Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
psychoslice
LostInTime
6 posters

Help me reunite with her. I'm stressed TF out

LostInTime
    Just joined

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2018-01-27

Help me reunite with her. I'm stressed TF out Empty Help me reunite with her. I'm stressed TF out

Post  LostInTime Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:51 am

So I met her my twin flame in 2003. I was only a teenager. I love her so much. I'm hurt. I feel like I'm losing my mind being without her, not knowing if we will ever get to be on good terms again. I love her so much :( she won't talk to me. It's been crazy. I only knew her for maybe 3 years and this crazy connection keeps going. I can never get over her.

I just want her back. I tried messaging her, ekailign her, calling her. She blocks me everywhere.

We had an on off relationship from 2003 to 2008. One year on one year off etc then she never came back.

Please help me.
    psychoslice
    psychoslice

Male
    Number of posts : 1117
    Job/hobbies : oil painting, reading,music, living life
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Help me reunite with her. I'm stressed TF out Empty Re: Help me reunite with her. I'm stressed TF out

Post  psychoslice Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:09 am

Maybe she just doesn't want to be serious with you, you can still love someone just being friends, and after all love is letting the other be who they are without trying to change them.
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired

Help me reunite with her. I'm stressed TF out Empty Re: Help me reunite with her. I'm stressed TF out

Post  mac Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:29 pm

LostInTime wrote:So I met her my twin flame in 2003. I was only a teenager. I love her so much. I'm hurt. I feel like I'm losing my mind being without her, not knowing if we will ever get to be on good terms again. I love her so much :( she won't talk to me. It's been crazy. I only knew her for maybe 3 years and this crazy connection keeps going. I can never get over her.

I just want her back. I tried messaging her, ekailign her, calling her. She blocks me everywhere.

We had an on off relationship from 2003 to 2008. One year on one year off etc then she never came back.

Please help me.
    Your story is hardly unique and your assumption / desire that she was your 'twin flame' may be wrong.  And no-one should be trying to persuade her back into a relationship she doesn't want to be in.... 

After all, this will be your 10th year apart.
    LostInTime
    Just joined

Post  LostInTime Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:19 pm

You don't know all of my story, so yes it is unique.
    psychoslice
    psychoslice

Male
    Number of posts : 1117
    Job/hobbies : oil painting, reading,music, living life

Post  psychoslice Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:13 pm

I personally believe that the label twin flame can be a disaster, you put the other high on a pedestal with so much expectations, because of this when your expectations are not meet you dissolve into a heap of misery, true love doesn't have a label. :asmile:
    mac

Male

Post  mac Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:57 am

LostInTime wrote:You don't know all of my story, so yes it is unique.
    All of us have unique stories to tell.  You're not special.
    LostInTime
    Just joined

Post  LostInTime Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:09 pm

I am special lol. We're all special. God loves me and everyone else. Get off your high horse
    LostInTime
    Just joined

Post  LostInTime Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:12 pm

BTW I never said I was special before you mentioned it so your projecting your issues onto this. Leave me alone.
    Thunder Bow
    Thunder Bow

Male
    Number of posts : 800
    Job/hobbies : Reactivated
    Registration date : 2013-12-02

Post  Thunder Bow Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:56 pm

Each of us has our own name and way. Thus each of us are unique. Each of us are special in our own way. I have painted my name on my medicine shield for all to see.

[img(300px,230px)]http://stormrunneraz.tripod.com/lodge.jpg[/img]
    mac

Male

Post  mac Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:02 pm

LostInTime wrote:BTW I never said I was special before you mentioned it so your projecting your issues onto this. Leave me alone.
    Am I seeing a familiar m.o. here?
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:16 am

I Think to many people think of Twin flames as being the Be all and end all of everything.
     it doesnt look to me by what you have said that you may think of her as being your Twin flame.but she does not.if you keep e mailing her etc it could be construed as stalking, you need to focus your mind on other things and leave her alone.
     Yes Mac i was thinking the same thing.

Namaste
    mac

Male

Post  mac Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:19 am

LostInTime wrote:BTW I never said I was special before you mentioned it so your projecting your issues onto this. Leave me alone.
    Consider it done.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:22 am

Yet you picked up double-quick when I did and then re-thought.  interesting.... lol or should that be LULZ?  :grins:
    Crystal7

Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2018-02-06

Post  Crystal7 Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:40 pm

This thread has baffled me and as having just joined I am stunned at some of the replies. Tell me to mind my own but why post if u are going to be negative? Someone asks for help,if u can't offer that help don't cause more upset with replies that are hurtful.

Sent from Topic'it App

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:58 pm