Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

CHASED BY A MONSTER

sarahshapiro1375
    Just joined

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2018-07-27

CHASED BY A MONSTER Empty CHASED BY A MONSTER

Post  sarahshapiro1375 Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:55 pm

What does it mean if I dream of being chased? I only know that it is some kind of a monster chasing me in the woods but I never saw it.
    lumas
    lumas

Male
    Number of posts : 135
    Registration date : 2011-06-28

CHASED BY A MONSTER Empty Re: CHASED BY A MONSTER

Post  lumas Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:57 am

sarahshapiro1375 wrote:What does it mean if I dream of being chased? I only know that it is some kind of a monster chasing me in the woods but I never saw it.
    Hi sarahshapiro1375, I will give you my understanding of why this happens and hope it helps you. When we go into a certain sleep state we leave our physical body and return to the whole or consciousness which ever you prefer but we are not there as a part of that but only what I can describe as is a visitor ( still attached to the body by what some see as a chord) whilst in this place for us it is like being in heaven and s place we do not want to leave (why would we?) so we are given a helping hand in that and we are literally scared back into our body, that scare can come in many forms but normally (as in your case) we are chased. another way is to feel the sensation of falling normally from a cliff or high window possibly along with the feeling of being pushed and the awakening will be literally as you are about to impact the ground. 

Hope this helps and gives you a different perspective on things
    Thunder Bow
    Thunder Bow

Male
    Number of posts : 800
    Job/hobbies : Reactivated
    Registration date : 2013-12-02

Post  Thunder Bow Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:18 pm

It may mean you are in a relationship or real life situation that you are trying to get away from.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:38 am