Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Amberfields
Heightend-Awareness
6 posters

Are there any other truth seekers out there?

Heightend-Awareness
    Heightend-Awareness

Male
    Number of posts : 454
    Job/hobbies : Self-Employed, learning anything outside the box.
    Registration date : 2020-10-18

Are there any other truth seekers out there? Empty Are there any other truth seekers out there?

Post  Heightend-Awareness Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:20 am

In recent times during my awakening, my thirst for knowledge was unbelievable. As my perceptions changed and tor open the veil of illusion, I began to see through many things. (Not x-ray vision style) More so the falsities of many things. I dare not mention some of these things as I learnt from SF. As I stirred up a big pot of whoo-haa.
    As the power of 3 would suggest, I was born with clairsentience and the awakening caused clairvoyence and claircognizance to surface (still developing them) not as strong as the first but there.
    I'm just wondering has anyone else gone through or is going through something like this at all and also a seeker for the truth?
    Amberfields
    Amberfields

Female
    Number of posts : 256
    Job/hobbies : Artist, writer.
    Registration date : 2020-10-15

Are there any other truth seekers out there? Empty Re: Are there any other truth seekers out there?

Post  Amberfields Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:40 pm

I had an awakening in 1998,it  is a long story. To sum it up I am "synchronized" with my environment.  It started when one day I walked through the door to my home and I felt an oppression that affected my entire body. I burst into tears. I asked God to at least save the children for I felt the end of existence was near. I walked over to my bed and sat down. My environment vision left me and I saw a white light sphere that was covered in darkness and had a few sparks of light shining through. I became numb after that. The next day I stood numb in my living room watching my children run along the couch. My daughter said to me "dont worry mom, you saved all the children." she didn't know of my experience with that at all. My reality changed after that. I questioned my own self, wondering who I was. I isolated myself for years.  decades later....i got things figured out more, but still in search of that absolute truth.
    As for gifts, I have quite a few, sometimes it feels like a burden and sometimes it does not.
    RainbowLight
    RainbowLight

Female
    Number of posts : 265

Are there any other truth seekers out there? Empty Re: Are there any other truth seekers out there?

Post  RainbowLight Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:14 pm

I'm not sure what you mean by "seeking the truth".
    I don't feel I'm seeking out any truth. I'm learning things that are important to me for my growth and personal & Soul development. 

I'm not sure what moment I would say I had my awakening as I was awakened as a child. I could see things, feel things, and I heard voices from another dimension talk. And I had visions at times of future things. My body has always been incredibly sensitive to energies, to the point of getting ill, even as a kiddie. I'm so happy about that, not, haha.

I think it stopped when around 7 years old but I have always had an interest in the paranormal & spiritual. For some reason I had stopped believing I could do anything myself though but I had people around me who could. I've also encountered black magick when living in Indonesia, and later on again in Holland. Wonderful...
    I usually say I awakened around 36, after my divorce. I think my husband had always protected and shielded me and suddenly I had to do it myself. While living in a house with entities on my own with 2 kids who also heard and felt and saw things there.

But it's around that time I began my spiritual and intuitive development journey. Nothing major although I did end up in yet another house with a lot of nasty entities.

I am clairsentient, claircognizant. I know I can still be clairvoyant and clairaudient just like when I was as a child, but I have asked Spirit on numerous occasions to please keep those two blocked for me. I don't want to see or hear. 
    Yet, occasionally I do hear things, thank goodness nothing creepy!!
    Heightend-Awareness
    Heightend-Awareness

Male

Post  Heightend-Awareness Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:10 pm

Amberfields wrote:I had an awakening in 1998,it  is a long story. To sum it up I am "synchronized" with my environment.  It started when one day I walked through the door to my home and I felt an oppression that affected my entire body. I burst into tears. I asked God to at least save the children for I felt the end of existence was near. I walked over to my bed and sat down. My environment vision left me and I saw a white light sphere that was covered in darkness and had a few sparks of light shining through. I became numb after that. The next day I stood numb in my living room watching my children run along the couch. My daughter said to me "dont worry mom, you saved all the children." she didn't know of my experience with that at all. My reality changed after that. I questioned my own self, wondering who I was. I isolated myself for years.  decades later....i got things figured out more, but still in search of that absolute truth.
    As for gifts, I have quite a few, sometimes it feels like a burden and sometimes it does not.
    RainbowLight wrote:I'm not sure what you mean by "seeking the truth".

