Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Grids and crystals, minerals, and gemstones

Anala
    Anala

Female
    Number of posts : 362
    Job/hobbies : Bicycling, drawing, knitting
    Registration date : 2020-10-15

crystals - Grids and crystals, minerals, and gemstones Empty Grids and crystals, minerals, and gemstones

Post  Anala Wed May 12, 2021 11:44 pm

Today, I was working with some crystals and as I moved them around, they came into a grid layout. Each stone or crystal I could see where it was and where it needed to be. It all felt very intuitive and guided. Then with the grid still laying on the surface, I laid out the Oracle Cards for the week ahead spread. The spread brought clarity with the stress I was having and a situation seemed to release. 

Is a grid meant to be used for intention? 

Does anyone else work with crystals along with Oracle Cards?

As I moved through the motions of the grid and picking the cards, there was a quiet stillness, almost dream like. Is the the higher self state?

StrandedSnowMonkey likes this post

StrandedSnowMonkey
    StrandedSnowMonkey

Number of posts : 533

crystals - Grids and crystals, minerals, and gemstones Empty Re: Grids and crystals, minerals, and gemstones

Post  StrandedSnowMonkey Sun May 16, 2021 11:58 pm

Yes, you can use a grid for intention ~ protection, integration etc.

Have you got some Hawks Eye? (Blue Tigers Eye). It's for balance of polarity. That may be the stillness you experienced.

Well, i got a couple of decks of cards ('Crystal Grid' and 'The Crystal Spirits' Oracle) . What deck were you using? It sounds like you were working well with them :)

Anala likes this post

Anala
    Anala

Female

crystals - Grids and crystals, minerals, and gemstones Empty Re: Grids and crystals, minerals, and gemstones

Post  Anala Mon May 17, 2021 1:56 am

I do not have Hawks Eye, but I do have tiger eye. I used every single loose stone (not bead) that I have. :) As I think back on the grid, I did set the more protective stones on the corners and heart/emotion stones inside. Also some clear crystals on the edges. Most of them are pocket stones and a few are tiny for my medicine bag. I also used an arrow head that I had found in a lake the week before; the wide top of the arrowhead is obsidian or flint and the narrow pointy part is a type of soft white lime stone. I only own one deck, at the moment; the Spirit Animal Oracle cards, which seem to align well with my basic comfort in nature if that makes sense. It all seemed to flow quite naturally.

The arrow head is special, because when I picked it up, I saw the deer that held it last. I saw gift of life from the deer to the hunter and the balance. :)

Are you Crystal Spirit Oracle cards by Collette Baron-Reid? If so, I have tried the online version and found the drawings quite captivating.

It is interesting about the grid. I do not remember setting a specific intention, but it felt like the space was safe. Safe like wading into a warm pool of water, letting go of the edge and realizing you can float.

Do you ever pull cards with grid energy?

Anala
    Anala

Female

Post  Anala Mon May 17, 2021 1:59 am

Oh, I forgot to ask. What is integration?

StrandedSnowMonkey
    StrandedSnowMonkey

Post  StrandedSnowMonkey Mon May 17, 2021 3:37 pm

Yes, that makes sense. Most of mine are packed away so the cards will help me to reconnect. I pulled a card yesterday from the crystal grid deck and went straight to it. Some of my crystals are wrapped up for protection and it was the first one that I unwrapped. 

I can see how the arrow head is special. Thanks for sharing.

Oh! I didn't realize that there was an online version too. The cards I have are by Colette Baron-Reid and the other by Nicola McIntosh. I'll use the spirit deck for picking the crystal at the heart of my grid and the grid deck for which crystal to carry around ~ the grid deck has pictures of grids so I feel no need to make one. I may use a dual terminated crystal to help connect.

Oops! I meant energy integration. The grid uses clear quartz points and clear quartz is for all the chakras. So again just about balance. I guess you could also say balance or floating.

Anala likes this post

Anala
    Anala

Female

Post  Anala Mon May 17, 2021 11:45 pm

There is a deck that has crystal grids on the cards? That sounds really interesting. I will have to take a look. I never thought to use the deck to tell which crystal to carry. I always see what I should carry in my third eye. Or it is more like the crystals tell me who wants to, “go to work” or “go for a walk”. I just think of the activity and I see which one wants to go. It sounds silly, but there have been some uncanny happenings. Protection stones that want to go on a walk and then bumping into someone whose energy I need a bit of protection from. :)

May I ask, do you always use more than one deck at a time? How is the flow from deck to deck? Do all decks go well together?

The Collette Baron-Reid website has a section for picking a card. I went back to it recently, but now I can only pull one card. Oh, well, good enough for the card of the day pull. :) I have been using her newer energy deck, but the messages are a little harsher than I am used to. Ok for a card if the day, but not sure about purchasing to be able to use on a larger spread. But I wonder if it is a deck that needs another deck?.. (sorry, just thinking out loud) Is this how you put decks together?

lol, sorry,... this is a bit like pulling a string and unraveling a sweater. lol I will stop with the questions... *redfaced*. Thank you for your patience.

I also forums tarot sight where I could pull cards from a virtual deck and there was some explanation. :) good for a newbie :)

StrandedSnowMonkey
    StrandedSnowMonkey

Post  StrandedSnowMonkey Tue May 18, 2021 11:09 pm

The grids on the Nicola McIntosh's 'Crystal Grid' cards look good. I pulled Tangerine Quartz so that went in my pouch as well as Harlequin Quartz and a Hematite tumble. Today I also carried around my Hawks Eye sphere in my pocket ~ it's also for the third eye chakra.

