Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Grids and crystals, minerals, and gemstones

Anala
    Anala

Female
    Number of posts : 362
    Job/hobbies : Bicycling, drawing, knitting
    Registration date : 2020-10-15

crystals - Grids and crystals, minerals, and gemstones - Page 2 Empty Grids and crystals, minerals, and gemstones

Post  Anala Wed May 12, 2021 11:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

Today, I was working with some crystals and as I moved them around, they came into a grid layout. Each stone or crystal I could see where it was and where it needed to be. It all felt very intuitive and guided. Then with the grid still laying on the surface, I laid out the Oracle Cards for the week ahead spread. The spread brought clarity with the stress I was having and a situation seemed to release. 

Is a grid meant to be used for intention? 

Does anyone else work with crystals along with Oracle Cards?

As I moved through the motions of the grid and picking the cards, there was a quiet stillness, almost dream like. Is the the higher self state?

StrandedSnowMonkey likes this post

StrandedSnowMonkey
    StrandedSnowMonkey

Number of posts : 533

crystals - Grids and crystals, minerals, and gemstones - Page 2 Empty Re: Grids and crystals, minerals, and gemstones

Post  StrandedSnowMonkey Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:36 pm

It helps with brain balance and function ~ also to work with the higher chakras.

Anala likes this post

StrandedSnowMonkey
    StrandedSnowMonkey

Number of posts : 533

crystals - Grids and crystals, minerals, and gemstones - Page 2 Empty Re: Grids and crystals, minerals, and gemstones

Post  StrandedSnowMonkey Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:24 pm

Here's a Tibetan Quartz that I'll be working with also: link

Anala likes this post

Anala
    Anala

Female
    Number of posts : 362
    Job/hobbies : Bicycling, drawing, knitting

Post  Anala Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:01 am

Last week I added a few stones a friend gave me, fossilized coral and jasper.

The energy that came into the grid was very strong and the week ahead spread reflected the changes that are happening in my life.

The stones fell in an interesting order. Clear in the middle surrounded by protective stones with the sharp edges outward. Then emotional based stones alternating with healing stones.

Tonight is my week ahead spread night. So I will see how the grid sorts out. :)

StrandedSnowMonkey likes this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:31 pm