Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

6 months on...

serenity
    serenity

Female
    Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

6 months on... Empty 6 months on...

Post  serenity Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:19 pm

It's been 6 month's since i last saw and spoke to my TF, we met at the wrong time... and could never of been together the way we wanted, so we went our separate ways, he said he would stay in touch but he hasn't, maybe that is for the best, there is not a day that goes by where i don't think about him... he is often in my dreams too, i'm healing but even now some days are so tough, i still can't work out the reason why he came into my life.... because it feels like all i've just been left with is the hurt and pain. I hope one day soon i'll be able to make sense of all this.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    serenity
    serenity

Female
    Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

6 months on... Empty Re: 6 months on...

Post  serenity Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:57 am

gigpdo wrote:
    serenity wrote:It's been 6 month's since i last saw and spoke to my TF, we met at the wrong time... and could never of been together the way we wanted, so we went our separate ways, he said he would stay in touch but he hasn't, maybe that is for the best, there is not a day that goes by where i don't think about him... he is often in my dreams too, i'm healing but even now some days are so tough, i still can't work out the reason why he came into my life.... because it feels like all i've just been left with is the hurt and pain. I hope one day soon i'll be able to make sense of all this.

Hello,
    Have you ever thought for one moment that you misread the relationship?
    Maybe it was meant to be fleeting,maybe you got it wrong,if he was your supposedly "twin flame" then why are you apart?

Just get on with your life,a new world awaits just around the corner,and if you don't turn the corner you might never find what's there,go forward,ever onward,or you are wasting energy and vitality on the past,you can't change the past,so go forward!
    Good luck!

:soap: :cat:

If you know anything about TF's then you would know, they do not always end up together, things are not always black and white

I agree it's time to move forward, but easier said than done, if i could easily move forward and just forget about him like that it would make me question did i really love him at all.... 
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    psychoslice
    psychoslice

Male
    Number of posts : 1117
    Job/hobbies : oil painting, reading,music, living life
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  psychoslice Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:08 am

Love is letting go, if you cannot do this then it was never true love, it was something you used to fill a void in your life, some people use drugs, sex, relationships and so on through a million other things.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:41 am