Both of your stories are amazing.

Do you or ever had the urge to question any official narrative? Seeing through the layers of lies deceit and deception by removing the veil of the illusion.
    I began by sensing if people I was engaged with in person whether they were honest or dishonest with me. Depending on how blantant they were, would give me a sensation more so when lied to.
    Same with some spinning a web of lies for an offical narrative. For several years I had been deconstructing many official narratives to find inconsistancies and gaps and flaws that just dont add up.
    It began to consume me. I now focus on positive change, rather than fight against what already exsists.

I do apologise if I was clear enough in my initial post.
    RainbowLight
    RainbowLight

Female
    Number of posts : 265

Post  RainbowLight Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:38 pm

Heightend-Awareness wrote:
    Amberfields wrote:I had an awakening in 1998,it  is a long story. To sum it up I am "synchronized" with my environment.  It started when one day I walked through the door to my home and I felt an oppression that affected my entire body. I burst into tears. I asked God to at least save the children for I felt the end of existence was near. I walked over to my bed and sat down. My environment vision left me and I saw a white light sphere that was covered in darkness and had a few sparks of light shining through. I became numb after that. The next day I stood numb in my living room watching my children run along the couch. My daughter said to me "dont worry mom, you saved all the children." she didn't know of my experience with that at all. My reality changed after that. I questioned my own self, wondering who I was. I isolated myself for years.  decades later....i got things figured out more, but still in search of that absolute truth.
    RainbowLight wrote:I'm not sure what you mean by "seeking the truth".

Both of your stories are amazing.

Do you or ever had the urge to question any official narrative? Seeing through the layers of lies deceit and deception by removing the veil of the illusion.
    I began by sensing if people I was engaged with in person whether they were honest or dishonest with me. Depending on how blantant they were, would give me a sensation more so when lied to.
    Same with some spinning a web of lies for an offical narrative. For several years I had been deconstructing many official narratives to find inconsistancies and gaps and flaws that just dont add up.
    It began to consume me. I now focus on positive change, rather than fight against what already exsists.

I do apologise if I was clear enough in my initial post.
    I've always intuitively sensed if someone was talking nonsense or lying or not. I'm rarely wrong. I didn't have to learn that. 

No, I don't feel I came here to question what other people put out there. Sure, I sometimes get annoyed because I can sense right away whether it's a load of nonsense or not. 
    But to then get into it, trying to change it, is NOT why I came here. It gets you in a negative spiral to go there. You see a lot of that happening now and a lot of people falling for all the fearmongering that's going on. One story that's worse than the other and everyone seems to believe it without question.
    I try to steer clear from it as much as I can, but it isn't always easy. I too am only human after all, hihi, and I too can sometimes have the tendency to get involved in a discussion. Somehow the negative seems to have a strong pull on everyone.
    Best thing to do is to simply not read, watch, listen to it.
    So I am very selective with whom and what I listen to. If it feels right and my inner being agrees I will. 

My daughter (27) was really very busy with what's going on in the world now and she said she felt called to spread the awareness of what was behind it, what was really going on and so on and so forth.
    I told her to not do that because... (giving her reason why not). Without pushing as my girl does not take too well to that. But she would have none of it so I let it be. I didn't like it, it's not what I want to see my child be busy with.
    Then some 2 weeks later she told me she had stopped reading and watching things about it all because she'd noticed she was getting in a very negative spiral (yeah deuuhhh!) and she didn't want that.
    Mummy was very happy :) But I guess she had to learn and find out for herself.
    Amberfields
    Amberfields

Female

Post  Amberfields Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:19 pm

Whether others tell me the truth or not has never been that much of an issue for me. When I do come across a lie from another, I do nothing about it, I let it be. Unless it is my kids saying I didn't tell them to clean their room when I actually did. The joys of parenting. The value of being true to yourself is important to me.
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female
    Number of posts : 3603
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

Post  ameliorate Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:10 pm

I think this thread was made re. uncovering possible truths to conspiracies, revealing hidden global truths.  Certainly that's an area that fascinates me, being a realist, but I realise maybe not an apt topic for this forum.  I am intrigued though so am in PM with Heightend-Awareness!
    Heightend-Awareness
    Heightend-Awareness