Usually I'm drawn to a crystal or one comes to mind, so using cards is still quite new to me. Because of that I'll use them more frequently to begin with. Eventually I'll probably set up a new grid on a monthly basis and then a crystal to work every week or so. For protection I'll carry on selecting them on a daily basis.

Oh! I haven't seen her newer deck ~ thanks I will check it out :)

Anala likes this post

Anala
    Anala

Female

Post  Anala Wed May 19, 2021 12:04 am

I was wondering about creating my own deck personal crystal deck, based on the crystals and stones that I have. Most of mine are found on hikes or in “rock” shops or craft store. I have been to a proper Store, once. :) It was overwhelming.

I might simply begin with the drawing of the crystal on the card, see how that goes. :)

StrandedSnowMonkey
    StrandedSnowMonkey

Post  StrandedSnowMonkey Thu May 20, 2021 8:53 pm

Oh! You should. If your after pictures of other crystals just ask :)

When I was younger I used to collect pebbles from beaches. It always used to amaze me why one among so many seemed to stand out. Sometimes keeping hydrated helps when in the shops.

Anala likes this post

Anala
    Anala

Female

Post  Anala Thu May 20, 2021 9:09 pm

Oh, I am so glad you do not think my daft. :).

I started! I have an app that takes a picture and turns it into a drawing. I am thinking of starting with the name and qualities and uses. It will serve as a study guide. I have the hardest time learning their common names.

I am the same way and pick up rocks all the time.

I might need help identifying. Would you mind if I pm a picture if I get stuck on its name?

Oh, good to know about drinking water! :)

May I ask another question? Do the colors of crystals align with the chakras, like blue, sodalite= throat chakra?
    I may add that to the card. :)

StrandedSnowMonkey
    StrandedSnowMonkey

Post  StrandedSnowMonkey Fri May 21, 2021 2:07 pm

If I can be any help just ask.

In general the colour goes with the chakra. However Sodalite is also a third eye stone. I'll have to look into it more.

Anala likes this post

Anala
    Anala

Female

Post  Anala Sat May 22, 2021 10:43 am

lol, bad example.

Took photos last night, and converted some to drawings. Not sure whether to leave as a computer generated drawing or use the cog drawing as a guide. :). Just now started reading and listening to descriptions; properties of the crystals.

Anala
    Anala

Female

Post  Anala Tue May 25, 2021 5:06 am

Wondering about adding additional artwork, but for now, thinking of simply printing the picture on one side and the name, description and info on the back like a study card. Maybe using a sleeve with outer artwork to use as an oracle card. :) so many possibilities. https://www.dropbox.com/s/gejessdlnfit8ob/2021-05-19%2013.06.56.jpg?dl=0 This is the arrowhead converted into a sepia drawing. :)

Anala
    Anala

Female

Post  Anala Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:37 pm

I hope no one minds my converting this thread into a progress journal of creating my own Oracle “study cards” for the crystals I own. 

All of the crystals are photographed. And converted to drawing. Now it is time to add the names and qualities and chakras.  :asmile:

StrandedSnowMonkey
    StrandedSnowMonkey

Post  StrandedSnowMonkey Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:33 pm

That's great! :)

I've just unpacked my camera lenses and lights to take some more pictures.

Anala likes this post

Anala
    Anala

Female

Post  Anala Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:57 am

Will you post some photos here?
    StrandedSnowMonkey
    StrandedSnowMonkey

Post  StrandedSnowMonkey Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:22 pm

I can do if you want. Give me a day or two :)
    Anala
    Anala

Female

Post  Anala Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:24 am

I asked Violet and she said it is ok, if we keep it on topic and to a minimum. She said photos take up a lot of space. :-)

Anala
    Anala

Female

Post  Anala Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:27 am

By the way, Stranded Snow Monkey, is your avatar a grid pattern?
    StrandedSnowMonkey
    StrandedSnowMonkey

Post  StrandedSnowMonkey Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:32 pm

Thank you Violet. I'm not sure how to embed so here's a link: Pallasite

Yes! I suppose you could use it as a grid :)

~ It's a star tetrahedron

Anala likes this post

Anala
    Anala

Female

Post  Anala Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:51 pm

Wow! I just googled Star Tetrahedron and that is a very in depth word! I did not know. Thank you for telling me the symbol's name.   :asmile:
    Ciona
    Ciona

Female
    Number of posts : 265
    Job/hobbies : Female.

Post  Ciona Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:27 pm

I had some crystals form a grid all on their own once, years ago. I took a photo of them also. I was curious about what it meant, but I had too many other things on my plate at the time.

I'll probably go dig it out again and take another look now. 

My position with all things generally is to allow and let myself be guided.  I am not sure what it was trying to say and now I'm wondering.  :asmile:  

I haven't had a chance to read this thread through yet but I will look forward to doing so on an evening which allows.  :asmile: 

My divine purpose doesn't allow me a lot of time for things...hope that's okay to say here. Just trying to be authentic.   :blush:

Anala likes this post

Anala
    Anala

Female

Post  Anala Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:27 pm

Ciona, you are always welcome to bring your authentic self to this and any thread, I would go so far to say. I look forward to your thoughts.

Ciona and StrandedSnowMonkey like this post

StrandedSnowMonkey
    StrandedSnowMonkey

Post  StrandedSnowMonkey Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:40 pm

Your welcome :)

Here's the Herderite that I got recently: link
    Anala
    Anala

Female

Post  Anala Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:18 am

Oh my! May I ask what it’s qualities are, Stranded Snow Monkey?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 4:23 am