Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Troy

sttroy

Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2018-07-27

Troy Empty Troy

Post  sttroy Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:05 am

Hi, I’m Troy.  I founded a non-religious church in 2017 that operates as a consciousness based activist movement and emphasizes on attaining physical immortality and ascension, the same way Jesus did it. 

I was a truth seeker become truth finder and so I seek connections with people who have a desire to go out in the real world and engage truth based consciousness related projects.  Are there people like that here? 

:cb:
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Troy Empty Re: Troy

Post  mac Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:03 pm

sttroy wrote:Hi, I’m Troy.  I founded a non-religious church in 2017 that operates as a consciousness based activist movement and emphasizes on attaining physical immortality and ascension, the same way Jesus did it. 

I was a truth seeker become truth finder and so I seek connections with people who have a desire to go out in the real world and engage truth based consciousness related projects.  Are there people like that here? 

I'm unable to speak for others but I very much doubt it....  I think that most active members here have already found what they were seeking.  Perhaps WE could help you?
    sttroy

Post  sttroy Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:48 pm

mac wrote:
    sttroy wrote:Perhaps WE could help you?
    With what?
    mac

Male

Post  mac Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:14 pm

sttroy wrote:
    mac wrote:
    sttroy wrote:Perhaps WE could help you?
    With what?
    With whatever you might need help about....
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:31 pm

I have to agree with Mac most that come here have found their way

Namaste
    sttroy

Post  sttroy Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:28 am

Native spirit wrote:I have to agree with Mac most that come here have found their way

Namaste

Well, then perhaps this site's banner should say "A forum for finders everywhere...", eh?
    Rah nam
    Rah nam

Male
    Number of posts : 43
    Job/hobbies : non

Post  Rah nam Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:00 am

I wonder, what is truth based consciousness?
    Truth in my understanding is very personal, consciousness on the other hand is the creative foundation of all that is.
    sttroy

Post  sttroy Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:14 am

Rah nam wrote:I wonder, what is truth based consciousness?
    Truth in my understanding is very personal, consciousness on the other hand is the creative foundation of all that is.
    I said truth based consciousness projects.  What I mean by this is doing something that works.  Truth is what sets you free and if it is not the foundation of any effort failure is guaranteed. Most who start projects are not based in truth, their motivations are less than sincere, they haven't figured out the real problem, and so they fail at making any difference in the world.  Having discovered how the truth sets you free from mortality and leads to (physical) immortality, truth then becomes the foundation for any effort.  I'm not talking about the new age "my truth" or "your truth" for that only refers to what people currently believe and experience, and that is different than the truth that sets you free for that is separate from one's belief system.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:29 am

sttroy wrote:Hi, I’m Troy.  I founded a non-religious church in 2017 that operates as a consciousness based activist movement and emphasizes on attaining physical immortality and ascension, the same way Jesus did it. 

Perhaps if you were to give some practical examples of what your church has achieved thus far I would understand.  Right now I don't.  

Or perhaps members who do understand could explain things for me?
    sttroy

Post  sttroy Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:36 am

mac wrote:

Perhaps if you were to give some practical examples of what your church has achieved thus far I would understand.  Right now I don't.  

Right now I'm just seeing if there are people here who like to act and do something vs. just talk and intellectualize is all.  I'll probably state my ideas in another post somewhere else once I figure out where to put it.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:17 am

sttroy wrote:
    mac wrote:

Right now I'm just seeing if there are people here who like to act and do something vs. just talk and intellectualize is all.  I'll probably state my ideas in another post somewhere else once I figure out where to put it.
    Wouldn't it be desirable if the 'doers' also understood what your church is about?  And exactly what do YOU do when you're not talking and intellectualizing in the way you are here?
    sttroy

Post  sttroy Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:28 pm

No. What YOU want here and what I am asking here are two different things and I believe it would be considered off topic.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:37 pm

sttroy wrote:No. What YOU want here and what I am asking here are two different things and I believe it would be considered off topic.
    I see although this website isn't a highly-structured, formal place where one needs to worry unduly about being off-topic.

There are, of course, many alternative forums where you could post such information although this 'Introductions' seems an ideal place to continue with introducing yourself and your aims. Don't you think?

