Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Aetheria
Shenya
6 posters

Shenya Custom-made Painting

Shenya

Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2018-01-03

Shenya Custom-made Painting - Page 2 Empty Shenya Custom-made Painting

Post  Shenya Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

Water color painting by Shenya.
    New school of painting: supernaturalism.
    Her painting is a combination of art and spirituality. It connects with the spiritual world,the mystery school. The right way to choose her art works is copying. copying a painting on your computer or mobile screen with your fingers, you will have a supernatural experience. It is really special. Just try it.

Shenya Custom-made Painting - Page 2 Auuo2710
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Shenya Custom-made Painting - Page 2 Empty Re: Shenya Custom-made Painting

Post  mac Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:41 pm

Shenya wrote:It's amazing! :angel: see these handmade lipsticks, they are made by the painting artist Shenya. so cool!the artist tempers these colours and it wows everybody.it is so unique. :cloud:

Shenya Custom-made Painting - Page 2 27336711

Shenya Custom-made Painting - Page 2 27336811
    huh?   :SH:  What do lipsticks have to do with matters spiritual and especially mediumship, the title of the forum?  Is someone pulling our plonkers?
    Thunder Bow
    Thunder Bow

Male
    Number of posts : 800
    Job/hobbies : Reactivated
    Registration date : 2013-12-02

Post  Thunder Bow Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:46 pm

Did you use your lipstick to make those paintings?
    Shenya

Post  Shenya Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:29 pm

mac wrote:I'm puzzled - why does Shiyan post messages on behal of Shenya? viz "—I'm Painter Shenya's assistant Shiyan. I post the information here for her and quote her painting response to you and convey your love."

Additionally the thread has been presented under the forum banner 'Mediumship' yet appears simply to be a place to display artwork.

Beauty is, of course, in the eye of the beholder but I find the artwork uninspiring and the motive questionable.  How do others react?
    I am Shiyan, Painter Shenya's assistant. Shenya Custom-made Painting is so popular. Shenya is too busy to post the information. So I do something for her. 
    The reason why I do this, you will understand and appreciate it if you have followed or copied the painting as I said before,because it’s a blessing from God.
    I feel something unfriendly in your words. If you understand my introduction above, you will not speak in this way,isn't it? 

——I'm Artist Shenya's assistant Shiyan.
    Shenya

Post  Shenya Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:47 pm

Thunder Bow wrote:Did you use your lipstick to make those paintings?
    Hello. Painter Shenya draw with watercolors, not lipstick.

——I'm Artist Shenya's assistant Shiyan. I post the information here for her and quote her painting to response to you and convey your love.
    Thank you for your attention. Shenya Custom-made Painting - Page 2 182340 

Shiyan Facebook:Jenny He
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:58 pm

Shenya wrote:
    mac wrote:I'm puzzled - why does Shiyan post messages on behal of Shenya? viz "—I'm Painter Shenya's assistant Shiyan. I post the information here for her and quote her painting response to you and convey your love."

Additionally the thread has been presented under the forum banner 'Mediumship' yet appears simply to be a place to display artwork.

Beauty is, of course, in the eye of the beholder but I find the artwork uninspiring and the motive questionable.  How do others react?
    I am Shiyan, Painter Shenya's assistant. Shenya Custom-made Painting is so popular. Shenya is too busy to post the information. So I do something for her. 
    The reason why I do this, you will understand and appreciate it if you have followed or copied the painting as I said before,because it’s a blessing from God.
    I feel something unfriendly in your words. If you understand my introduction above, you will not speak in this way,isn't it? 

——I'm Artist Shenya's assistant Shiyan.
    I'm not keen on one person opening an account and another person using it - no matter how close you may be you're not the person who opened the account.

As for your comment about the paintings I'll be the one to decide whether I see/find a painting as a blessing from God.  Thus far what I've seen doesn't feel the way you've suggested.

What you felt in my words was criticism  - in the world of art has Shenya, hence you too, not experienced it elsewhere?  As I wrote earlier, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and we all may judge on the quality of an artwork. 

You still haven't responded to my other criticism that an art expo isn't an appropriate subject for a forum whose title is 'Mediumship'.  Or responded to my comment about lipstick. 

But, then, this is not your account so whose response(s) would you be giving
    anyway :SH:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:45 am