Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Metatron.

Amberfields
    Amberfields

Female
    Number of posts : 256
    Job/hobbies : Artist, writer.
    Registration date : 2020-10-15

Metatron.  Empty Metatron.

Post  Amberfields Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:26 pm

so last night i am lying around in my bed with my eyes closed and asking God what it is that i need to learn that is new to me. i opened my eyes and saw a 3d black image of metatrons cube floating in my bedroom. I closed my eyes, opened them again and saw the cube still there. So then i just went to sleep. I have had a dream about this cube some time ago and did all kinds of research on it and i even painted it once. here it is:
    Metatron.  Metatron_by_artbyredbecka_deaujlc-250t.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD0xNzA3IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNDMwMmI1YWQtMGZmNS00MGFiLTk5NjQtNjIxNDUxODkxYWMzXC9kZWF1amxjLTAxYWRhMWYzLTVjNjAtNGFjZC1hZDI1LWIyYjQwNmEwNWE3NS5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

if anyone has any information on metatrons cube, please share. Perhaps what you know is something that i have not come across yet.

Resonator likes this post

Resonator
    Resonator

Male
    Number of posts : 358
    Job/hobbies : Recycler
    Registration date : 2012-01-24

Metatron.  Empty Re: Metatron.

Post  Resonator Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:41 pm

"Perhaps the most famous symbol associated with him, though, is the one that bears his name; Metatron's Cube. And, for those interested in sacred geometry, it is a symbol that acts as a metaphor for the known universe, and how everything no matter how seemingly small or insignificant is actually connected."

[url=https://www.phidle.com/blogs/sacred-geometry/sacred-geometry-101-an-introduction-to-metatrons-cube#:~:text=What Is Metatron%27s Cube%3F Metatron%27s Cube is a,thirteen archangels %28with Metatron%27s circle at the center%29.]https://www.phidle.com/blogs/sacred-geometry/sacred-geometry-101-an-introduction-to-metatrons-cube#:~:text=What%20Is%20Metatron%27s%20Cube%3F%20Metatron%27s%20Cube%20is%20a,thirteen%20archangels%20%28with%20Metatron%27s%20circle%20at%20the%20center%29.[/url]
    Amberfields
    Amberfields

Female
    Number of posts : 256
    Job/hobbies : Artist, writer.
    Registration date : 2020-10-15

Post  Amberfields Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:39 pm

Resonator wrote:"Perhaps the most famous symbol associated with him, though, is the one that bears his name; Metatron's Cube. And, for those interested in sacred geometry, it is a symbol that acts as a metaphor for the known universe, and how everything no matter how seemingly small or insignificant is actually connected."

[url=https://www.phidle.com/blogs/sacred-geometry/sacred-geometry-101-an-introduction-to-metatrons-cube#:~:text=What Is Metatron%27s Cube%3F Metatron%27s Cube is a,thirteen archangels %28with Metatron%27s circle at the center%29.]https://www.phidle.com/blogs/sacred-geometry/sacred-geometry-101-an-introduction-to-metatrons-cube#:~:text=What%20Is%20Metatron%27s%20Cube%3F%20Metatron%27s%20Cube%20is%20a,thirteen%20archangels%20%28with%20Metatron%27s%20circle%20at%20the%20center%29.[/url]
    Thanks for link Resonator. I did happen to read that one before I made the most. I did figure out what i needed to. I had some wrong information recorded and that has been corrected.

Resonator likes this post

Resonator
    Resonator

Male
    Number of posts : 358
    Job/hobbies : Recycler
    Registration date : 2012-01-24

Post  Resonator Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:46 pm

Amberfields wrote:Thanks for link Resonator. I did happen to read that one before I made the most. I did figure out what i needed to. I had some wrong information recorded and that has been corrected.
    You said you had researched it, so I figured you knew what it meant.   I put the link up for those like myself who did not know. I found it very interesting!

Amberfields likes this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:29 am