Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Doing workshops

RainbowLight
    RainbowLight

Female
    Number of posts : 265
    Registration date : 2020-10-15

Doing workshops Empty Doing workshops

Post  RainbowLight Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:07 pm

Not entirely sure where to stick this. This here seemed the best fit.

I like to do workshops, both in real life, but the last couple of years I've done quite a lot online. 
    I've done quite a lot of Diana Cooper's Zooms but also her FB lives which are free. I always like her work as it's all about ascension, and what she offers holds info and wisdom no one else has. 

Tonight she's doing another Zoom workshop on AA Metatron. I registered 2 weeks ago and a good thing as there were people wanted to get in today but it's sold out!
    I've never seen that happen before. I guess everyone is happy to have her back. She became quite quiet for months when she was writing a new book and busy with a documentary on unicorns. 

What I like is that she never asks much for a Zoom. She used to have Zooms for only L5 and the other week L25. Then, when the pandemic hit, she began doing them for L11. Even when she did them together with Tim Whild.

In any case, they're always wonderful! Her meditations/visualisations are always great. Tonight we will travel to Metatron's etheric retreat. 
    I'm looking forward to it!

K\'s stars
    linen
    linen

Number of posts : 379

Doing workshops Empty Re: Doing workshops

Post  linen Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:13 pm

I'm afraid I'd pay for it and then not see it through if it wasn't what I expected.

Good that you find ways to enhance your life.  Have fun.
    RainbowLight
    RainbowLight

Female

Post  RainbowLight Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:38 pm

linen wrote:I'm afraid I'd pay for it and then not see it through if it wasn't what I expected.

Thank you!
    And I agree, but that's why most people also offer plenty of free vids and things so you get an idea of what they're like and what they offer.
    Diana Cooper has a ton of free material on her FB site, a great number of shorter vids on YouTube. Plus, I've been following her on and off since 2009. She's absolutely great and I totally resonate with her! She really is one of the few who's so actively busy with the ascension process and offering people wisdom about that.
    And she's only 79!! She's still incredibly busy, writing books, oracle cards, doing Zooms, vids for FB and YouTube and so on.

Most people I know of follow a similar route, and I have done the same when I was still giving courses online: offer a free one so people can get a feel of you and how you work.

There's one that I do like and know what and how she is and stands for, resonates with me etc. but she charges E36 for 90 mins. 
    Now that isn't really all that much, depending on how many people register, but it does nark me that it is E36. 
    If an international bestselling and well-known person like Diana Cooper can do it for 25 pounds... why can't she? Matter of principal. 
    But maybe it just means I don't need the other woman's stuff after all. If I feel resonance and I want a certain workshop I just go for it, even when money is tight,- and it has been for some 14 yrs now as I don't work. 
    But somehow the money always comes so I can do it. I've done workshops of 300-1500 Euros. Those were of course not for one day. The 1500 Euro one was for 5 days.

And yes, it's an investment in me, my growth and development. And I'm worth it, it's also the main reason I incarnated this life, so yeah...
    RainbowLight
    RainbowLight

Female

Post  RainbowLight Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:02 pm

It was so worth it! And really good to be in deep meditation again :) 
    Normally I don't get around to meditating often. There's always something I have to do first. That's what I love about regularly attending such a workshop too, long & deep meditations.
    In any case, it was really good :)
    :astar:
    linen
    linen

Number of posts : 379

Post  linen Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:20 am

RainbowLight wrote:
    linen wrote:I'm afraid I'd pay for it and then not see it through if it wasn't what I expected.

And I'm worth it, it's also the main reason I incarnated this life, so yeah...
    This made me do an imaginary fist pump.  And the fact that you enjoyed it so much.
    RainbowLight
    RainbowLight

Female

Post  RainbowLight Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:25 am

linen wrote:
    RainbowLight wrote:

And I'm worth it, it's also the main reason I incarnated this life, so yeah...
    This made me do an imaginary fist pump.  And the fact that you enjoyed it so much.
    Hihi, good to hear, and thank you!!
    And yes, the energies were so powerful and I kept feeling them for hours, Metatron's cloak, his flame around me... Really amazing and powerful energy!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 9:49 am