Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Need help-relatively new Medium

wrenisme
    Just joined

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2016-12-28

Need help-relatively new Medium Empty Need help-relatively new Medium

Post  wrenisme Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:18 am

I need to start by sharing an experience I had about 13 years ago.  Was lying in bed middle of the night and it was summertime.  I woke up and was freezing.  Pulled the comforter up to warm me but nothing helped.  Laid in bed half asleep/half awake.  Wake up because I hear my husband in the kitchen.  Just laying in bed when I feel something lift off the bottom of the bed and all of a sudden I am warm again.  Got my attention but was not afraid.  Anyways for several weeks something at night would knock on my side table three times.  Sometimes would happen 1x a night sometimes 2x and other times not at all.  My husband actually heard it a couple of times.  It did stop and thought it was kind of neat to have experienced it.  

Fast forward to December 2014.  My Mother passed away we were very close and I miss her terribly.  I had a dream of her on July 5, 2015.  Before I saw my Mother in the dream I had a feeling of love and warmth envelope me starting at my feet up to the top of my head.  It was a wonderful feeling something I had never experienced.  That feeling lasted for two days although it became less as time went on.  My Mom appeared to be incredibly happy.  About a month to a month and half after that I was lying in bed had the tv on and was surfing the internet on my phone.  Husband was sound asleep next to me.  I shut the tv off laid my phone down and something whispered in my ear.  I could hear the whispering sound then silence then the whispering sound again.  I then felt like something had been left in my left ear.  I could feel something there but could not feel it with my hand.  After that I started having a number of paranormal stuff happen.  Seeing orbs of different colors, hearing things, being poked on my left foot and there are many other things.  These would happen usually when I was asleep or almost asleep.  I have had things happen recently when I have been awake.  Was at another person house spending several nights there.  As I lay down to sleep I heard a clapping sound close to the ground on two of the nights that I was there.  There was a dog laying in the bed next to me and she reacted by barking at it both times it happened.  On that second night after that happened I heard a woman's voice right next to me give a happy sigh.  The things that I had experienced at my home felt very much male but this experience was with a female.   Not too long ago I decided that I was just going to ignore, I don't want it. Well things continued to happen and one night had a dream where I realized that I could not ignore it and had to protect myself.  There are so many things that  have happened and have realized that I need to learn as much as I can about how to deal with this.  I am middle aged so I am perplexed as to why now in my life that this has happened.  I have lost a lot of sleep because of this.  I am planning on cleansing my home this weekend.  Have had it done once before and it quieted things down.  I am sorry this is so long.
    Thunder Bow
    Thunder Bow

Male
    Number of posts : 800
    Job/hobbies : Reactivated
    Registration date : 2013-12-02

Need help-relatively new Medium Empty Re: Need help-relatively new Medium

Post  Thunder Bow Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:11 pm

Dreams are mirrors, and can mirror to you how you are feeling about yourself and life situations. If you can, document the Paranormal with a camera. Do not use a flash. I think some of your feeling about yourself and how you are feeling are coming out through your dreams.
    wrenisme
    Just joined

Post  wrenisme Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:28 pm

I agree with what you wrote in regards to most dreams that I have had throughout my life.  But these dreams are different as well as the experiences that I have had happen within the last 1.5 years they are not coming from me.  I have a medical device that I keep on my side table that is snapped and I keep it face up and closed.  I was about to fall asleep when I heard a pop pop sound.  Looked at my side table which I was facing and my device was open and face down.  Another incident I had happen was on an overnight job for a client.  On two of the nights that I was there just laid down I heard a loud clapping close to the ground and the dog that was laying next me sat up and barked at it both times.  So it is not just in my head.

The one thing that perplexes me the most is that I feel nothing in regards to these experiences other than the dream I had about my mother and a dream I had recently where a woman in my dream handed me a glowing white chalice/wine glass i had a feeling of warmth in the dream. In that dream what woke me up was hearing the glass being set down on a table. I have seen an angel orb glowing like diamonds with some of the diamonds moving as well as dreaming of a demon.  Felt nothing regarding either.  No fear no happiness nothing.  I am middle aged and have experienced a lot in life and in this time of my life it is good and peaceful, I have much to be grateful for.  Just trying to find some answers or maybe someone who has experienced some of these things.  I appreciate your input Thunder Bolt.

Last edited by wrenisme on Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
    Rose Rivers

Female
    Number of posts : 12
    Job/hobbies : running a second hand shop, writing, editing, spiritual work
    Registration date : 2017-01-14

Need help-relatively new Medium Empty experiences

Post  Rose Rivers Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:40 am

Hi Wrenisme,
    I've been working with spirit for a good number of years now and still they surprise me. A lot of what you hear/see/experience is spirit saying 'we're here! Take notice of us!' and they keep on until we do. Other sounds and feelings are spirit saying, 'look, we're all around you, just a breath away.'

I live in a house which was begun in 1819 and finished in 1862, extended bit by bit. It carries a lot of history, including visitations from the jeweller who had it as his home and business for quite a few years. It happens that the medium who trained me used to work at the hardware shop almost opposite this property and he used to carry bottles of gas through the jeweller's shop and upstairs into what is now our flat, so he knew the man well. He was able to confirm for me the fact that he was overly interested in women and used to smoke small thin cigars. We smell the smoke sometimes. I also know if either of us are foolish enough to go downstairs to the bathroom without a robe, his presence can immediately be sensed! Going back beyond his ownership, though, one night some walked into my bedroom and took a book from a shelf. I have no books in the bedroom. The taking of one book caused the others to fall, it's one of those sounds you cannot describe but know it when you hear it. Another time someone opened the front of a bureau right by my bed, again I do not have one in the bedroom. I sometimes hear voices outside the door but cannot understand a word being said.

In this time, I asked one night if my Viking guardians were there. I had two bangs happen almost together, one on the bedroom door, one on the wardrobe door...

Things are moved, my pendulum was moved from its metal box to a wooden box - I use the pendulum to find things. A purple ball belonging to one of the cats, his favourite ball, has gone missing completely. We left it in the middle of the rug, it was not there next morning. The lounge is big but not so big we could miss it, not that much furniture to move. It has completely vanished.

All this has happened while I have a working relationship with them, so these are reminders, or reassurances if you like that the spirit world is around us, part of us, working with us even if we deny their existence. Accept what you hear, what you see, what you feel (if anything) and ask for your guardians to ensure nothing 'bad' gets near you. Your gatekeeper is tasked with this, get to know them and your mind will be put at rest.

If I can help any more, let me know!
    wrenisme
    Just joined

Post  wrenisme Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:27 am

Thank you Rose.  I enjoyed reading your experiences.  Yes spirit has been quite loud at times although things have quieted some.  Working hard on protecting myself.  It has been quite a ride and trying to learn more about it as I can.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:31 pm