Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Incarnated angels

grasshopper

Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2016-10-23

angels - Incarnated angels Empty Incarnated angels

Post  grasshopper Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:59 pm

Looking for information on this.  Starting in about 1998, people have told me I am one.  I never (and still don't) understand how it is possible.  Or moreso, of all people, why me?  Still don't really know what to believe.  I know I have had many signs.  I do experience some spiritual things.  But I can't quite come to terms about the idea of being an incarnate angel.  Can anyone help me?  If I am here on a mission, I haven't figured it out.
    Blueanchor
    Blueanchor

Number of posts : 1189
    Registration date : 2015-08-26

angels - Incarnated angels Empty Re: Incarnated angels

Post  Blueanchor Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:55 am

I would be concerned if someone was telling me that because it sounds like a lead for the ego.

Keep grounded - if incarnated angels are concerned with knowing they are incarnated angels, then it seems a bit of a waste of an incarnation. Go be a nurse, or a cleaner or a father or a friend, rather than thinking about being something or special missions.
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:25 am

grasshopper wrote:Looking for information on this.  Starting in about 1998, people have told me I am one.  I never (and still don't) understand how it is possible.  Or moreso, of all people, why me?  Still don't really know what to believe.  I know I have had many signs.  I do experience some spiritual things.  But I can't quite come to terms about the idea of being an incarnate angel.  Can anyone help me?  If I am here on a mission, I haven't figured it out.
    If you were such an entity then there would be no need for you to ask us....  :asmile:

People say all kinds of things but we all should use caution about who we listen to.  Do we just accept without question what folk tell us about other things in life?  If you do then listen when they tell you you're an incarnated angel but otherwise get on with your day-to-day life. 

It may be that your psychic/spiritual 'abilities' are progressing nicely and your abilities are being 'seen' by other sensitives.  BUT there's no telling how capable those individuals are hence no way to judge how well/accurately they're able to 'see' your own progress.
    grasshopper

Post  grasshopper Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:52 am

thanks.  It's just been so strange because it is people I don't know who have come up to me in person and said this.  It is so weird.  One person told me I have an angelic name and told me it.  I asked for signs and got many.  After that I just put it all to the back of my mind for the past several years.  Anyway, thanks for the help.
    grasshopper

Post  grasshopper Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:58 pm

Weirdest one was the first time when I was 18 and I told someone this.  Something felt very supernatural about the whole experience.  I had never heard about such a thing before that and and it didn't make sense in my brain.  It felt like a Freudian slip or almost out of body.  It just came out of my mouth and I never understood this.  Now I am 37 and still don't understand.
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:04 pm

grasshopper wrote:thanks.  It's just been so strange because it is people I don't know who have come up to me in person and said this.  It is so weird.  One person told me I have an angelic name and told me it.  I asked for signs and got many.  After that I just put it all to the back of my mind for the past several years.  Anyway, thanks for the help.
    If it happens again - now you're better prepared - you might want to say something like: "Interesting but so what?  What am I supposed to do?"  The people who came up to you and said what they did must have already been subscribers to the notion of incarnated angels.  If so then they OUGHT to be able to explain.  It is, after all, them telling you so they should understand what they're saying and its implications.  I've not heard of such a notion and have never heard of an 'angelic name' but I have heard about someone's 'spirit name'.

Had you encountered someone else whose experience/understanding was different you might have been told that you're a 'sensitive' who had the potential to develop into perhaps a 'psychic' or a 'medium'. (anyone outside of the UK may need to choose their own version of those words)
    grasshopper

Post  grasshopper Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:22 pm

Yes, maybe.  Hasn't happened in a while.  One lady, only an aquaintance, just out of the blue came up to me and said 'you are an angel.'  embarrased, I tried to brush it off but she looked me dead in the eyes and sternly said 'no! You really are' without a smile and just walked away immediately.  It was so odd.  This was someone who barely knew me.
    kiwi

Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2016-11-05

angels - Incarnated angels Empty Re: incarnated angel

Post  kiwi Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:48 pm

wow Grasshopper :)  For not one but multiple strangers say to you, that you *are an angel*  you are blessed. Do you feel unworthy of being an angel?
    I myself only once saw a friend of mine with wings, it was couple days after I prayed and asked for*proof* next day at work everything went hazy and my friend had wings and she glowed, when I blinked it all went back to normal. but a memory and experience I will never forget, I told her what I saw and she said shes been told that a few times. But then again, Ive also met Archangel Michael. When the person said to you, *you are an angel* you would of *felt* your souls excitement. Did you notice any sensations, tingling, goosebumps, lightness, feeling of instant happiness and love etc etc
    What a beautiful experience. 
    We are brought up thinking angels are such special, exotic heavenly beings, it is understandable that because we may feel we arnt perfect we are not worthy of having that kind of connection. Angels come in all forms, why cant an angel be in human like yourself. ♥♥
    I was told I'm an earth angel, and similar to yourself, I questioned *why* I didn't deserve it, I wasn't a very nice person.. but one day you will understand, when you find *you*
    grasshopper

Post  grasshopper Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:48 pm

Yes.  I feel I have been given a lot of evidence because I need a lot to believe.  You have said it perfectly, I feel unworthy and still doubt.  Yet I know there things occurred, I still do not understand.  I do know the feelings you describe.  It was a surreal feeling and I had that strongly a couple times.  It was like a movie or something when time seems to slow down or almost stop.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:46 pm