Last edited by mac on Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
    sttroy

Post  sttroy Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:09 pm

I do believe I have received the answer I'm seeking.  I shall continue my search for those who have the spark of the living inside of them.  See ya, Spiritual Inspiration.  :yeah:
    Rah nam
    Rah nam

Male

Post  Rah nam Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:00 pm

I am wishing you well.
    Remember, all paths lead to the same eventually.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:21 pm

sttroy wrote:I do believe I have received the answer I'm seeking.  I shall continue my search for those who have the spark of the living inside of them.  See ya, Spiritual Inspiration.  :yeah:
    I don't think you were really interested in anything/anyone here anyway.   :wink:   Never mind....
    sttroy

Post  sttroy Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:13 am

mac wrote:
    sttroy wrote:I do believe I have received the answer I'm seeking.  I shall continue my search for those who have the spark of the living inside of them.  See ya, Spiritual Inspiration.  :yeah:
    I don't think you were really interested in anything/anyone here anyway.   :wink:   Never mind....

Jesus said don't cast pearls before swine.  There are only the swine, which are the dead, which typically are luciferian satanists; and there is the godly, which embody certain character traits and virtues.  For you, Mac, you have been heckling and harassing me and because you didn't get your way you're going to slander my character and get off on it with your wink.  That's an example of swine, satanists.  You see, satan is a false belief.  If you believe something false about someone expecting them to resolve the false belief you're attempting to enslave them to your will and if they don't comply then in your belief system you go "because they didn't do as I said then that must mean that they are (insert false belief here)". That's 'swine' behavior.  I'm interested in true godliness. 

Rah Nam, thank you for the well wish, but all paths don't lead to god.  That too is a luciferian belief that attempts to elevate all paths to the level of the one and only that can lead to god.  When the one path is contaminated with false beliefs then you become diverted from the path and that does not lead to god.  If your path is divert from the one path and don't wake up to the fact that it is diverted then the path will lead to destruction. 

I have awakened to how to solve every problem on earth including aging and death.  That's why I started a church, which is an consciousness based activist movement.  So what I do is lead the effort, but in it I help members members to become self-aware/self-realized to the point that they understand why the owrld is the way that it is and why suffering, aging, and death exists, and then I 'give sight to the blind'.  What that means is god put the truth of life and his will embedded in the cosmology of the universe, the planet, and the physical human body.  In other words, your physical contains explicit how-to instruction on how to resolve suffering, aging, and death.  So if you're self-aware and can identify the cause of false beliefs, these instructions god put in life, if you apply them to the cause of aging and death in your consciousness then you will be saved from the path to destruction.  This is why Jesus said let your will be done in heaven as it is on earth.  If you apply the instructions found on earth to your soul body in heaven then you will resolve the cause of mortality.   This is called the life, the truth, and the way. 

No one can become immortal in the world even if they knew how to do it and that's because of the government/economic systems enslavement to the will of evil/satan.  To become immortal one must do the will of god (found in life), but if you don't serve evil through economic enslavement (jobs and business) you're punished with poverty. And you cannot walk the path enslaved or the persecution of poverty. (Jesus: cannot serve two masters) So you know how in movies or stories when a group of people are facing unsurmountable odds and that any one of them alone cannot resolve the problem individually but if they work together they can?  If you want to resolve the world's problems you have to come together and empower a solution. 

That solution is immorality.  What causes mortality simultaneously causes every single conceivable problem on earth.  If the world were to work together to become immortals with the everlasting life that Jesus taught then by resolving mortality you simultaneously resolve every world problem, but most don't believe in immortality.  Jesus death and resurrection was a demonstration of immortality that created faith, which is the belief in, in the truth of life, that we can become immortal.  Most don't believe in immortality.  And because the belief system is the steering wheel of fate and destiny, if a population does not believe in immortality then then they are destined to die.  So Jesus' death and resurrection 'saved' by demonstrating immortality (seeing is believing) thus changing the destiny of the world.  But that momentum was squashed by evil.  To be 'saved' by Jesus demonstration of immortality you would have had to personally witness it and have heard his teachings so you know how to walk the path to everlasting life as an immortal.  To resolve the world's problem people need to work to demonstrate physical immortality and that can only be done by creating a microcosm of the government/economy in which people 'love thy neighbor' by giving/working together to provide what the community needs so it has the freedom to walk the path, which is what an economy is supposed to be about.  That microcosm of a solution is what the original church was purposed with.  So, knowing how to become physically immortal I created my church to solely work to solve every problem on earth.  There is no worship, bibles, church buildings, preaching (except letting know about the church), church bands/entertainment, creepy doctrine, having to wear holloween costumes (e.g., pope)/(I wear T-shirt and jeans), or any of the nonsense that makes up the common churches of religion.   