Male

Post  Heightend-Awareness Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:25 am

The other part of this form my own awakening was just not spiritual, but the awakening of, to be able to see through the illusion created by all the lies and deceptions created for many to buy into (believing). As we are coming out of the Age of Pisces, the age of lies, deceit, deception, negativity, manipulation, greed etc. and heading towards a new 'golden age' the Age of Aquarius. Which is the complete opposite of the former age. An age of peace, properity, abundance, love, compassion etc. To be able to truly appreciate this age, one must be able to see what we have come out of.
    Many that awaken find out eventually their calling as in their soul mission/life purpose. This being part of mine. Seeking the truth. To help uncover that, that has been hidden. To open peoples eyes to it. So they can make their own judgement rather than be given one.
    Yes it does have it's negative draw backs. But then why do I, and others been given the ability to do so? There has to be an explanation. Why not fro the fact that most of humanity does need to wake up from the sleep created by the illusion.

This is my interpretation of truth seeking. To assist in the lifting of the veil. The veil of the illusion.

ameliorate likes this post

BigJohn
    BigJohn

Number of posts : 174
    Location : Gee.... I forgot again. Mother said to tell people "Over there!" but I cant remember being thare so I am not two sure about that.
    Job/hobbies : A. Eat food. B. Watch TV. C. On Forum. D. Go to A.

Post  BigJohn Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:01 am

Heightend-Awareness wrote:In recent times during my awakening, my thirst for knowledge was unbelievable. As my perceptions changed and tor open the veil of illusion, I began to see through many things. (Not x-ray vision style) More so the falsities of many things. I dare not mention some of these things as I learnt from SF. As I stirred up a big pot of whoo-haa.
    As the power of 3 would suggest, I was born with clairsentience and the awakening caused clairvoyence and claircognizance to surface (still developing them) not as strong as the first but there.
    I'm just wondering has anyone else gone through or is going through something like this at all and also a seeker for the truth?

"Not x-ray vision style"..............

I experienced that a few times.
    Looked at somebody and saw their bones like an x-ray.

Amberfields likes this post

ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female

Post  ameliorate Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:00 am

BigJohn wrote:
    Heightend-Awareness wrote:In recent times during my awakening, my thirst for knowledge was unbelievable. As my perceptions changed and tor open the veil of illusion, I began to see through many things. (Not x-ray vision style) More so the falsities of many things. I dare not mention some of these things as I learnt from SF. As I stirred up a big pot of whoo-haa.

I'm claircognizant so have a different take on 'seeing through' people!  Ha!  It can make people feel uncomfortable that you can see beyond what they wish to present to you so I try and tone it down a bit/not make it too obvious.
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:10 pm

Would members in this thread please explain (as simply as possible for this dumb-cluck) what 'claircognisance' and 'clairvoyance' mean for them in real-life situations?  That rather than a dictionary definition.

My understanding of both terms is only in connection with mediumship.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:12 pm

Heightend-Awareness wrote:The other part of this form my own awakening was just not spiritual, but...................o I, and others been given the ability to do so? There has to be an explanation. Why not fro the fact that most of humanity does need to wake up from the sleep created by the illusion.

This is my interpretation of truth seeking. To assist in the lifting of the veil. The veil of the illusion.

Which illusion are you referring to?
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female

Post  ameliorate Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:19 pm

mac wrote:Would members in this thread please explain (as simply as possible for this dumb-cluck) what 'claircognisance' and 'clairvoyance' mean for them in real-life situations?  That rather than a dictionary definition.

Claircognizance is clear/direct knowing.  I guess this psychic ability can vary in how people can use it.  For me it functions automatically with people e.g. on first meeting them and seeing into aspects of their character, certain blockages/what they are trying to hide etc.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:26 pm

ameliorate wrote:
    mac wrote:Would members in this thread please explain (as simply as possible for this dumb-cluck) what 'claircognisance' and 'clairvoyance' mean for them in real-life situations?  That rather than a dictionary definition.

