Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Do you Dream of certain crystals?

Golden Angel
    Golden Angel

Female
    Number of posts : 87
    Job/hobbies : Support worker/holistic therapist
    Registration date : 2017-09-02

Do you Dream of certain crystals? Empty Do you Dream of certain crystals?

Post  Golden Angel Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:21 pm

Hello everyone appologies If I have put this in the wrong section I did not know where to post it in either here or the dream section?

My question is has anyone dreamt about crystals?, I used to have dreams where a particular crystal would be brought to my attention in a dream, and I would look up the properties and find that maybe this was what I was needing at that particular time in my life. I have not dreamt of any in a long while.

I would love to hear from anyone who has  :asmile:

Love GA xxx
    Blueanchor
    Blueanchor

Number of posts : 1189
    Registration date : 2015-08-26

Do you Dream of certain crystals? Empty Re: Do you Dream of certain crystals?

Post  Blueanchor Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:39 pm

Ive dreampt of a crystal cave in the past, but that was more a place of endings and new beginnings rather than a specific type of crystal. However, I went through a stage of dreaming of tarot cards many years ago and the cards that those dreams gave offered relevant guidance to me. 

When we dream, tge unconcious finds ways of communicating in languages that we understand. When you understand the language of crystals, then the unconcious can use that language.
    Golden Angel
    Golden Angel

Female
    Number of posts : 87
    Job/hobbies : Support worker/holistic therapist
    Registration date : 2017-09-02

Post  Golden Angel Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:47 pm

Blueanchor wrote:Ive dreampt of a crystal cave in the past, but that was more a place of endings and new beginnings rather than a specific type of crystal. However, I went through a stage of dreaming of tarot cards many years ago and the cards that those dreams gave offered relevant guidance to me. 

When we dream, tge unconcious finds ways of communicating in languages that we understand. When you understand the language of crystals, then the unconcious can use that language.

Thank you for your reply Blueanchor and Intresting . I have never dreamt of tarot cards.

Love GA xxx
    LuckyStar
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2018-02-09

Post  LuckyStar Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:28 pm

I see this post is from a while ago, but it caught my attention because I have also had crystals in my dreams.  One dream that sticks out was a piece of spectrolite that was shown to me in my dream. To me it looked like labradorite but more rainbows, so when I googled I came across spectrolite and said "that's it!". I have looked in crystal shops to find a piece that resembles the one in my dream but haven't found it yet.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:50 pm