When people join my church, which is primarily an online church, I help members understand the meaning of life, how to walk the path and if they walk it they'll become enlightened just like Jesus mentioned in Matthew 6:22 and when they do they'll attain a halo (energy around the head), which feels like orgasm energy.  Other people can feel it.  As a member, if you can demonstrate a halo then you can apply to live in a monastery I am planning to create with the donations to the church so those people can walk the path to become a full immortal and demonstrate it and thus engage the same consciousness based activism that Jesus did 2000 years ago. 

When people witness real immortals with supernatural abilities they're going to become believers and want to become an immortal themselves and so they'll ask how and when enough ask and they learn how they'll learn that they'll have to change our world's economic and governmental practices into one where the economy is truly about loving thy neighbor to create the freedom to walk the path.  The church, which is a government (kingdom of god), and economy (love thy neighbor), supports the life, the truth, and the way (how to become immortal), shows the way the world can solve its issues by its example.  My church's name is St. Troy's Church of Immortal Life ( http://sttroy.life/ )

In all reality, there are only two paths - life and death.  There's only one way to live and a million ways to die.  So if you want to honestly save the world you do it life's (truth) way or you fail.  This is why I called this truth based consciousness project.  I wasn't planning on joining and instantly start in telling everyone what I'm doing.  Usually most people don't like it when you do that.
    Rah nam
    Rah nam

Male

Post  Rah nam Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:00 am

I will only make one short statement and then let go of it.
    Every church on this planet is created to control, a mechanism to control, and control is service to self or simply a mechanism of the dark.

My kind are neither of the light nor of the dark, we serve all that is. Yet I know the dark when I see it, it is my job, so to say.
    And since this planet will follow the path of the light, and there is nothing anyone can do  about it or change it, I will point it out when I am asked to do so.
    Be well
    sttroy

Post  sttroy Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:12 am

I DECIDED THIS SATANIC, LUCIFERIAN COMMUNITY.  IT'S NOT FOR ME.  PSYCHOPATHS GALORE. :SH:

Last edited by sttroy on Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mac

Male

Post  mac Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:08 am

And now I recognise who you are....  I had wondered about it before but I gotcha.   :wink:
    mac

Male

Post  mac Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:57 pm

sttroy wrote:
    mac wrote:

Jesus said don't cast pearls before swine.  There are only the swine, which are the dead, which typically are luciferian satanists; and there is the godly, which embody certain character traits and virtues.  For you, Mac, you have been heckling and harassing me and because you didn't get your way you're going to slander my character and get off on it with your wink.  That's an example of swine, satanists.  You see, satan is a false belief.  If you believe something false about someone expecting them to resolve the false belief you're attempting to enslave them to your will and if they don't comply then in your belief system you go "because they didn't do as I said then that must mean that they are (insert false belief here)". That's 'swine' behavior.  I'm interested in true godliness. 

Rah Nam, thank you for the well wish, but all paths don't lead to god.  That too is a luciferian belief that attempts to elevate all paths to the level of the one and only that can lead to god.  When the one path is contaminated with false beliefs then you become diverted from the path and that does not lead to god.  If your path is divert from the one path and don't wake up to the fact that it is diverted then the path will lead to destruction. 

I have awakened to how to solve every problem on earth including aging and death.  That's why I started a church, which is an consciousness based activist movement.  So what I do is lead the effort, but in it I help members members to become self-aware/self-realized to the point that they understand why the owrld is the way that it is and why suffering, aging, and death exists, and then I 'give sight to the blind'.  What that means is god put the truth of life and his will embedded in the cosmology of the universe, the planet, and the physical human body.  In other words, your physical contains explicit how-to instruction on how to resolve suffering, aging, and death.  So if you're self-aware and can identify the cause of false beliefs, these instructions god put in life, if you apply them to the cause of aging and death in your consciousness then you will be saved from the path to destruction.  This is why Jesus said let your will be done in heaven as it is on earth.  If you apply the instructions found on earth to your soul body in heaven then you will resolve the cause of mortality.   This is called the life, the truth, and the way. 

