Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

8 'Paranormal' Scientific Studies

ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female
    Number of posts : 3603
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

8 'Paranormal' Scientific Studies Empty 8 'Paranormal' Scientific Studies

Post  ameliorate Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:11 pm

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2015/10/22/the-top-8-paranormal-scientific-studies-what-we-can-learn-from-them/
    Mythoscio
    Mythoscio

Number of posts : 33
    Job/hobbies : Meditation, spirituality, writing, reading, drawing, singing, dancing, blogging & poetry
    Registration date : 2016-10-17

8 'Paranormal' Scientific Studies Empty Re: 8 'Paranormal' Scientific Studies

Post  Mythoscio Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:26 pm

Wow thanks, this article is really interesting.

Hmn I don't really know (anything. lol)

But, with the "Delayed Choice/Quantum Eraser"
    There been times I thought I noticed changes in the past resulting in the current future,
    I sort of theorized this before ever even hearing about it.

I'm also diagnosed with psychosis. Whatever that is.

I'd be interested to read about near death experiences from people who had no brain activity within the 10 minute frame,
    But I'd also be skeptical maybe the brain could invent something on return.

I'm really fascinated about the telepathic dreaming. I've heard of people meeting in dreams or communicating with each other in dreams.
    During astral projections / lucid dreams I've thought I've went to "meetings" with other people and having spiritual discussions/healing sessions.

I'd like to investigate that further, I've attempted a few times to meet in dream with one my friends (who's eagerly accepted the request),
    So far without much success but, I haven't been actively reality checking / working on lucid dream / projection.

Have you had experiences etc involving the subjects in the article or know anyone who has?
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female
    Number of posts : 3603
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

Post  ameliorate Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:08 pm

Hi - I am somewhat surprised that, since you say you have been diagnosed with psychosis that you have not looked into what this is.   Here is a simple, brief definition of it (just copied and pasted)

a severe mental disorder in which thought and emotions are so impaired that contact is lost with external reality.

Re. your interest in NDEs - you may find your answer on this link

http://www.nderf.org/    (Click on 'NDE stories' at the top of the page)

Re. your interest in dreams.  This is the section for this

http://www.spiritualinspiration.org/f20-dreaming-sleep

so maybe you could start a thread there with what you have asked in your post.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:42 pm