Claircognizance is clear/direct knowing.  I guess this psychic ability can vary in how people can use it.  For me it functions automatically with people e.g. on first meeting them and seeing into aspects of their character, certain blockages/what they are trying to hide etc.
    thank you

You say claircogniscance functions with people "on first meeting them".  What happens after that?

Do you find claircogniscance is wholly reliable? 

How valuable is it in everyday life?
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female

Post  ameliorate Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:45 pm

mac wrote:
    ameliorate wrote:

thank you

You say claircogniscance functions with people "on first meeting them".  What happens after that?

Do you find claircogniscance is wholly reliable? 

How valuable is it in everyday life?
    Well obviously this ability comes more into its own, i.e. is more validated as being a psychic gift, when there is no known info on someone i.e. meeting a stranger.  It operates the whole time - not something I can control - I thought everyone had this ability and only late in life discovered this was not so.

How valuable is it?  Well, it provides an insight into someone so helps me steer clear of those that I can detect giving off vibes that I am not drawn to.  I guess, if I was dating, it would be an invaluable tool too!  It's not something I pay much heed to since it dovetails into having developed intuition so is not always clearly defined as being separate from this with me.  I highly value being intuitive though which is more useful, i.e. helps provide wise/deep solutions to something I need clarity on.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:55 pm

quote: "Well obviously this ability comes more into its own, i.e. is more validated as being a psychic gift, when there is no known info on someone i.e. meeting a stranger."

Forgive me but it's not obvious to me.  You had initially said "on first meeting them" and I wondered what the situation was later.  Does your outlook change when you get to know individuals better, for example, perhaps when you learn why they are the way you first discerned?  Might you later feel differently if you were to learn other information or do initial impressions remain unchanged?

quote: "It operates the whole time - not something I can control - I thought everyone had this ability and only late in life discovered this was not so."

I understand.

"How valuable is it?  Well, it provides an insight into someone so helps me steer clear of those that I can detect giving off vibes that I am not drawn to.  I guess, if I was dating, it would be an invaluable tool too!  It's not something I pay much heed to since it dovetails into having developed intuition so is not always clearly defined as being separate from this with me.  I highly value being intuitive though which is more useful, i.e. helps provide wise/deep solutions to something I need clarity on."

thank you - Now I follow.  Claircogniscance links with intuition.
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female

Post  ameliorate Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:21 pm

mac wrote:quote: "Well obviously this ability comes more into its own, i.e. is more validated as being a psychic gift, when there is no known info on someone i.e. meeting a stranger."

Forgive me but it's not obvious to me.  You had initially said "on first meeting them" and I wondered what the situation was later.  Does your outlook change when you get to know individuals better, for example, perhaps when you learn why they are the way you first discerned?  Might you later feel differently if you were to learn other information or do initial impressions remain unchanged?

quote: "It operates the whole time - not something I can control - I thought everyone had this ability and only late in life discovered this was not so."

I understand.

"How valuable is it?  Well, it provides an insight into someone so helps me steer clear of those that I can detect giving off vibes that I am not drawn to.  I guess, if I was dating, it would be an invaluable tool too!  It's not something I pay much heed to since it dovetails into having developed intuition so is not always clearly defined as being separate from this with me.  I highly value being intuitive though which is more useful, i.e. helps provide wise/deep solutions to something I need clarity on."

I meant 'obviously' to indicate that the validity of the gleaned, direct information (that I can feel bombarded with initially) could stand up more to being verified or disputed with someone I've only just met.  No - my information is never wrong and always later confirmed once more is known about them.
    Heightend-Awareness
    Heightend-Awareness

Male

Post  Heightend-Awareness Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:51 pm

mac wrote:
    Heightend-Awareness wrote:The other part of this form my own awakening was just not spiritual, but...................o I, and others been given the ability to do so? There has to be an explanation. Why not fro the fact that most of humanity does need to wake up from the sleep created by the illusion.