No one can become immortal in the world even if they knew how to do it and that's because of the government/economic systems enslavement to the will of evil/satan.  To become immortal one must do the will of god (found in life), but if you don't serve evil through economic enslavement (jobs and business) you're punished with poverty. And you cannot walk the path enslaved or the persecution of poverty. (Jesus: cannot serve two masters) So you know how in movies or stories when a group of people are facing unsurmountable odds and that any one of them alone cannot resolve the problem individually but if they work together they can?  If you want to resolve the world's problems you have to come together and empower a solution. 

That solution is immorality.  What causes mortality simultaneously causes every single conceivable problem on earth.  If the world were to work together to become immortals with the everlasting life that Jesus taught then by resolving mortality you simultaneously resolve every world problem, but most don't believe in immortality.  Jesus death and resurrection was a demonstration of immortality that created faith, which is the belief in, in the truth of life, that we can become immortal.  Most don't believe in immortality.  And because the belief system is the steering wheel of fate and destiny, if a population does not believe in immortality then then they are destined to die.  So Jesus' death and resurrection 'saved' by demonstrating immortality (seeing is believing) thus changing the destiny of the world.  But that momentum was squashed by evil.  To be 'saved' by Jesus demonstration of immortality you would have had to personally witness it and have heard his teachings so you know how to walk the path to everlasting life as an immortal.  To resolve the world's problem people need to work to demonstrate physical immortality and that can only be done by creating a microcosm of the government/economy in which people 'love thy neighbor' by giving/working together to provide what the community needs so it has the freedom to walk the path, which is what an economy is supposed to be about.  That microcosm of a solution is what the original church was purposed with.  So, knowing how to become physically immortal I created my church to solely work to solve every problem on earth.  There is no worship, bibles, church buildings, preaching (except letting know about the church), church bands/entertainment, creepy doctrine, having to wear holloween costumes (e.g., pope)/(I wear T-shirt and jeans), or any of the nonsense that makes up the common churches of religion.   

When people join my church, which is primarily an online church, I help members understand the meaning of life, how to walk the path and if they walk it they'll become enlightened just like Jesus mentioned in Matthew 6:22 and when they do they'll attain a halo (energy around the head), which feels like orgasm energy.  Other people can feel it.  As a member, if you can demonstrate a halo then you can apply to live in a monastery I am planning to create with the donations to the church so those people can walk the path to become a full immortal and demonstrate it and thus engage the same consciousness based activism that Jesus did 2000 years ago. 

When people witness real immortals with supernatural abilities they're going to become believers and want to become an immortal themselves and so they'll ask how and when enough ask and they learn how they'll learn that they'll have to change our world's economic and governmental practices into one where the economy is truly about loving thy neighbor to create the freedom to walk the path.  The church, which is a government (kingdom of god), and economy (love thy neighbor), supports the life, the truth, and the way (how to become immortal), shows the way the world can solve its issues by its example.  My church's name is St. Troy's Church of Immortal Life ( http://sttroy.life/ )

In all reality, there are only two paths - life and death.  There's only one way to live and a million ways to die.  So if you want to honestly save the world you do it life's (truth) way or you fail.  This is why I called this truth based consciousness project.  I wasn't planning on joining and instantly start in telling everyone what I'm doing.  Usually most people don't like it when you do that.

tt!   :happy:
    sttroy

Post  sttroy Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:12 am

I'm requesting the moderators delete this entire thread including my account.  I find Spiritual Inspiration to be a nasty, satanic, evil community.  I introduce myself and I get harassed, heckled, insulted in psychologically manipulative ways and have a member commit passive defamation of character and admit he's a shill. 

I have to admit, I've never really enjoyed forum communities primarily because a thread starter cannot even moderate their own thread.  There's always some mentally deranged sociopath that has to use the thread for their own purposes or to argue for no reason.  Not one person welcomed me or answered the question I asked.  I would have deleted all comments if I could have.  

I used to think that spirituality was about developing or bettering yourself in some way but it seems today that it means, "what path do you want to delude or kill yourself with".  But in this forum it seems to be more about having a forum section for every poison, all except for the one and only that matters - immortality/everlasting life.  So I would say that makes Spiritual Inspiration a luciferian satanic community, which is probably why you're all 'the dead' as Jesus called it - people who have no interest in understanding life enough to work to figure out or take actin on the solution that would resolve suffering, aging, and death and taking action to save lives and care about people.  Today, it's almost impossible to find anyone who is genuinely selfless or cares about anything but themselves.  Better to find out now than later.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:35 pm

ever the actor   :SH:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:38 am

Wow, just wow

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:14 am