Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Free Spiritual Webinars on Resilience this December 2020 by Richard Moss!

ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female
    Number of posts : 3603
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

Free Spiritual Webinars on Resilience this December 2020 by Richard Moss! Empty Free Spiritual Webinars on Resilience this December 2020 by Richard Moss!

Post  ameliorate Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:29 pm

'Our goal is to provide to as many people as possible essential teachings and effective practices to do the inner work in order to live resilient, creative, heartful lives. We will teach you, through short discourses and deep guided meditations how to face into and heal your inner wounds and release yourself from learned patterns of dysfunctional thinking and behavior. With each webinar you will actually feel and begin to understand how to rest into the inner radiance that comes from the current of Love that is the deepest ground within you. But it is not just inner work that we must do, there are outer actions. From this deeper heart connection we will ask and answer the question: What is ours to Do?'

https://richardmoss.com/events/resilience-in-unprecedented-times/

About Richard Moss (for those who do not know!)
    https://richardmoss.com/aboutrichard/

Ciona likes this post

Ciona
    Ciona

Female
    Number of posts : 264
    Job/hobbies : Female.
    Registration date : 2020-10-15

Free Spiritual Webinars on Resilience this December 2020 by Richard Moss! Empty Re: Free Spiritual Webinars on Resilience this December 2020 by Richard Moss!

Post  Ciona Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:20 pm

Thank you for posting! I like the emphasis placed on also looking at one's outer actions. Translating resilience into self discipline. I am a big fan of such. I don't know anything about Richard Moss at all but I will check it out.  :asmile:
    Anala
    Anala

Female
    Number of posts : 362
    Job/hobbies : Bicycling, drawing, knitting
    Registration date : 2020-10-15

Free Spiritual Webinars on Resilience this December 2020 by Richard Moss! Empty Re: Free Spiritual Webinars on Resilience this December 2020 by Richard Moss!

Post  Anala Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:58 am

Thank you... I think I broke my heart and the empath part of me this summer...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:30 pm