The illusion created by all of the lies, deceit and deceptions that blind, keep the masses asleep to what is truly going on in this world. If you want a sample pot, PM me and I'll give you a shortlist of some. Which more than likely you will call absurd. Be that as it may. But the lies are everywhere and that is the illusion, making the majority think that it's all ok and you can sleep tight tonight knowing that, NOT!
    Heightend-Awareness
    Heightend-Awareness

Male

Post  Heightend-Awareness Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:09 pm

Claircognizance is a knowing. An example from my perspective is that my academically acquired education stopped at Year 10, (just before senior high). I have the ability to work things out in my mind as to how they work with no formal training or education of any of the fields of the given topic. I may even be able to connect with the akashic records, as I do ask questions to myself and depending on the complexity of the question determines how long I have to wait for an answer. From a couple of days to several weeks. I use this almost on a daily basis to help develop it.
    As with clairvoyance, from my perspective again, is a higher form of intuition. More than just feelings and sensations associated with intuition, it goes beyond that baseline and starts with a seeing into immediate futures. this one is difficult to develop for me at this stage but I know my intuitive skills are up there.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:38 pm

mac wrote:

The illusion created by all of the lies, deceit and deceptions that blind, keep the masses asleep to what is truly going on in this world. If you want a sample pot, PM me and I'll give you a shortlist of some. Which more than likely you will call absurd. Be that as it may. But the lies are everywhere and that is the illusion, making the majority think that it's all ok and you can sleep tight tonight knowing that, NOT!

You do get somewhat exercised don't you..... :happy:
    mac

Male

Post  mac Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:40 pm

Claircognizance is a knowing. An example from my perspective is that my academically acquired education stopped at Year 10, (just before senior high). I have the ability to work things out in my mind as to how they work with no formal training or education of any of the fields of the given topic. I may even be able to connect with the akashic records, as I do ask questions to myself and depending on the complexity of the question determines how long I have to wait for an answer. From a couple of days to several weeks. I use this almost on a daily basis to help develop it.
    As with clairvoyance, from my perspective again, is a higher form of intuition. More than just feelings and sensations associated with intuition, it goes beyond that baseline and starts with a seeing into immediate futures. this one is difficult to develop for me at this stage but I know my intuitive skills are up there.

OK, thanks, now I get you better.
    Heightend-Awareness
    Heightend-Awareness

Male

Post  Heightend-Awareness Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:37 am

mac wrote:
    mac wrote:

You do get somewhat exercised don't you..... :happy:
    Yes, with a few cognitive push-ups and crunches :spitcoff:
    Amberfields
    Amberfields

Female

Post  Amberfields Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:12 am

BigJohn wrote:

I saw like that once before too. Strange experience.
    BigJohn
    BigJohn

Number of posts : 174
    Location : Gee.... I forgot again. Mother said to tell people "Over there!" but I cant remember being thare so I am not two sure about that.
    Job/hobbies : A. Eat food. B. Watch TV. C. On Forum. D. Go to A.

Post  BigJohn Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:25 am

Amberfields wrote:
    BigJohn wrote:

I saw like that once before too. Strange experience.

Seeing somebody's 'bones' like an x-ray, with your physical eyes, is odd, but then when another entity transfigures over a person you are physically looking at, that is almost as strange, in my opinion.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:29 am

mac wrote:quote: "Well obviously this ability comes more into its own, i.e. is more validated as being a psychic gift, when there is no known info on someone i.e. meeting a stranger."

I understand.

I found your words going round in my thoughts later, Amy, and they left me wondering.  If you don't mind answering a general question, is having claircogniscance always a benefit or can it 'get in the way'?

You mentioned earlier that it took some time before you found out that it's not something everyone else has.  I think that's totally understandable and reasonable.  When you've had it all/most of your life you wouldn't necessarily have any reason to even question it let alone think it's unusual.  That is unless a situation drew it to your attention and caused you to question.

Given that regular individuals like myself are flawed and those flaws are visible to you, does it mean you have difficulty interacting with folk that the rest of us would simply accept at face value?

You mentioned dating and - I apologise in advance if this is too personal - I've wondered if finding a partner (or avoiding one) was helped by this attribute. (Sorry I don't know how better to put that.)

I suppose I'm left wondering if such sensitivity has overall made life harder or easier?  Please let me outline the context of that observation.  I've 'heard' sensitives and mediums, for example, sometimes say their gifts can be a problem at times.  Sometimes a medium can't or won't close down and is then constantly at the beck-and-call of unwelcome discarnate visitors.  Or a psychic/sensitives picking up pain or emotions from random contacts, situations where they're unable to offer help and the outcome being the sensitive can end up feeling drained. Such situations seem undesirable to me but are avoidable.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:39 pm