things in a similar way.
    Blueanchor
    Blueanchor

Post  Blueanchor Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:33 pm

Native spirit wrote:Energy is around everyone but its more commonly known as an Aura.that is what psychics read the energy mediums communicate with spirit.there are many posts i dont answer mostly by people who come here to preach i cant be doing with them.not everyone uses copy and paste and most posts answered are by an individual. without copy and paste,there are a lot of answers it comes from them from what they deem to be right ,and from experiences they have, sometimes you can read a post and you will know how a person is feeling by their responses to posts.

Namaste
    I'm psychic, and yes there is the aura, but energies incorporate the whole universe and go way beyond the aura.
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female

Post  ameliorate Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:30 pm

Blueanchor wrote:
    ameliorate wrote:
    Blueanchor wrote:

When it comes to someone else's words, I kind of get what you're saying, but if the person sharing was passionate about those words, wouldn't they be an authentically passionate devotee?
    Yes but then it begs the question why do they have to speak through someone else and not in their own voice?   I expect an answer might be that it is expressed/articulated more eloquently but it does lose something by not being a direct vibration i.e. it is derivative.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female

Post  Crystal Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:26 pm

Blueanchor wrote:
    Native spirit wrote:Energy is around everyone but its more commonly known as an Aura.that is what psychics read the energy mediums communicate with spirit.there are many posts i dont answer mostly by people who come here to preach i cant be doing with them.not everyone uses copy and paste and most posts answered are by an individual. without copy and paste,there are a lot of answers it comes from them from what they deem to be right ,and from experiences they have, sometimes you can read a post and you will know how a person is feeling by their responses to posts.

Namaste
    I'm psychic, and yes there is the aura, but energies incorporate the whole universe and go way beyond the aura.

Yes but that aura is not what we are talking about, it is the energy of posts and how they vary if they are c&p?
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female

Post  ameliorate Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:48 pm

Crystal wrote:
    Blueanchor wrote:

Namaste

Yes but that aura is not what we are talking about, it is the energy of posts and how they vary if they are c&p?
    Well....this IS Blueanchor's thread so she is 'allowed' to meander.  The energy of writing  Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:20 pm